• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
ACP

January 2017 will be the first time in 18 months...

110 posts in this topic

Soul, there is clearly a disconnect between you and the rest of the community, and to some extent that is a result of the changing community, but it's largely because of yourself. You don't play current Yugioh, goats, MTG, Hearthstone, or mafia. Your niche has become dropping by every once in awhile to remind faggots that they're faggots. You know who else did that? Fucking giel. Do you want to be like giel? I didn't think so. Maybe some people on this site need to change, but you need to change too. Don't be a nostalgia-fag; take an active role within the community.

Just now, ACP said:

Soul, there is clearly a disconnect between you and the rest of the community, and to some extent that is a result of the changing community, but it's largely because of yourself. You don't play current Yugioh, goats, MTG, hearthstone, or mafia. Your niche has become dropping by every once in awhile to remind faggots that they're faggots. You know who else did that? Fucking giel. Do you want to be like giel? I didn't think so. Maybe some people on this site need to change, but you need to change to. Don't be a nostalgia-fag; take an active role within the community.

I ninja'd your ass and said he was giel on the previous page :)

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

i liked reading giel's posts tho

Just now, Mascis said:

i liked reading giel's posts tho

This.

Nah giel was a loser.

After KotF, we need to do battle of the losers.

Giel's posts were ironic as fuck though and he took it so far that it was a beautiful meme in and of itself

He hasn't been on this site since the roasting thread where people called him a sex offender though. I feel kinda bad for him. We used to be good friends back in the day. Don't know what happened to him. :(

Although I get that lots of people hate him for the shitposting + bashing he did from like 2010-2016

"No one cares, but ima tell u how much I care". No one is being giel either lol.

Mostly reminding markus he's a fag. I'd say he's even more like Giel, except Giel settled for baiting Bodkins, whereas Markus actively pursued obtaining a picture of another guy's ass and balls lol. 

as far as a disconnect between myself and what u call a "community", that's kinda laughable. I barely visit here yet I'm able to discern between ppl who come here for each of those games mentioned, and ppl like markus, tyranno, subculture bitch, etc. Essentially people who come here with a purpose in mind, and those who come here with literally nothing to do, aka me. only difference being im not in the circle singing kumbaya. but i digress. i won't piss on your last shining light.

ACP even though you're still the best poster on this board, you do everything for activity or what 'the current ppl like', which makes you... a sell-out. Don't mean to offend you because I understand what you're trying to do, keeping the site alive etc, which is needed, but still I felt it had to be said. 

lastly jazz, don't talk nostalgia fag when u r gonna turn into one yourself, especially don't lie about it. u and Giel being cool? Yeah, sure lol. As far as u being cool with anyone back in this sites ygo glory days, even that is a stretch. 

3 minutes ago, Soul said:

"No one cares, but ima tell u how much I care". No one is being giel either lol.

Mostly reminding markus he's a fag. I'd say he's even more like Giel, except Giel settled for baiting Bodkins, whereas Markus actively pursued obtaining a picture of another guy's ass and balls lol. 

as far as a disconnect between myself and what u call a "community", that's kinda laughable. I barely visit here yet I'm able to discern between ppl who come here for each of those games mentioned, and ppl like markus, tyranno, subculture bitch, etc. Essentially people who come here with a purpose in mind, and those who come here with literally nothing to do, aka me. only difference being im not in the circle singing kumbaya. but i digress. i won't piss on your last shining light.

I should rephrase. No one cares what you think of anyone here. Markus may be a fag for his SMASHD thread, but you're a much bigger fag for reminding us.

3 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

did you seriously group tyranno markus and claire together 

I can guarantee each of us was offended by being grouped like that. During the whole election thread fiasco, I put Claire on ignore for over a month.

9 minutes ago, Soul said:

My whole point was that if you came here with something to do, people would be more inclined to listen to your criticisms. The only difference between you and rando who joins DGz to say that we suck is the fact that you've been here for 10 years.

1 minute ago, Soul said:

lastly jazz, don't talk nostalgia fag when u r gonna turn into one yourself, especially don't lie about it. u and Giel being cool? Yeah, sure lol. As far as u being cool with anyone back in this sites ygo glory days, even that is a stretch. 

?

we were friends in real life. Met at regionals several times and shit.

also, sure I'm a nostalgia fag in so far as I like playing old yugioh formats I guess. I never called you a nostalgia fag, I think that was allen. I only said bashing on the freaks and weebs that have inherited this site is a lame ass shtick

soul-2.jpg

hows this goin 4 u

hard not to respond especially when ppl start reaching like the guy above. haven't even figured out how to view sigs (can't see anyones). 

like i said, sorry for reminding u guys how gay you all are for each other. on the brightside I offered another dick for u to tug on in addition to each others.

5 minutes ago, Soul said:

tug on 

why do i always get dragged into this

whew im tired from that stretch

8 minutes ago, Soul said:

hard not to respond especially when ppl start reaching like the guy above. haven't even figured out how to view sigs (can't see anyones). 

like i said, sorry for reminding u guys how gay you all are for each other. on the brightside I offered another dick for u to tug on in addition to each others.

you literally came out of nowhere and started trolling markus ITT because you think he's a loser

it would be one thing if what you said was funny, but it was just a weak ass insult

so yeah you're gonna eat shit for it go fuck yourself

waaah im so cool cause i don't know how to do shit on dgz anymore

grow up you fuckin dweeb and get off the site if you're just gonna be a dip shit the whole time

"i love trolling 17 year olds on dgz!!!!!"

go fucking make fun of the president on twitter like a normal person you retard

Do you want to be like giel?

yes

4 minutes ago, mmf said:
51 minutes ago, ACP said:

Do you want to be like giel?

yes

No you don't. Trust me.