ACP

January 2017 will be the first time in 18 months...

Soul    7978

that whole exchange was cute af and the fact markus had someone he could "son" was even cuter. there's levels to this shit.

• Upvote 3

Soul    7978

also jazz im not salty. ur just gonna go ur life thinking u were ever good at ygo, or anything, and it just wont be true. same way you think ppl knew u to even be friends with u years ago.

• Downvote 4

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2156

soul is very cool and doesnt care about anything which is why hes still in this thread posting about how good he is and how good dgz was 5 years ago after i went to fucking school and came back.

incredibly impressed with how much you dont care!

• Upvote 1

Soul    7978

kinda a joke at this point, but I'm not surprised that you don't grasp that. but I understand. but please itll be nice having fun with you. this is your shining moment right? being the fact no one really knows who the fuck you are yet you've been here for a bit too right? lol

• Downvote 4

Soul    7978
1 minute ago, Markus said:

soul I thought you said you stopped doing drugs but you obviously are in space rn.

stop bro. ppl jumped to ur rescue cause they pity u, not because they actually like u. at least subculture bitch brings something to the table in her shitty cliche weeb edginess. you on the other hand are some how worse...

• Downvote 3

+mmf+    23067

is it against the rules to let soul and jazz play for jazz's title?

• Upvote 6

+greasy thug    19073
4 hours ago, ACP said:

I am worried about you markus. You are so young and already you do drugs, do homosex things with internet people, watch lots of anime, and live with crazy mom. It is not a good sign for the future.

Aside from the homosex thing, this reminds me of Nafe (may he rest in piece)

its a good time to tell Markus to straighten the fuck up before it's too late

• Upvote 6

little bug    1928
5 hours ago, Soul said:

stop bro. ppl jumped to ur rescue cause they pity u, not because they actually like u. at least subculture bitch brings something to the table in her shitty cliche weeb edginess. you on the other hand are some how worse...

nah man you're just wrong. like, don't you feel like an alien to this place? you're out of your element. like, what i bring to the table? i mean im pretty honest etc, im not afraid to tell you to shut the fuck up lol. like i mean, im a pretty decent person, even though you know a few weird things that i've done. i don't think im bad at all or socially inept. i don't even think you're that bad since most of the shit u say is pretty true but you're just wrong here. i have a lot of friends on this site and a lot of people like me. i dont see how you think i dont fit in at all lol. times have CHANGED man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Satchmo+    3182
7 hours ago, Human Tetherball said:

BRING BACK SNACKS

Who the fuck are you

+Satchmo+    3182

Tbh, I think Soul's drug induced flame wars liven up Dgz. We need some nice drama around here, and if he wants to be the local super villian, I don't think there's anyone better.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

windows xp is currently an unsecure mess - people literally add winxp to botnets as a first level security course requirement, you are what gives hackers power 

+rei+    35320

soul going off on some dumb shit has been part of his charm since like 2006 neverchange

soul is cool 2017 

Soul    7978

re-reading this thread makes me depressed  as FUCK

6 hours ago, Markus said:

nah man you're just wrong. like, don't you feel like an alien to this place? you're out of your element. like, what i bring to the table? i mean im pretty honest etc, im not afraid to tell you to shut the fuck up lol. like i mean, im a pretty decent person, even though you know a few weird things that i've done. i don't think im bad at all or socially inept. i don't even think you're that bad since most of the shit u say is pretty true but you're just wrong here. i have a lot of friends on this site and a lot of people like me. i dont see how you think i dont fit in at all lol. times have CHANGED man.

i never rep shit but fuck u suck

• Downvote 1

little bug    1928

Hey Soul I know you like rap music do you like Big Lurch? He's kind of not well known but I really like him. Here take a listen.

little bug    1928
4 hours ago, rei said:

windows xp is currently an unsecure mess - people literally add winxp to botnets as a first level security course requirement, you are what gives hackers power 

currently trying to switch up to win 10 but im dumb and cant do anything lol

+rei+    35320

just go buy it

+rei+    35320

I can support that. Go do it now its free

• Upvote 1