+Digbick    7372

Duelingbook.com

Server is up, there is a small user limit at the moment. ALL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ERASED. You have to make a new account again

DuelingBook was just revealed to the public. It is similar to DuelingNetwork. But it has more features and a different ban system

So Far, rules will not be similar to DN. You can use any language. Cuss off your opponent, say means thing . You won't get banned for it. The ban system is not like DN. When a user is banned, they are "frozen". This means, that this user cannot duel. But they may talk to a friends or watch a duel. 

Feature:

More profile option:

You can choose to have a status update on your profile, other users can like it or reply it. Think of it like Facebook. In addition, you can opt to link your social media account to DB. There is a gender, orientation, language,and rating display on your profile. In addition, you can opt to show your location on DB. 

You can have a profile song. In addition to this, you can choose whenever to have a song autoplayed or not when you visit other user's profile

The message system was revamped. All message on DB will be stored and you can message offline players. 

Friend system was updated. You can follow a user, this is same as friending someone on DN. Or you can  send a friend request to them. In addition with Friend and Message, there is a new feature called group chat. It is exactly what you think it is. Anyone can make a group chat, public or private, and people can join it. You can set the setting so no one can add you to group

Alot of people will be happy about this. You CAN BLOCK someone on DB. When someone is blocked, they will not be able to message you, look at your social media stuff or add you to group chat

There is now a duel log. User can look at log for important information.

Multiple rooms has been added, Goat Format, Expert, Unlimited.

Goat Format - Custom pool and list, for more information check this pastebin http://pastebin.com/zqWtR5rx

Expert Room: Requires the user to take the expert test to join. The purpose of this is to match up user to experienced opponents

Token System: You can choose any artwork provided for it to be used as token.

Beginner status: If a judge feels that a user is not familair with ruling, they will be placed as a beginner. All beginners are forbidden from joining ranked. This for those stupid fucking Mexicans and South American

Judge: same as DN

Drop your username if you want to be added to the OP. Also type opt in, if you want to be added to the Duelistgroundz group chat

Username:

Digbick- DGzDigbick / Asuka Soryu

PSY-Framelord 1.0-  FVFRYTHFNG

Alyxander- Alex

Berdversary- Woke Eyes Magician

ACP- acpennington

NB96- DGz NB96

Gojira- Gojira

Matthew Monahan- Enver Hoxha

Mascis- Mascis

Skully- Skully

Jazz- Jazz

OD Superman- kperovic

petersylie- 1vyp

SpiceWeasel -SpiceWeasel 

Muntz- Muntz

Islickz- islickz

Carter Wix- Carter Wix

Exiled- D-Bros985

• Upvote 3

NB96    799

How do you make an account, my confirmation email link always says "Invalid confirmation link" and idk how to fix it

+ACP+    34005

acpennington

opt in duelingbook unchained

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4373

mascis

opt in

im the best

or am i?

:eevee:

NB96    799

I've made an account but I haven't actually gotten on this site all day. Has anybody else had this problem?

FVFRYTHFNG    341
1 hour ago, NB96 said:

I've made an account but I haven't actually gotten on this site all day. Has anybody else had this problem?

~9ish this morning they updated with a message saying "the servers will be down for a few hours", I imagine they'll be down for a while longer since it's been 10  hours now

Jazz    4756
56 minutes ago, Urthor said:

Cornflake King 

Really?

+ACP+    34005

It took DN 5 years to get sent a C&D. It'll get shutdown eventually, but the process takes awhile.

NB96    799
50 minutes ago, ACP said:

It took DN 5 years to get sent a C&D. It'll get shutdown eventually, but the process takes awhile.

To be fair that Dueling Nexus got hit with a C&D pretty quick if I remember right.

+ACP+    34005
6 minutes ago, NB96 said:

To be fair that Dueling Nexus got hit with a C&D pretty quick if I remember right.

To my knowledge, Dueling Nexus has not yet received a C&D and is still operational at this time.