Zayelion    96

If your server catches on fire that much you built it wrong. Im tempted to just tell Xteven where to get a mothershittonne of hosting.

+Satchmo    3226

He probably doesn't care tbh

Zayelion    96

Spoke with him, he explained it. We just have to wait. #lotsofprogrammerjargon

»Junior Bucks    161
10 hours ago, Zayelion said:

Spoke with him, he explained it. We just have to wait. #lotsofprogrammerjargon

Care to elaborate though? would be nice to know what is the actual block in the road? as the server just goes up and down

Also DB Was up for 7hours last night

Zayelion    96

Something programmatically causes it to freeze, he's hunting it and hasnt found it yet. Sounded like a memory leak of sorts. He said he is gonna run some experiments.

today marks the first real day of db. was up almost all day.

a new era begins

went ~9-2 for today, losing to two ridic hands altho i think i coulda won one match if i didnt reach enlightenment trying to feast > onuc/devy while iron wall was up. overall rly excited to be degen and play more ygo o n l i n e

Played goats for a few hours, site works decently. Lots of desyncs and bugs, had to draw a few games and restart.

Also, the site is really heavy on my browser usage, I'm using Waterfox. Anyone else have the same problem? What did you do to make it run more smoothly? Even on low quality it's freezing up.

E: My handle is "Ever +2 off Mobius?". Opt in

Edited by 2k16!

Me.    1348

Just printed out my YCS Prague decklist using the export function in deck builder, works perfectly.

+ACP+    34064

What's been everyone's experience on DuelingBook? Has everything been continuously functional since the permanent uptime starting yesterday, or have there been issues?

+mmf    23262

have not been able to log in or even get to the login screen even once

Me.    1348
9 minutes ago, ACP said:

What's been everyone's experience on DuelingBook? Has everything been continuously functional since the permanent uptime starting yesterday, or have there been issues?

It has been continuously functional since the permanent uptime.

+ACP+    34064

My DuelingBook username is just "DuelistGroundz". I'm quite eager to try out the software. Who wants to play some goats with me?

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764
On 3/16/2017 at 11:37 AM, ACP said:

It is not continuously functional. The servers are nearly continuously running, but there are several bugs that can cause your program/duel to crash. Not yet suitable for competitive play.

Known bugs:

1. Manual hand shuffle seems to cause crashes when the servers are near capacity

2. Clicking on opponent's cards or gaining control of an opponent's monster can cause crashes too.

3. Sometimes you cannot host or join a duel until you re-save your deck.

I'm not sure if it's a memory thing with #1 and #2 but it's something I have noticed.

+mmf    23262

1. Manual hand shuffle seems to cause crashes when the servers are near capacity

oops

Jazz    4764
2 hours ago, mmf said:

oops

There is a work around but it's annoying. Simply add a card from your GY to your hand, then place that card back in the GY. Should shuffle your hand without causing the crash.

TRUMPOLOGIST    14533

i played a goat format game earlier today. worked fine for me but i think my opponent got disconnected because he quit the game at a weird time.