Sign in to follow this  
buckwheatloaf

60card lawnmower infernoids

buckwheatloaf    204

here is some ocg deck lists from october - december, using lawnmowing without zoodiacs (which isn't as good in the tcg since we dont have hiruko and they all use that).  

http://pastebin.com/3fCeLRmZ

why 60 cards? 

60 cards is optimal because it makes lawnmowing the deadliest threat whether you're going 1st or 2nd. it goes a long way to balancing ur deck to be strong in both scenarios. 

you win by using void imagination, void feast, or milling ur deck with lawnmowing. with enough material in grave you can clear the field and otk with absolute, fairy tail, or some other less common methods. for game 1 going second is probably preferred unless you're using zoos. but you might want to go first in later games since lancea and traps like different dimension ground, IIW and ASF can make going 2nd really unpleasant. then you'll be relying more on resolving void feast to win. the other option is to side heavily to counter those cards.

otk section

here is some otks with psyframes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2Y0DlZxZg

monster section

FairyTailSnow-TDIL-EN-SP-1E

use 2-3 shes vv essential

67f276dbdcb527f30c2342d1f5d2c11d.png

could be used instead of a spell like chalice. sauravis could negate kirin, alkahest, abc dragon, drident, chalice, book, paleo traps.

69db959f75069c1df8a40cadb069a857.jpg

these are commonly sided in the ocg, the short story is gamma could negate lancea which was in everyones side deck in the ocg, and epsilon could negate different dimension  ground. in tcg, where we dont have ntss, they can help make scrap dragon to clear away tierra.

e53935735880a3959bfba581870c1194.png

usually found in the side deck. volcanic queen has a easier requirement to meet and you might want to leave a extra deck monster up for imagination. 

Spells Section

O5LpwPx.png

NEED THESE. these are the main spells, use any number of seer and 3 of the others

67786318a0969e31d7cdbf6d3f0d6d7d.png

use these or use maxx c and other hand traps. 

9caa95417037800872ed32fcf95df9a2.png

do not EVER use these

vwYIdhG.png?1

THE DRAWING STUFF. desires is far and away the best, but the rest have been used pretty commonly in ocg lists as well. we do not have some of the power spells ocg has, and lawnmowing is such a huge win condition when your opponent has no counters to your deck, that making yourself more likely to get it game 1 may be worth it even if u have to resort to the dubious mallet. i personally am gonna try mallet+desires in the maindeck.

9ed99cc97184d1f4e3c10be34abaa1d4.jpg

THE REMOVAL STUFF. these among others are commonly seen in ocg lists. they're p good. 

traps section

8JIGeQk.jpg?1

use 1-3. a neat trick about having multiples is you can have the first to send vanishment, and have the second to send the first, to resolve two together and potentially summoned sjette+seitsemas+3x decatron.  

a4f16733e6c6fbc7343b8cb9cb9fd4e8.jpg

some optional traps.

* dbarrier is very good.

* 3x treacherous+rafflesia+fairy tail has been used in some ocg lawnmowing decks, its kinda cute.

* SSoRL is to survive the next turn. I've seen it sided and that makes sense too. it will let you survive the turn after you different dimension ground banished your monsters or lancea prevented your summons. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

So 2 versions of this Deck topped Seattle. I'm a bigger fan of grants bc the added Lightsworn package fixes consistency for the most part. I have a Minerva tournament this weekend, and I'm pretty much going into it without even knowing most of Invokeds plays. I'm not trying to change my main deck a lot, but in terms of siding would 3 BTS suffice? The deck pretty much just puts up a bunch of trap monsters, right?

buckwheatloaf    204
On 2/23/2017 at 10:02 PM, SpencerGeorge said:

So 2 versions of this Deck topped Seattle. I'm a bigger fan of grants bc the added Lightsworn package fixes consistency for the most part. I have a Minerva tournament this weekend, and I'm pretty much going into it without even knowing most of Invokeds plays. I'm not trying to change my main deck a lot, but in terms of siding would 3 BTS suffice? The deck pretty much just puts up a bunch of trap monsters, right?

how did it go? 

i think we should main chalice. i overlooked this before but since it not only stops drident from destroying u but the whiptail they put under it,chalice >>> sauravis and void seer. and ofc its really good for eidolons. you cuold side lava golem for the ww artifact as well as zoo hybrids, since it takes care of the drident + fusion or crystral wing + fusion. but i dunno if u need to specifically side for it like that. 

We ended up having 155 players at our OTS and I bubbled. Crazy competitive for an OTS Jeff Jones won. I really feel like the deck preformed fine. Amateratsu is still my favorite card. I never lost a game to Invoked, but invocation taking snow is definitely scary. I think it may be smarter to just build our side basically for going first and second. The main deck is basically equipped for the meta, so I'd just like to side good traps for when we go first, and outs to floods/boards going second. 

On a side note, a funny interaction from the tournament: 

Opp at 850, and has a backrow I've read as a mirror force. I dark hole his drident, then summon maxx I atk and tell him it's to get him to finally use the mirror force, he laughs and says no way! I dmg step chalice for game. Lol. Turns out it was the force, too. 

I think chalice is a great choice going forward. The kaiju engine felt pretty lackluster to me, and I feel like the main deck slots could be better used. I think storming might be pretty good. Plays around MBAAS. Also it saves you from otking. It also lets you mind game if you mill one. 

I won the Columbus regional yesterday with this deck! I played a Burning abyss engine, because I wanted another way to consistently mill if I were to face another 60 card deck. Plus Beatrice gave me quick acess to snow. I can't remember who's idea it was on here to run Hand Destruction, but I tried it. Card was so underwhelming. Cool interaction in the final round with it. I calcab bounced two backrows to hand and sent two reckless greeds to hand.