mmf

YCS Atlanta - Mar 4-5

4 minutes ago, muh 100 godzillion said:

was he using 60 cards or 40

40 card Paleo

Me.    1283
Just now, muh 100 godzillion said:

was he using 60 cards or 40

I'm going to guess 40 because I didn't see that grass in any of his features and because the deck didn't look 60 size to me, but I don't trust my own eyesight so you probably shouldn't either.

mark    3104

40, commentators mentioned how he deserved to always open swap frog because he actually was one of the few who plays 40 pot of desires etc (although no upstart :sandals: )

• Upvote 2

Imb4 the kneejerk reaction to Paleo winning is to build Zoodiac deck like this: 

69dba0586cc34c89a1fb57e756a4f96a.png

+mmf    23262
27 minutes ago, vig=scum said:

40, commentators mentioned how he deserved to always open swap frog because he actually was one of the few who plays 40 pot of desires etc (although no upstart :sandals: )

upstart undoes a direct paleo hit and is generally way worse when you don't already have a frog in hand

+Digbick    7216
43 minutes ago, Me. said:

Congratulations to Corey Roca for winning YCS Atlanta with paleozoic frog.

Corey "The Ancap School Shooter" Roca *

• Upvote 3

Zeppelin    57

Si..that is the rumor. Although the evidence seems to be against him.

Edited by Zeppelin

+mmf    23262

the evidence seems to be against him.

that is one way of putting it

20170305_165758.jpg

• Upvote 2

Zeppelin    57
8 minutes ago, mmf said:

that is one way of putting it

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah there is a dick pic but was it confirmed that the girl was underage? I hope people get to the bottom of it, also I heard he threatened to kill people at the next event or something.

+mmf    23262

oh i totally missed the underage part lmao i just thought that pic was amazing

»ACP    33373

How is it that people who are sending around dick pics to little girls get to play Yugioh but Alex Bunts gets banned for 5 years for smoking weed with an alligator? There is no justice in this game.

• Upvote 15

Me.    1283
9 minutes ago, ACP said:

How is it that people who are sending around dick pics to little girls get to play Yugioh but Alex Bunts gets banned for 5 years for smoking weed with an alligator? There is no justice in this game.

I would wait one month to see if he's still allowed to play yugioh before passing judgment on konami over it.

»ACP    33373

Apparently this guy also actually threatened to shoot up a YCS. At this point, the question shouldn't be why has Konami taken so long to ban this guy and more, "How is this retard not in jail yet?"

• Upvote 4

+Mascis    4333

free baburnz

free omar

free reggie

free yata

• Upvote 4

mark    3104

wait, is omar actually banned or was that just on DN or something?

+Mascis    4333

we are 100% talking about different omars

• Upvote 1

mark    3104

pasted_image_at_2017_03_05_07_04_pm.png

.eJwFwUtygjAAANC7sAeEqBR3QSIgDRPwU3HTCQQ

Since receiving the screen shots and communication this morning, many in our YGO community—ARG, community leaders and many players—are concerned and worried about the threatening message from Corey Roca floating around the various online forums. I understand. The message "about coming to the next event and pitting holes in many of you was troubling, and that is why we felt we had to act immediately. We wanted to inform everyone and share our plan that ensures that our Circuit Series continues to be a safe and secure place to play your favorite trading card game. So I have reached out and talked to Corey about this type of threat and even though I am pretty certain he was blowing off steam and never would actually harm anyone we have made a decision to ban Corey Roca immediately and indefinitely from all ARG events and hold him accountable for his words. ARG is working closely with all of our security partners in Philadelphia and in fact, you may notice an increased security presence for this event and future events. At the same time, I recognize that the information about the threatening message and the online talk of the threat may be unsettling. Be supportive of one another and understand that everyone handles situations like these differently. Report suspicious or concerning behavior immediately to the closest ARG team member, facility member or Security. If you see something, say something.

• Upvote 3

mark    3104
6 minutes ago, Mascis said:

we are 100% talking about different omars

Oh lol, nevermind 

+Satchmo    3208
37 minutes ago, ACP said:

Apparently this guy also actually threatened to shoot up a YCS. At this point, the question shouldn't be why has Konami taken so long to ban this guy and more, "How is this retard not in jail yet?"

Because unlike pokemon players, yugioh players don't report this shit

But y'all can rest easy, SNITCHMO is hunting for evidence in conjunction with the Anti-ANCAP, Anti-School Shooter Death Squad of Konami

• Upvote 7

+Digbick    7216

julia was a former school shooter, she cant get corey banned. School shooters gotta stick out for each other

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4333

Is there any truth to that or are you just being a fuck head?

3 minutes ago, Digbick said:

julia was a former school shooter, she cant get corey banned. School shooters gotta stick out for each other

+mmf    23262

The feds have literally raided this dudes house lmao