Malcolm

Fuck You Mafia 3.0 - DAY SIX

Do we travel for food under the cover of night or in broad daylight?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do we travel to the Citadel

2. 2. Do we travel for food in broad daylight or under the cover of night?

Malcolm's Multi    1698
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Cunning before Multi because at least we know Cunning is a real person. Personally I wouldn't lynch Multi because I think he's a robot, but I can understand wanting to deal with him before the end of the game

Robots have feelings too =[

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4952
25 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

I agree with cunning or jazz here, although I'm not sold on which should be hit

Aside from the crackpot theory that rei was town why the fuck am I scum again?

+Logic    1999
3 hours ago, Jazz said:

That said I'm torn on whether it's wunter or cunning today.

Image result for winter is coming

• Upvote 4

+Gemstone Mine    2582
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Aside from the crackpot theory that rei was town why the fuck am I scum again?

I mean, if scum had any balls, it's actually not a bad idea. rei outing scum likely buys rei a lynch pass for a while, while rei attempting to lynch you gives you a town pass. Either way, one scum that was highly suspect dies, and the other one rides a town wave.

+Gemstone Mine    2582

killing the multi feels like a low priority. I'd love to do it just to see what happens, but not necessarily a productive use of time. It is a giant floating question mark, which is bad, but we have scummier question marks around.

+Gemstone Mine    2582

killing the multi feels like a low priority. I'd love to do it just to see what happens, but not necessarily a productive use of time. It is a giant floating question mark, which is bad, but we have scummier question marks around.

markus    2070

ok i have to make quota hold on, btw i think wunter is scum if it's not gemstone.

don't hammer the day i need sleep. hopefully we can figure this out.

markus    2070

quota

sry guys im just really tired. i should wake up b4 day ends.

The_Be(a)sT    965

I refuse to believe lfn was town wtf. I really hope that was a role swap or something...

I cant say who should be a next lynch without reread. 

Stay tuned.

The_Be(a)sT    965
12 hours ago, Nelrick said:

I think its Jazz and cunning.

I could go into a long tanget as to why but i think rei got framed (after reading the day before) and he was spot on.

vote jazz

What exactly made you think so?

Jazz    4952
15 minutes ago, Markus said:

when is EOD?

5 minutes before wunter posts

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4952
11 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

I mean, if scum had any balls, it's actually not a bad idea. rei outing scum likely buys rei a lynch pass for a while, while rei attempting to lynch you gives you a town pass. Either way, one scum that was highly suspect dies, and the other one rides a town wave.

So what you're saying is if I was scum then it's a decent idea to bus rei. Sure, I can agree with that. But that's a conditional statement. What makes me scum in the first place? That's what I'm not getting.

Jazz    4952
5 hours ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

I refuse to believe lfn was town wtf. I really hope that was a role swap or something...

I cant say who should be a next lynch without reread. 

Stay tuned.

Honestly I thought Slick was softing cop with the definitive statements about LFN, Cunning, and Gemstone, and telling town to hurry up and not overthink it. I guess he still could have been cop bc his secondary role didn't flip but idk how to explain the LFN thing.

I think LFN was definitely town because his 3x gift ability explains why he started the game floating

Jazz    4952

I just read over all of cunning's and wunter's posts. I still don't like either of them and I think they both need to go. I felt obligated to put some effort in so I took some notes:

Summary of Cunning's posts:

Day 1:

- lots of shit posting

- tyranno says congrats you are town

- francis calls her scum #2

- after the mark train starts, votes for tyranno

- says that everyone is wary of her being scum, yet finds it weird people suspect the guy who is giving reasoning (mark)

- more shit posting

Day 2:

- asks someone to explain the killing fiesta (?)

- calls out tyranno for dodging the thread and using memes: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/169858-fuck-you-mafia-30-day-five/&do=findComment&comment=4088031

- when it’s still close between mark and tyranno on D2, votes for tyranno again

Day 3:

- says she assumed mark was town from day 1 because he explained his posts

- doesn’t give an updated assessment of mark; doesn’t vote for him this phase

- agrees with people calling out rei

- says she gave thoughts on mark in response to my question, but she hadn’t updated them… I can’t tell if this means she was sticking to her day 1 town read on this (perfect info?)

- says Jazz is not purposely intimidating mark (I think she meant tilting)

- faint points out that antag defended her

Day 4:

- asks rei why he thinks she is scum

- accuses rei and faint of teaming up against her

- more shit posting

- changes her vote back and forth between Jazz and rei

- pretty salty about being called out (which is what rei said, but seems true)

- final vote is to vote for me instead of rei, and also defends rei for floating like she is: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/169858-fuck-you-mafia-30-day-five/&page=94#comment-4089424

- says she wants to vote for who she thinks is scum (Jazz)

Day 5:

- again salty that everyone thinks she's scum

- quota floats

- votes for LFN

- doesn’t give any reads

If we look at Cunning’s early game (D1+D2) she leans somewhat town for her reads on Mark + Tyranno, but starting on Day 3 she refused to update her thoughts on mark, which stuck out to me because he was the topic of the day. On Day 4 her posts don’t make much sense, but refusing to vote for rei immediately is a red flag to me. Then she claims I am scum because I ‘give her the wiggles’ and votes for me over rei. This makes me lean scum on Cunning. I think rei’s intentions going into Day 4 were to trade himself for a mislynch (Jazz), but his switch onto Cunning later in the day strikes me as distancing after rei’s fate had been sealed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of Wunter's posts:

Day 1:

- says he wants to wait on voting until he gets to know us first

- asks what Hero does

- comes back with 30min left in the day after the mark lynch is inevitable to saying he wanted to vote for tyranno all phase, but this is too late to matter

Day 2:

- thinks gemstone + silver are either lovers or scum buds

- doubts mark is town because he has bad reads (does he know they are bad--perfect info?) but doesn't think we should vote for him

- says he would vote for gemstone or silverdude, but doesn't indicate which one

- makes 2-3 posts about soul sucking roles

- when beast asks him why gem + silver are scum, he says "too much information" ?

- in general I don't like these answers to beast's questions: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/169858-fuck-you-mafia-30-day-five/&do=findComment&comment=4088122

- wunter doesn't vote this phase

Day 3:

- no posts until near EOD, suggests mark has an unlynchable ability

- votes mark because he doesn't know who else to vote for

- calls out rei for floating but says he likes the idea of waiting until D4

- gets mad when I call him a mark multi (understandable)

- doesn't mention silver or gemstone this phase (or the rest of the game, for that matter) after scum reading them on D2 and getting the silver = cop flip

Day 4:

- says he likes jazz more as town so his vote would go to rei, but doesn't vote immediately

- asks which lynch gives us the more info (also did this day 2 iirc)

- disappears for a while

- hammers rei after LFN starts to post

Day 5:

- defends himself from markus and suggests scum wouldn't hammer scum: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/169858-fuck-you-mafia-30-day-five/&do=findComment&comment=4089755

- doesn't say who he thinks is scum or indicate who he wants to vote for

- hammers LFN before LFN gets to post non quota floata

Generally hard to read. Has discussed roles and game mechanics and mentioned several times that he is a noob--which suggests an attempt to appear as contributing without actually contributing. This reminds me of the games with Creature + Harima (both scum). Has posted less of substance and number than almost anyone, particularly during the parts of the day that are dedicated to discussion. Usually arrives at EOD to drop a vote. His Day 2 posts look bad in retrospect, which I think got him scum read by others, and then he goes back to floating Days 3-5. Doesn’t give many reads, and when he does it seems that he waits until others give theirs first, then agrees with them.

Jazz    4952

I'm withholding my vote for now, because I don't want this day to get hammered again, but if I had to pick one right now, I would pick Cunning.

One other thing I noticed about Wunter is that he has almost no interactions with scum, whereas Cunning has a bunch. Cunning has been called scum by some scum and called town by others. None of the scum so far have mentioned Wunter at all, except for Francis who kept mixing up Wunter and Cunning.

Wunterslaus    187

Good digging on me there Jazz. I agree my behaviour is somewhat scummy if you put it that way. but I don't think I ever did a real scum thing.

Jazz    4952
Just now, Wunterslaus said:

Good digging on me there Jazz. I agree my behaviour is somewhat scummy if you put it that way. but I don't think I ever did a real scum thing.

1. Not giving reads

2. Disappearing for long stretches of time

3. Hammering several hours before EOD

those are 3 real things