Malcolm

Fuck You Mafia 3.0 - DAY SIX

Do we travel for food under the cover of night or in broad daylight?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do we travel to the Citadel

2. 2. Do we travel for food in broad daylight or under the cover of night?

+rei+    34506

I dont like that I haven't seen them 

LFN    3183
32 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Do you have any actual opinions on this game or do you only analyze what happened on Day 1?

Actually I'll have you know im like 80% of the way through rereading day 2's content

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5108
Just now, Faint said:

@rei @Jazz

Both of you give me your read on Wunter and Digbick, if you habe one -please?

Read my trust list it hasn't changed much

Lean town on wunter because of mark's strong read on him (they know each other IRL)

Not sure on digbick because it could be "extreme distancing". I have to read all his posts after this day ends tbh. I can't remember what he said about Tyranno.

Faint    5726
1 minute ago, LFN said:

Actually I'll have you know im like 80% of the way through rereading day 2's content

my video is gonna blow ur mind

Faint    5726

Digbick survived my vig shot remember

That kind of makes me like him for town given th only other confjrmed town silverdude took 2 shots to die (sorry man i didnt even know id shot you twice i was drunk lol)

Jazz    5108
Just now, Faint said:

Digbick survived my vig shot remember

That kind of makes me like him for town given th only other confjrmed town silverdude took 2 shots to die (sorry man i didnt even know id shot you twice i was drunk lol)

I interpreted that as you were shooting russian roulette style or something and only 2 of your shots could actually kill. I don't think extra lives are indicative of alignment at all.

You prob shouldn't respond directly to my theory though because that could be claiming, but that was my interpretation.

LFN    3183

so, sorry, i dont have enough for now to decidedly pick between

wunter / cumming (essentially the same person)

nelbae

beast

gemstone

malcolm multi

for the last X # of scum (probably 1-2, if i had to venture a guess)

i still think rei, digbick, and slickz lean town, faint is almost assuredly town, maybe jazz and markus too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LFN    3183
5 minutes ago, Faint said:

my video is gonna blow ur mind

i saw that the first time around

quality

• Upvote 1

Faint    5726
Just now, Jazz said:

I interpreted that as you were shooting russian roulette style or something and only 2 of your shots could actually kill. I don't think extra lives are indicative of alignment at all.

You prob shouldn't respond directly to my theory though because that could be claiming, but that was my interpretation.

Shooting anybody twice was an accident. Honestly my intention was to shoot and kill every player other than myself and win the game for town, but that didnt happen cos it was a double shot glass and i started it drunk :(

Faint    5726
3 minutes ago, LFN said:

nelbae

beast

gemstone

malcolm multi

i still think rei, digbick, and slickz lean town, faint is almost assuredly town, maybe jazz and markus too

Antag soft defended cumming; but shes playing like awful town today so idk- depends how rei flips

Beast and nelbae are good reads, need more investigation

Tbh after d1 i like gemstone for town

Faint    5726

Im going to bed guys pls dont hit majority overnight

Beast and nelrick and gemstone i want you to post a lot pls, that will be essential if rei does indeed flip scum

Jazz    5108
20 minutes ago, LFN said:

nelbae

beast

gemstone

malcolm multi

So you prioritize voting for cunning over rei today?

LFN    3183

i mean

i am null on cunning

and i think rei leans town

soooo.... hmmm i guess so, right?

Wunterslaus    195

I think Wunter is the nicest guy around. And defenitly not a multi. Even Jazz agrees now.

But seriously, I have not voted yet. Waiting for reads of others. Did not have the chance to do so myself because sending posts on my phone sucks.

I agree mostly with Faint: a Jazz or rei vote would be best for now. But I like Jazz more as town then rei so my vote would go to rei

What lynch and flip would give us the most info now? (If rei flips scum. Who else is probably scum?)

Wunterslaus    195
3 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

Lol has Wunter even hit the point of four post?

Not yet but I'm on my way lol :P Had an exam today and went to the gym. rl sucks

Jazz    5108
1 minute ago, LFN said:

i mean

i am null on cunning

and i think rei leans town

soooo.... hmmm i guess so, right?

I thought your list of six people or whatever was potential scum. I kinda want to know who you would lynch today if you, say, had to place a vote. IDK it's just something that people playing a game of mafia tend to do. Who votes anyway? Ignore me.

• Upvote 1

LFN    3183

possibly?

if you take away everyone that I think is town or that leans town, then you're left with those who could be scum or neutral, yes? or they could still be town and im wrong, who knows

if i had to kill someone today hmm. Based on my limited knowledge (doing this from my work comp, and having only reread up to somewhere near the end of D2 from my comp at home) I think it would still be wunter or cunning

I can't remember either of them have done or said anything thus far that makes me think they're town or scum, off the top of my head ofc

i'd rather not find myself at MYLO / LYLO down the road, presuming I haven't died by then, with a couple people I have absolutely no read on

the tiebreaker between the two then, is that rei thinks cunning is scum. By that, lynching cunning would provide insight on rei.

If cunning flips scum then rei is likely town as I believe him to be, and we can be more trusting towards his scum read on jazz

If cunning flips town, then we can nuke rei, though wrong=scum is arguably just as bad as alive=scum

(additionally although I don't think of it as done with serious intent, cunning was defended by markus earlier this day phase)

So i think I'd have to go with that

Vote Cunning

»Digbick    7243
31 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I think Wunter is the nicest guy around. And defenitly not a multi. Even Jazz agrees now.

But seriously, I have not voted yet. Waiting for reads of others. Did not have the chance to do so myself because sending posts on my phone sucks.

I agree mostly with Faint: a Jazz or rei vote would be best for now. But I like Jazz more as town then rei so my vote would go to rei

What lynch and flip would give us the most info now? (If rei flips scum. Who else is probably scum?)

T. Mark

+rei+    34506

unvote

vote cunning

Wunterslaus    195
7 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

T. Mark

Yw

»Flacko    2145
1 hour ago, Faint said:

@Markus what is your opinion?

on fucking what

»Flacko    2145

wow guys leave my waifu alone. cant u tell she has serious brain probems????? 

You know what, I'm going to vote for who I think is scum. Fuck this rei shit that everyone's doing, I can't say shit about him floating when I am too.

unvote

vote Jazz

Jazz really gives me the wiggles down my back.