Malcolm

Fuck You Mafia 3.0 - DAY SIX

Do we travel for food under the cover of night or in broad daylight?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do we travel to the Citadel

2. 2. Do we travel for food in broad daylight or under the cover of night?

confuse ray    4215

markus is probably a really bad neutral or scum, im more inclined to kill him after we off lfn and cunning

Jazz    5108

I'm guessing Slick has inside info on Gemstone at this point because honestly I'm not seeing it either. He did vote for rei though.

Players who did not vote for rei:

Faint (town)

LFN

Markus

Cunning

Multi

I'm pretty sure at least one scum is in these 4.

If anybody got a gift of knowledge about how many scum there are now would be a good time to drop that info

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5108

Markus make a trust list that doesn't list everyone as likely town ;)

Jazz    5108

Slick if that's in reference to my post I meant EOD vote.

confuse ray    4215

so lfn did nothing all game then started actually playing around the time rei was on the chopping block just to telll us he leaned town on rei without explanation and give us trustlists.. "ok" 

rei bussed cunning to confirm himself, cunning made that painfully obvious with the shitty voting and posting at eod 

not that hard guys

LFN    3183

f l o a t a !

LFN    3183

f

l

o

a

t

a

LFN    3183

floooooooooaaaataaaaaa

LFN    3183

v o t e 

M a r k u s

»Flacko    2145

I doubt cunning was even reading the thread. Like she would post shit like thinking antagonist was still alive.

I'll bite, rei killing cunning and getting town points sounds cool, but not sure if cunning would play along that well, I mean, do you think cunning was directed to be fucking retarded and saying stuff like "idk antags alignment" when antagonist is dead? Everything Cunning said just seems sort of blank for me.

LFN, I will agree, has done basically nothing, hopped out of no where and said rei is town and to kill cunning.

Do you guys see a thing where it was "make rei look like he's town" in the scum QT?

And iSlickz, yesterday, you were saying that I was either town or neutral, now you're saying I'm either bad neutral or scum? Town or neutral implies "Oh, this guy isn't scummy", but virtually nothing changed and now I'm suddenly scum.

I'll be honest, I was kind of fucking around yesterday.

Jazz, my trust list is my trust list, do you want me to say "OH, to clarify, the way I wrote these words are supposed to imply that I lean town for this guy, however, he is possible for scum!". Take it that I don't think there's very many scum left.

Also I am really really looking into iSlickz, it just seems very possible for him to be scum to me, but I can't be sure. I'm definitely reading his posts today.

btw thanks for all that solid reasoning as of why Gemstone is town iSlickz! It's just what I asked for!

Possible scummies imo are

iSlickz, LFN, Cunning, Wunterslaus, Gemstone Mine

who else is alive? i keep trying to load the d1 page but it keeps crashing for me because i have an awful internet connection.

I suppose LFN voted me because I "defended rei" or something. I thought I had voted him lol. I argued with him???? I don't know why LFN doesn't want to kill cunning or wunterslaus anymore.

• Upvote 1

»Flacko    2145
On 2/17/2017 at 1:41 PM, Malcolm said:

PLAYER LIST

1 - Scumwood - Shot in ass and blown up twice

2 - Mark vig=scum - lynched

3 - Markus -

4 - Tyranno - lynched

5 - Mascis - modkilled town

6 - Jazz -

7 - Gemstone -

8 - Silverdude - shot by faint

9 - Kahu - brutalized by scum

10 - digbick -

11 - Juan - Blew up with Scumwood

12 - Beast -

13 - rei - lynchified

14 - Antag - shot in the face by faint

15 - Nelbae -

16 - Faint - killed at night

17 - JC - stabbed in the back by mark

18 - wunterslaus -

19 - slick -

20 - lfn -

21 - cunning -

22- buckwheat - modkilled town

23 - faggot #1 aka pride -

here i will go over this again, 

possible scums are

slick, cunning, wunterslaus, lfn, beast, gemstone

i'll give it my soul read and say that beast is not scum with islickz.

imo, i only see up to 3 more scummers. i also like that beast pushed on rei VERY hard yesterday.

confuse ray    4215

"And iSlickz, yesterday, you were saying that I was either town or neutral, now you're saying I'm either bad neutral or scum? Town or neutral implies "Oh, this guy isn't scummy", but virtually nothing changed and now I'm suddenly scum."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why you kept trying for me to guess your alignment. It's sort of pointless actually. But I'll tell you I don't like how you started off the day firing at gemstone trying to nail a scum completely disregarding lfn and cunning. both are scum in my book and need to die immediately.

and honestly if you're going to fuck around and meme it's better if you just don't post at all. This is why I refrain from posting when I see the discussion dying off and people being stupid cunts. 

»Flacko    2145

faggot #1 aka pride

- has survived not making quota

^huge indicator right there, jazz said that a few pages back

if i recall correctly, the antagonist flipped a role that says "if you scan a neutral, you get a reward". i'm saying that the most obvious person i would pick out in the game to be neutral is faggy right there. did antagonist pick up on a reward? anybody see that? we can figure out fags alignment right now. i don't think malcolm is a dirty motherfucker without integrity, because missing quota means mod kill, i'd think he wouldn't let that slip his mind if he were scum. this might be twat logic though. what do you guys think?

digbick the pickleman

digbick is my solid town read this game. i don't want to waste my time explaining it, i might go back later and do it if you guys really want me to. just look into my soul and see that his reflection is that of a townsman.

Nelbitch

So this motherfucker right here can't even make quota on a day, I don't think scum would risk that in a million years. Fucker did not make one single post, day was hammered too quickly, this doesn't confirm him as town however. This isn't Nelrick scum game either, I know how a Nelrick is and this just isn't it. He literally is having issues posting. I say if you want to eliminate Nelrick quicker, you can let majority handle him and mod kill him if he doesn't make any posts. Nelrick is truly not going to be able to quota snipe, if he hasn't posted by EOD of something, he's finished. I feel like this might ass fuck me though if he does quota snipe. I just don't think it's likely. The fucker isn't allowed to post with Yusei Fud0 and he can't seem to post from Nelrick on his phone.

Jazz    5108

There's an awful lot of soul reads happening in this game

Jazz    5108

You would think there are only 4 players left but there are actually 11

»Flacko    2145
35 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

"And iSlickz, yesterday, you were saying that I was either town or neutral, now you're saying I'm either bad neutral or scum? Town or neutral implies "Oh, this guy isn't scummy", but virtually nothing changed and now I'm suddenly scum."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why you kept trying for me to guess your alignment. It's sort of pointless actually. But I'll tell you I don't like how you started off the day firing at gemstone trying to nail a scum completely disregarding lfn and cunning. both are scum in my book and need to die immediately.

and honestly if you're going to fuck around and meme it's better if you just don't post at all. This is why I refrain from posting when I see the discussion dying off and people being stupid cunts. 

Let me clarify, when I mean fucking around, I don't mean I was fucking around the whole day. I'm referring to calling Cunning my waifu and saying not to kill her etc, when I clearly laid out who my reads are in my post before that I said that she should probably die. I said that in multiple posts. I clearly was playing the game when I wrote out my trust list etc.

Slickz, if you want to know why I was asking for what you thought my alignment was, maybe you should consider why I asked Beast what he thought your alignment was, or maybe why I said Beast is not scum with iSlickz.

Why the hell do you think Gemstone is so towny? Wtf? I literally don't see it.

»Flacko    2145

Holy shit Nelrick literally cannot play.

@Nelrick just ask for a sub.

»Flacko    2145

Jazz, answer my posts if you're going to pos rep them. I have laid out several questions in the couple big posts I've made today.

Jazz    5108
5 minutes ago, Markus said:

Jazz, answer my posts if you're going to pos rep them. I have laid out several questions in the couple big posts I've made today.

Going to bed will do it tomorrow

Shades of Faint before the day got hammered and he never got to post again

Nelrick    2391
14 minutes ago, Markus said:

Holy shit Nelrick literally cannot play.

@Nelrick just ask for a sub.

i tried.

ill ride this until you guys run out of leads or scum decides to free me. 

»Flacko    2145

Just let him fucking post with Creature or some other mafia alt you fuckheads. He has trouble posting under the Nelrick account. It's not like he's being destructive, he's trying to play a game.