I'm number XIX of Ygorganization, AMA

»Satchmo    3223

We haven't had a proper AMA thread on DG in a while :(

I still believe

Digbick    7269

how much is your bull service

dont u love circle jerks?

tell dan to suck my fat cock.

you're good satchmo, ygorg has done some neat things. congrats and everything, i just think a lot of the things that ive seen org do be fucking gay. imo, when you think about it, now that you're one of the leading admins of the site that basically put org on the map you've already made your impact (that you are not even finished making tbh), "but now your name is there among the list of yugioh names that are apparently important", so now i guess you get the recognition you deserve.

i will probably ask some actual questions later.

• Upvote 1

buckwheatloaf    204

without ygorg ocg lists i wouldn't exist

will u guys ever bring back comments? 

»Satchmo    3223
2 hours ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

how much is your bull service

Depends on what the female(s) look like, how much BDSM is involved, and whether or not you're going to be watching John Oliver's "Last Week Tonight" while I fuck your wife and your wife's daughter.

1 hour ago, Markus said:

dont u love circle jerks?

tell dan to suck my fat cock.

you're good satchmo, ygorg has done some neat things. congrats and everything, i just think a lot of the things that ive seen org do be fucking gay. imo, when you think about it, now that you're one of the leading admins of the site that basically put org on the map you've already made your impact (that you are not even finished making tbh), "but now your name is there among the list of yugioh names that are apparently important", so now i guess you get the recognition you deserve.

i will probably ask some actual questions later.

Only if we rotate to the left

nah

I don't deserve recognition, lmfao, that's not why I made this thread. this ain't Reddit or Zodiac, this is DGz, y'all already know me. I made this thread to cjhill with the homies and celebrate some irrelevant success, we haven't had a good AMa thread in literally a year. I'm not actually here to answer questions about some position at ygorg, I wanna debate over whether I'm supposed to fight 10 chicken-sized elephants or 1 elephant-sized chicken

10 minutes ago, buckwheatloaf said:

without ygorg ocg lists i wouldn't exist

will u guys every bring back comments? 

nah, there's a forum and a discord server for interaction. The comments were waaaay to cancerous to want to deal with.

buckwheatloaf    204

just wondering but do u kno if the traffic to the site go down after the comments were removed? i used to click on every article just to read the comments. when they were removed i stopped going ygorg every day and just went once a week for the decklist. the reason they said comments were removed was money. but if traffic and clicks went down thats also money. 

6 hours ago, Satchmo said:

10 chicken-sized elephants or 1 elephant-sized chicken

well an elephant sized chicken sounds like a god damn nightmare, 10 chicken sized elephants in no way amounts to an elephant sized chicken.

who are the best shitposters on the site?

what happened to being that gorilla dick god that makes tight pussy wet?

»Satchmo    3223
7 hours ago, Markus said:

well an elephant sized chicken sounds like a god damn nightmare, 10 chicken sized elephants in no way amounts to an elephant sized chicken.

who are the best shitposters on the site?

what happened to being that gorilla dick god that makes tight pussy wet?

I mean Elehants are way more powerful than chickens with sharp af tusks, so I can see someone being overwhelmed by the bumbers

Digbick 100%

Using it to taunt Mark has already done it's job, so I'll save that line for when I next need to hit on a chick at a YCS

13 hours ago, buckwheatloaf said:

just wondering but do u kno if the traffic to the site go down after the comments were removed? i used to click on every article just to read the comments. when they were removed i stopped going ygorg every day and just went once a week for the decklist. the reason they said comments were removed was money. but if traffic and clicks went down thats also money. 

Site traffic has actually been on an over all rise, comments had minmal, if any, affect on it, especially since most people don't come to read the comments and can just go shitpost about the information elsewhere

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Using it to taunt Mark has already done it's job, so I'll save that line for when I next need to hit on a chick at a YCS

14 hours ago, buckwheatloaf said:

how many chicks are at a YCS???? ever tried to hit on a ygo girl or something like that? how did that go.

also lmao picking on mark is really fun for me. 

website is bad    2172

are you #woke to anime girls being bad if theyre not big ol dd boob havers serious replies only

• Upvote 1

»Satchmo    3223
4 hours ago, Markus said:

how many chicks are at a YCS???? ever tried to hit on a ygo girl or something like that? how did that go.

idk like 100~150? No because I just assume they get thirst hounded all the time and I'm not tryna fight off a bunch of eta males trying to hover around her either.

3 hours ago, subculture bitch said:

are you #woke to anime girls being bad if theyre not big ol dd boob havers serious replies only

if the bitch got small tiddies, there's only 1 thing to say:

mark    3105

Would you rather fight the person you hate the most to death and lose, or would you fight someone you love and win? Answers can be given for IRL, Dgz members or anime. 

»JC.    5223
Just now, vig=scum said:

fight someone you love [to death] and win? Answers can be given for IRL, Dgz members or anime. 

this doesn't work for anime. everyone knows that waifus destroy your laifus

»Satchmo    3223
1 hour ago, vig=scum said:

Would you rather fight the person you hate the most to death and lose, or would you fight someone you love and win? Answers can be given for IRL, Dgz members or anime. 

fOR IRL AND dgZ, i'D RATHER DIE AND LOSE THAN KILL SOMEONE i LOVE

fUCK ANIME, i'M COMING FOR YO NECK aSUKA

1 hour ago, JC. said:

this doesn't work for anime. everyone knows that waifus destroy your laifus

fax b