Flacko

I was Number XXII in a DNF circle jerk, ama.

yeah, I was number 22, or 0, the fool in the major arcana. look up major arcana, it might explain the arcana force archetype to you a little bit if you do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Digbick    7269

no lying allowed

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5223
4 hours ago, Markus said:

yeah, I was number 22, or 0, the fool in the major arcana. look up major arcana, it might explain the arcana force archetype to you a little bit if you do.

no ygo in csk

requesting ban

16 minutes ago, JC. said:

why are you bad?

this is a very good question.

i like to say that it's a bit fun doing bad stuff, but my reasons behind it are much deeper than that obviously. (i think most reasons behind things like that have a deeper meaning) i used to be the type of little boy to get angry at his older brother for picking more flowers for mommy than he did. my life kind of swung out of control and i learned different things. i stopped appreciating being /good/ so much, or not that, but i don't have as many morals as i used to. my morals have to do more now with honesty than it does with edginess, for example, i think its bad to manipulate people, but i dont think its bad to hurt someone depending on the circumstances. i'm assuming you mean "why are you an edgy fucktard that always gets into trouble and shit" or something like that. culture has pushed me into a direction a bit, but a lot of the people i have grown to respect have said things like "don't be a white knight, and you'll do alright, kid". my behavior has to do mostly with personal philosophies. it's less than just to spread mayhem all around me and more to push an idea onto others. consider it a protest, or a "lesson" of sorts.

also, it works sort of like a filter, that people generally have to be accepting of a lot of different types of bullshit to get along with me. if they can't deal with silly stuff that doesn't matter, then we probably wouldn't be very good friends anyway.

»JC.    5223
4 minutes ago, Markus said:

a lot of different types of bullshit

why would you want to associate with or identify this as a part of yourself?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JC. said:

why would you want to associate with or identify this as a part of yourself?

well, there are like, layers to my personality, there are layers before getting to know the real me. there's like meme personality edgelord, then there is markus personality, then there is my emotions and then  all those philosophical things i think about. it's not like you can just ctrl-f me and search the keyword for my emotions or maybe the keyword for my jokes, i come as a package.

i think its very humble to own up to your flaws and just roll with them, man. i'm exaggerating when i say im just bullshit, i know im pretty great (i think everyone has great things about them).

»JC.    5223

you present it as a defence mechanism. is that accurate, or do you mean the more generic 'you act differently towards different people based on their position'?

mark    3105

Did you choose to become a Krav Maga master or did Krav Maga choose you?

Do you prefer to kick guns or knives? 

• Upvote 2

»JC.    5223

conforming is a part of it; you have an expectation to discuss different topics or speak in a different manner when talking to your friends compared to talking to, as an example, a senior manager at work

1 minute ago, JC. said:

conforming is a part of it; you have an expectation to discuss different topics or speak in a different manner when talking to your friends compared to talking to, as an example, a senior manager at work

well, i think thats different. a job is a job and it has to get done in a certain way, but generally when im in more control, i choose to behave how i want to. in reality, i can just quit a job whenever i want to. even during school i said what i wanted, i may have had to take authority into consideration, and i guess i wasn't perfectly in control, but i had a goal i wanted to reach, as do people with jobs. it's just easier to avoid shit sometimes by behaving differently, however, notice that with these things, i am not particularly looking to socialize or represent myself, i am just trying to get a job done.

8 minutes ago, vig=scum said:

Did you choose to become a Krav Maga master or did Krav Maga choose you?

Do you prefer to kick guns or knives? 

I chose to be the master, Krav Maga submits to me.

What? Do you mean after I have killed my 20 opponents with my rasen shuriken? 

»JC.    5223
Just now, Markus said:

What? Do you mean after I have killed my 20 opponents with my rasen shuriken? 

no. you show your novice skill level with comments like these. anyone with even a cursory understanding of k manga knows that you

1. kick the gun out of their hands

2. the enemy looks away briefly to see the gun flying away

3. during this time, you leap into the air and catch up to the gun

4. then, you kick the gun into the ground, perform a midair spin, and only THEN do you release the shuriken into your foes

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5223
2 minutes ago, Markus said:

we don't. color is basically my best friend right now though. i talk to her for like hours all day. she might have her internet go off for a few months and im gonna miss her ;(

does she have a phone or access to a public library?

mark    3105

:sandals:

9 hours ago, JC. said:

does she have a phone or access to a public library?

we talked about this. no, she doesn't.