Jump to content
JC.

i'm a dirty mafia player jumping on a bandwagon ama

Recommended Posts

»JC.    5232

hot topics include: "why are you so insecure?", "do you even have any friends?", and "why are you on this site?"

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mark    3105

What hurt more, not being Hero or my backstab? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mark    3105

If you're not allowed to talk then nvm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232

don't talk about ongoing games

i'm probably done playing for a while though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mascis    4564

how would you rank the metal gear solid games from best to worst?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZeroPassion    706
41 minutes ago, JC. said:

"why are you so insecure?", "do you even have any friends?", and "why are you on this site?"

 

Where did the you being a hero meme come from?

 

Do you sexually identify as a Poliwhirl?

 

Whose dick would you suck on these forums, and why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232
9 hours ago, Mascis said:

how would you rank the metal gear solid games from best to worst?

 

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 2

The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker

that's all I can think of, and i haven't played the middle two

 

9 hours ago, ZeroPassion said:

 

Where did the you being a hero meme come from?

 

Do you sexually identify as a Poliwhirl?

 

Whose dick would you suck on these forums, and why?

 

I don't actually know, it's just something I picked up early in my time playing mafia. I assume it was a self-assigned title, but I was also really bad at mafia so it may have been a "the hero we deserve" typr of joke. @Francis J Underwood, you're a mafia historian, do you know?

 

I think I'm asexual, probably. I haven't taken the time to think hard about it. I could just be a normal straight person though.

 

None, that doesn't seem enjoyable.

 

1 hour ago, The Antagonist said:

have you ever gotten drunk and stared down a dog half naked? please share details

 

Sorry, I'm under 21, so I have yet to consume alcohol as laid out by U.S. law. I don't have plans to drink, regardless, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Satchmo    3223

Do you have a predator plant deck list I can look at?

 

Can I call you "Jerry"? Joeri is hard to pronounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JC. said:

 

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 2

The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker

that's all I can think of, and i haven't played the middle two

 

 

I don't actually know, it's just something I picked up early in my time playing mafia. I assume it was a self-assigned title, but I was also really bad at mafia so it may have been a "the hero we deserve" typr of joke. @Francis J Underwood, you're a mafia historian, do you know?

 

I think I'm asexual, probably. I haven't taken the time to think hard about it. I could just be a normal straight person though.

 

None, that doesn't seem enjoyable.

 

 

Sorry, I'm under 21, so I have yet to consume alcohol as laid out by U.S. law. I don't have plans to drink, regardless, though.

I think JC just kept referencing himself as a hero and his original avatar was an E-Hero so we just went with it especially after E-hero mafia anon game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»JC.    5232
1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

Do you have a predator plant deck list I can look at?

 

Can I call you "Jerry"? Joeri is hard to pronounce

 

1x all predaplant cards

1× super polymerization

1x superior polymerization

?x a couple other things

1x starving venom fusion dragon

1x greedy fusion dragon

1x clear wing synchro dragon

Remember, the trick to being strong is to just draw whatever card you want at any time.

 

It's pronounced "lesbians"

Wait no...

 

58 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I think JC just kept referencing himself as a hero and his original avatar was an E-Hero so we just went with it especially after E-hero mafia anon game. 

 

Was that so? I don't remember either of those events. I could see Flame Wingman being an early avatar, though.

 

53 minutes ago, Markus said:

Do you love me?

 

I love everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×