Malcolm

Fuck You Mafia 3.0 - Scum and Scumwood Win!!!!!

Jazz    5108

When 2 scum tell you the entire team on Day 4 and you still lose

-Dg Town 2017

• Upvote 3

Jazz    5108
2 minutes ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

But the game is full of phrases that imply certainty. Saying cop cant use these phrases because he is cop and because he is actually right while others use it all the time makes no sense. 

Nobody is allowed to use those phrases, but particularly the cop. In theory anyone who implied certainty about anything should be modkilled, in practice only info roles are modkilled, and only when they cross an arbitrary line that's up to the mods discretion.

»Flacko    2145

well if you have role flip then i think it shouldn't matter but if you dont want any roles to flip at all and just want roles to be a spooky secret go ahead and modkill all u want my man.

mark    3105
18 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I was under the impression this was about you two and Faint, not Cunning.

6 hours ago, Jazz said:

My interpretation:

In a no claim game the purpose of the scanner is to let one person learn alignments. They can say I think x is scum or follow my lead, but they can't spell it out. Using phrases that imply certainty spell it out and defeat the spirit of no claim.

This is why I think no claim is stupid personally. No one on here is mature enough not to try and get this info to town. Further, it almost defeats the purpose of having a scanner if they can't share the alignment to benefit town. 

6 hours ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

But the game is full of phrases that imply certainty. Saying cop cant use these phrases because he is cop and because he is actually right while others use it all the time makes no sense. 

And as Beast points out, one way or the other the certainty will come to light. Either by nature of a constant push or even just posting of a trust list. 

Jazz    5108

I liked everything about this game except for the fact that there was a fucking cult leader, cunning's ability was listed as "vanilla" in the QT, and JC's ability was probably unfair to town.

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4858

if my understanding is correct, the nuke would have gone off EVEN IF i chose to help town and use Polymerization on Markus

my guess is that my first power (that i didn't get to use) would have been broken to help balance out the negative utility of the nuke

Jazz    5108

I really want to know how the cult leader survived until LyLo but didn't win. How is that even possible?

• Upvote 1

LFN    3183

oop

»JC.    4858
24 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I really want to know how the cult leader survived until LyLo but didn't win. How is that even possible?

If it went like n1 convert malcolm n2 convert digbic, then nuke the recruiting power it seems like he got limited

Jazz    5108
3 minutes ago, JC. said:

If it went like n1 convert malcolm n2 convert digbic, then nuke the recruiting power it seems like he got limited

Oh I thought you only vanillaized town, I'm an idiot.

»JC.    4858

Scum just didn't have any abilities left by day 3 lol

Nelrick    2391

Cultist role sucks complete dick and it made me put zero effort. Its amazing i basically barely played and still made it to lylo. I handed the win to markus but considering jazz's meltdowns and effort anyone else winning would have probably made him kill himself. who knows what putting effort would have made the outcome like.

I think i didnt even reach 25 posts. I guess rei is right on policy lynches. 

Mascis bipolar meltdown was the best part.

Markus townread jazz for voting juan yet votes me when i was the first vote on cunning?? o k i guess

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nelrick    2391
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

I didnt shoot once, missed another then digbick got modkilled.

Basically i put absolutely no effort somehow still got to lylo but somehow no effort doesnt grant you the win when markus has to decide.

Idk how you are even wondering this when you had the most posts the latter part of the game and i almost got modkilled but got lucky twice.

"town sucked dick and so did scum but they were actually trying to win or something like that" if that makes you feel better.

• Downvote 1

Jazz    5108
13 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Cultist role sucks complete dick and it made me put zero effort. Its amazing i basically barely played and still made it to lylo. I handed the win to markus but considering jazz's meltdowns and effort anyone else winning would have probably made him kill himself. who knows what putting effort would have made the outcome like.

I was actually ok with losing at any point in the game after night 1 and I wanted to concede, but my teammates told me to keep playing. Don't complain that I put effort into the game. That's so whiney and bad for the section. Grow up.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5108
17 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

Markus townread jazz for voting juan yet votes me when i was the first vote on cunning?? o k i guess

People suggested cunning was scum on Day 3. I don't see how you get credit for being "the first to want to kill her day 6"

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5108

I guess the lesson we learned from the wisdom of Nelrick is if you have the most posts at the end of the game you get the win.

C O O L  S T O R Y

• Upvote 1

Nelrick    2391
5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I was actually ok with losing at any point in the game after night 1 and I wanted to concede, but my teammates told me to keep playing. Don't complain that I put effort into the game. That's so whiney and bad for the section. Grow up.

3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

People suggested cunning was scum on Day 3. I don't see how you get credit for being "the first to want to kill her day 6"

Get your ego or head or whatever out of your ass for a moment and reread what i said. You put effort hence you deserved the win. Idk if you are angry at me or what but actually read things before you tell me to grow up. Cool negs tho.

Markus gave you credit for putting a vote on juan and townread you for it. I did the exact same thing but better and he didnt give it any value hence why town lost. I actually didnt read the thread at all until like day 4 but considering i only needed that to figure it out and lead the lynch on her/him then yeah i somehow "deserve credit" (do note i dont care at all, i didnt put any effort so its not lik i deserve any praise but my point is that what markus did doesnt make any sense.)

• Upvote 1

Nelrick    2391
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I guess the lesson we learned from the wisdom of Nelrick is if you have the most posts at the end of the game you get the win.

C O O L  S T O R Y

On a scale from 1-10 how butthurt are you right now?

You can still circlejerk you know. If me posting that makes you angry then seek help.

Jazz    5108

I think if you put effort in, and found reasons that I was scum other than "rei was right" or "you didn't vote cunning immediately" then maybe you would have won.

But right now you are being passive aggressive about the 'lack of effort' thing and using it as an excuse for why you lost. Nobody cares.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5108
35 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

considering jazz's meltdowns and effort anyone else winning would have probably made him kill himself

Seriously don't post shit like this. What's the fucking point of that?

Nelrick    2391

Im explaining my actions, you made the post about how it was amazing the cult leader didnt win. if you dont care then dont reply to my posts??? (apparently you care) Again i dont know what i did that made you so uncomfortable.

you are right that i could have won but i didnt and thats fine. You obviously care about this more than i do. You think im being passive aggressive because you chose to look at it that way, thats really not my problem. At best its weird about what markus did at worst who cares.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jazz    5108

RE: cult leader, JC already answered my question and I didn't realize you were vanilla for most of the game.