Malcolm

Fuck You Mafia 3.0 - Scum and Scumwood Win!!!!!

+mmf    23367
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Already explained it Nelrick. Your comments strike me as sour grapes and making excuses. If they're not, whatever.

you are so unaware of yourself it's pitiful

i mean, seriously, level with me. did you expect to get away with posting this without even a single person quoting it and saying that this is exactly the way you fucking act everywhere on the site in everything you do in life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Faint    5619

Jazz and Nelrick being salty is a ploy cos they already know theyre scumbuddies in the next game

Fuck you dgz mafia i dont tryst anything any more

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23367

no, apparently jazz is really being serious, because he just messaged me for 20 minutes on discord trying to understand why anyone would ever think that "sour grapes and excuses" describes him as a mafia player

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23367

was more valuable in the only game i ever played than you'll ever be in all of your games combined

Jazz    4952

I had one good game X years ago, therefore I can talk shit about everyone until I die

-mmf 2017

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23367

nope, literally just you

Jazz    4952

aren't there other sub forums you can troll?

I guess not, they're all dead

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nelrick said:

Get your ego or head or whatever out of your ass for a moment and reread what i said. You put effort hence you deserved the win. Idk if you are angry at me or what but actually read things before you tell me to grow up. Cool negs tho.

Markus gave you credit for putting a vote on juan and townread you for it. I did the exact same thing but better and he didnt give it any value hence why town lost. I actually didnt read the thread at all until like day 4 but considering i only needed that to figure it out and lead the lynch on her/him then yeah i somehow "deserve credit" (do note i dont care at all, i didnt put any effort so its not lik i deserve any praise but my point is that what markus did doesnt make any sense.)

Yeah we already went over how Jazz was a lil too karen, but given thats behavior we want to encourage, its probably not something you want to make fun of him for considering if youre team tried a bit harder, it may have won 

#mediation

• Upvote 2

LFN    3177

@Malcolm

so what did my naughty gift do anyway?

both times i attempted to send out a gift it was to people on my nice list (little did i know rei was converted) but just curious

Mascis    4424

i think a lot of you are eating to many big macs, high caloric /  high sodium products

go on a diet

or shake off the critics

this is no place for hate

+mmf    23367
17 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

literally solved the entire game the day i started paying attention to the thread and my side only lost because a townie who hadn't played for the whole game made the last vote

who the fuck are you again? were you even on the site when this game was played?

• Downvote 2

mark    3104

mmf vs Jazz

2 players
1 town 
1 scum

Best out of 7 for the title of Mafia God! (Sorry Francis, you've had it long enough) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mmf said:

literally solved the entire game the day i started paying attention to the thread and my side only lost because a townie who hadn't played for the whole game made the last vote

who the fuck are you again? were you even on the site when this game was played?

Excuses. 

No idea I have probably read every game in this section (and w/e wasn't moved from CSK) tho and I remember said game and youve basically illustrated why you were a complete liability in the bolded. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

+mmf    23367

sorry next time i'll be sure to care more about duelistgroundz mafia

(i wont, you can keep enjoying your throne atop a mountain of shit)

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23367
5 minutes ago, vig=scum said:

mmf vs Jazz

2 players
1 town 
1 scum

Best out of 7 for the title of Mafia God! (Sorry Francis, you've had it long enough) 

if i ever care enough to take francis's title from him i won't need to interact with jazz to do it

1 minute ago, mmf said:

sorry next time i'll be sure to care more about duelistgroundz mafia

(i wont, enjoy your throne atop a mountain of shit)

Idk about that karen, you seem to care enough to come into the thread and bitch about a player from a game you didn't play in and likely didn't even bother to read. 

So you karen or you just have a fetish for jazzy? 

Enjoy going back to trolling some other site/forum because no one deems you relevant enough to pay attention to

+mmf    23367

oh but the mighty mafia god of duelistgroundz deems me relevant enough to respond to, that's gotta count for something, right

give me a break, i bet markus could have smashed me harder than that

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mmf said:

oh but the mighty mafia god of duelistgroundz deems me relevant enough to respond to, that's gotta count for something, right

give me a break, markus could have smashed me harder than that

I play mafia, responding to players and posts who are full of shit is the norm (but youd know that if you played) 

Now make like your Seahawks from the playoffs and take an early exit from the thread and go bug someone else for attention 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

+mmf    23367

i am so glad i don't know any more about the "norms" of playing mafia on dgz than i already do

and hey no one is happier that we didn't have a fucking seahawk super bowl than me, it was just looking grim for a while in the main season (ironically, i had the same 2 teams making the superbowl as jazz did, but i think we both know it was a heart prediction rather than a brains one)