• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/

12 posts in this topic

The rankings list serves 2 purposes: rewarding people for reaching higher levels, and showing people who come here that we have competitive players, which will in turn increase activity. I encourage everyone who meets the criteria to post here, as it's not about bragging, but for overall goals of the site.

To be listed in 'current rankings', you will need to currently be at Platinum or King of Games.

To be listed in 'KC Cup finishes', you will need to have either reached 10 star, 11 star or 12 star in the KC Cup.

To confirm your ranking, add me on duel links so I can see it. My Duelist ID is 705-139-933. Once you've added me I'll keep updating your current rank accordingly, as I can see it from the friends menu. 

To confirm your KC Cup finish, post a screenshot of it here in this topic, or PM it to me. (Go to 'KC Cup' -> 'Results' -> Ranking. This is the screen you'll need to screenshot: and it shows your stars, region, and the place you finished). 

Current list:

vig=scum
Current Rank: Platinum

Previous Rank: King of Games

Special Duels current rank: Platinum
KC finish: 11 star - 237th place (Eur./M/East/Afrc. region)

Gojira

Current Rank: King of Games

Special Duels current rank: Platinum

KC finish: 10 star

Inti
Current Rank: Platinum 

ArmoredGear
Current Rank: King of Games

Conspire 
Previous Rank: Platinum

@Conspire @Grimey

What KC star did you guys finish / you both reached KoG before right? I want to add you 2 to the OP but I can't exactly remember. 

As for anyone, I'll put them in as they reply here. 

I only reached rank 8 in KC tournament 

Posted (edited)

I know this site wants activity and all that, but in all honesty I would probably only include KoG after the KC Cup (i.e. the current Ranked season is the first one where KoG actually matters).

The difference in Ranked standards pre- and post- KC Cup is huge.

Edited by the4got10-1

That's a good idea, once I get more people I can only add 'current rank' and tournament finishes. Pre-KC Cup there was the close app glitch which made formats soft as hell so it probably shouldn't count, I agree. 

Hit King of Games. Platinum is definitely not as soft as it used to be, glad that KC cup pushed people a bit.

Added. 

I'll edit in 'Special Duels' ranking as well: criteria for being listed is still to reach either Platinum, or King of Games. Please notify me when you reach these even if I have you as a friend; because I'm only able to see your regular rank, but not your special duels rank.

I was on vacation and literally stopped into a hard rock cafe to grab wifi and collect my rewards.  Didn't check dgz or screencap my results.

Finished 10* at around 355 rank or something like that on NA with about 10750 points.

Currently haven't played any ranked since returning.  Obviously hit KoG multiple times prior.

Added your tag.  Should I remove the mark_dgz one?

Yes you can remove the mark_dgz one, that was before I reset to do the Reroll thing. I'll add you, the 'proof' part is just so people who haven't ever posted come in here won't suddenly claim they made top 100 at a KC cup etc: if I literally don't know and haven't seen someone talk about competitive decks at all, I want them to provide some kind of proof, especially if they claim to have reached a very high ranking. I'll add you. 

Has anyone reached KIng of Games with Grandpa's Cards yet? It's such a struggle getting a consistent enough deck to hit a 5-winstreak, kind of stuck at Platinum atm. 

Since rankings have reset 1 or 2 days ago I think, I'll put in everyone at 'current ranks' again once they've reached platinum/KoG