Gojira

Farming Strategy Discussion

Faint    5590

So i have basocally farmed alexis for literally everything using paladin for 7 to 8 k each time

List below. Jar of greed is purely so i can get to the bottom of my deck before she does, and is great if you need a discard for paladin early game if theres multiple rituals or big bang shot

Screenshot_20171009-222609.png

• Upvote 1

knives1990    283

And I tried your deck 4 Duels in a row @Faint and she just summons cyber gymnast and fucks me every time

edit

now I see, you summon him in DEF

Edited by knives1990
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Inti    78
On 10/7/2017 at 10:26 PM, Starlight Warrior said:

Been trying to farm Chazz, but the Labyrinth Builder deck suffers from three things: 1) Going first and not opening D. Gate OR Cat of Ill Omen; 2) Going 2nd and only opening Cat; 3) Players can only get 1 copy of Curse of Royal.

And Paladin decks are just godawful.  No matter how I build it, I have a 90% FAILURE rate.  Whether I copy a recipe exactly or I make my own modifications, it doesn't matter.  I NEVER open with the cards to make Dark Paladin.  I either don't get Poly or Fusion Gate- and the only thing I haven't tried is maxing out on Gate- only get one half of the Fusion formula, I open with tons of last turn combo pieces, like Union Attacks and Vassal.

Is there ANYTHING better?

My Dark Paladin farming deck has gotten 7000-8000 80-90% of the time against Lv40 Chazz and it only took me 6 duels to get 2x Ojama Blue and 1x King.

Skill:Restart

Monsters:12

1x Blue Dragon Summoner 

3x Buster Blader
3x DM

1x Elemental Hero Blazeman 

3x Fusion Sub monsters

1x GK Vassal

Spells:8

1x Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

1x Fusion Gate

3x Poly

1x Secret Pass

2x Union Attack

• Upvote 1

Shadow Lord    257
On 10/7/2017 at 11:26 PM, Starlight Warrior said:

Been trying to farm Chazz, but the Labyrinth Builder deck suffers from three things: 1) Going first and not opening D. Gate OR Cat of Ill Omen; 2) Going 2nd and only opening Cat; 3) Players can only get 1 copy of Curse of Royal.

And Paladin decks are just godawful.  No matter how I build it, I have a 90% FAILURE rate.  Whether I copy a recipe exactly or I make my own modifications, it doesn't matter.  I NEVER open with the cards to make Dark Paladin.  I either don't get Poly or Fusion Gate- and the only thing I haven't tried is maxing out on Gate- only get one half of the Fusion formula, I open with tons of last turn combo pieces, like Union Attacks and Vassal.

Is there ANYTHING better?

If you lab builder farm Chazz all you need is he one dimension gate. Just keep a set trap card alongside it and most of the time he'll target the set trap card instead of the dimension gate. He's only ever played stamping on my face up dimension gate when I had another gate set, I'm not sure if this was rng or some quirk of the ai but every other time he used stamping on my set card instead of on the face up dgate. Also Chazz can't kill very fast so taking a direct hit for a turn isn't too big of a deal.

1 hour ago, knives1990 said:

That labyrinth builder deck I can't win when Alexis boosts Dakini to 3700. She does it all the time

You have to use Massivemorph to farm Alexis with Lab Builder. Use DGate to rfg wall, then massivemorph any monster she has with >3000 atk, she'll usually only have 1. You can then use an econ or any other targetting spell to force the spell shield, then use Secret Pass Vassal + Leeching the light to finish it. 2 Massivemorphs will give one of her monsters over 10k so you should only need 1 leeching (you can also use 2 leeching instead of pass and just attack an attack position monster).

Edited by Shadow Lord
  • Upvote 1

Nex    51
26 minutes ago, Inti said:

My Dark Paladin farming deck has gotten 7000-8000 80-90% of the time against Lv40 Chazz and it only took me 6 duels to get 2x Ojama Blue and 1x King.

If we could all be that lucky. I had to blow over 3000 keys on alexis for 2 dakini but hey at least now I have 12 cyber blader -__-

• Upvote 1

Faint    5590
17 minutes ago, knives1990 said:

Thanks for for the inspiration @Faint

IMG_0254.PNG

Yeah man summon him im def, stop big bang sp they dont go ovet 2400 atk and stop the ritual and you auto win 

With restart its so easy to hit t1 paladin making it super consistent

• Upvote 1

+mark    3002

@Starlight Warrior Assuming your deck is like the ones people play and your technical play is correct, seems like you just got unlucky. Don't change your deck after every few losses, that'll just make it worse. Just play the numbers game, you may brick 5x and then win 20x for all you know.

+mark    3002

I haven't really farmed in a while outside of alexis, just noticed I got only 7k points off cerebus. 

Did they change the points / do I need to change my strategy now? What's the best way to get 8k, do you need exactly <100 LP? 

Should probably just use Elements Unite instead tbh. 

Shadow Lord    257

You were probably farming during the bonus duel assessment event that gave +1000 points. And yes it's difficult to get 8k with cerberus unless you get to 100 lps or use union + vassal (you can also just use a bunch of glossies but that can increase the farm time.) Elements Unite is generally a much faster farm though so if you have it I would use it.

• Upvote 1

+mark    3002
8 hours ago, Shadow Lord said:

You were probably farming during the bonus duel assessment event that gave +1000 points. And yes it's difficult to get 8k with cerberus unless you get to 100 lps or use union + vassal (you can also just use a bunch of glossies but that can increase the farm time.) Elements Unite is generally a much faster farm though so if you have it I would use it.

That is true, but I remember getting 9k

Anyway, I'll just keep using Elements Unite then, I love that method because of how fast it is

Shadow Lord    257

Kaiba will use Twister on Dimension Gate now so Lab Builder needs a counter to twister. Fake Trap and Curse of Royal are options. Golden Apples Destiny Draw still works though.

• Upvote 1

Faint    5590
23 hours ago, Shadow Lord said:

Kaiba will use Twister on Dimension Gate now so Lab Builder needs a counter to twister. Fake Trap and Curse of Royal are options. Golden Apples Destiny Draw still works though.

JUDGEMENT OF ANUBIS

!!!!

• Upvote 1

+mark    3002

2nd try with CA farming, havent really optimized my deck etc but just wanted to see if its possible (with Divine wraths and wild Tornados)

10k damage should definitely be possible as well Btw, I used some bentens eff for no reason which cause me to deck out. His Skull got me to 300 lp then I used wild tornado on it 

idk how consistent this compared to other strategies is but since I barely have the cards required I'm going to use this all the time LOL  

trick is you need to get 2 Dakini on field then you keep looping Idaten / Benten. Always use idetens eff since you can get spells from the grave, and use 2x EP dakini eff to recycle stuff 

IMG_2078.PNG

IMG_2079.PNG

IMG_2080.PNG

dexer008    801

This is pretty late, but if like me you have already farmed everything food from bonz, you can a element unite deck to farm for lab builder if you haven't unlocked it yet

3 thunder dragon

1 vassal

1 poly

1 hidden. Pass

2 Union attack

2 despell

2 typhoon

2 wild tornado

3 ggh

3 jar of greed

1 twin headed thunder

I unlocked lab builder this morning with this list, works for both 30 and 40. Keep attacking facedown as clown screws you over. 3 typhoon is ideal as you can use your draw power to draw it to out mask or skull invitation before they kill. Always destroy steelcage incase he sets clown. Destroy gallons or pumprincess if they're making guardian too late. Always get 8000 with it, only lost due to misplays or just really bad luck (first turn mask, didn't draw s/t removal)

• Upvote 1

Nex    51

If you're worried about clowns and castles boosting pumpking etc over wall's 3000 just toss in some gravity axes and iron smith kotetsu. If you're one of those people (which is a lot of people) who got sucked into the cyber angel hype and been fishing for senjus you likely got a few from that set. Axe stops clown and castle cold and I'm not sure if it applies to everyone else but I've been farming lvl 40 exclusively with lab build all event long and not once has he dropped mask of the accursed or steel cage on lab wall just keep lab wall on the field by itself and in my cases he never uses mask on it. 

dexer008    801
2 hours ago, Nex said:

If you're worried about clowns and castles boosting pumpking etc over wall's 3000 just toss in some gravity axes and iron smith kotetsu. If you're one of those people (which is a lot of people) who got sucked into the cyber angel hype and been fishing for senjus you likely got a few from that set. Axe stops clown and castle cold and I'm not sure if it applies to everyone else but I've been farming lvl 40 exclusively with lab build all event long and not once has he dropped mask of the accursed or steel cage on lab wall just keep lab wall on the field by itself and in my cases he never uses mask on it. 

I did not have lab builder, that was the point of this post......