• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
JC.

SSB64 Mafia Day 1 - The Game Begins

261 posts in this topic

mannnnn i thought we had this

reading over the thread zephy seemed the most that pushed for town kills

but goldenrod just straight up seems scummy to me

but aster already stated he might be neutral

so the other neutral might be ran

but then theres indigo

hmph

He didn't scan me because I'm vanilla town duh

Floating and dropping bombs is town. Don't fight it, join me in my quest to vanquish the evil in our land 

Hey everyone - I don't have much time to post atm, but @JC., can you state when the day phase ends? I'm on my way to work and don't want to miss. I missed last day phase because Goldenrod hammered.

29 minutes ago, Ranunculus said:

Hey everyone - I don't have much time to post atm, but @JC., can you state when the day phase ends? I'm on my way to work and don't want to miss. I missed last day phase because Goldenrod hammered.

Around 36 or 37 hours from now (48 hours from start of day)

4 hours ago, Marigold said:

mannnnn i thought we had this

but goldenrod just straight up seems scummy to me

but aster already stated he might be neutral

so the other neutral might be ran

but then theres indigo

hmph

If it helps at all I am not neutral

I think Goldenrod is neutral from the tone of his posts, but something is definitely off about the way zephyr started the day. I'm willing to let day unfold before throwing out a vote

Also would like to hear more from Raunuculus when he does get to play

Hammering is NEVER a pro town move.  It cuts the day short, thereby cutting discussion short, and making it so people don't have to make quota.  People not having to make quota means we have less info on them to go off of.  Goldenrod claiming it's pro town and "lol I did it cause you said you'd be mad" it's a shit excuse that you shouldn't let fly.

5 hours ago, Marigold said:

I've voted three players this whole game, one was cockscomb (a neutral) and the other two were you and goldenrod, whose alignments have yet to be determined.  I also was the first to push deliah day 2 in case you guys forgot that, and this was well after several hours into day 2 when it seemed they were under everyone else's radar.  So please explain how I've "pushed town lynches"  especially when I backed off you after a train formed too fast for my liking WHICH ALLOWED DELIAH TO BE THE LYNCH INSTEAD OF YOU.

I know I'm town.  Indigo is town.  Whichever one of the rest of you guys is the other town is playing like shit. 

quick question how do we know indigo is town

^ Are you literally this fucking stupid?

Indigo survived a NK. Non-scum confirmed.  Technically it's still possible they're a neutral, but I doubt it.  If you just look at numbers Marigold, goldenrod, and ranun have 2/3rds chance of being either scum or neutral, with only a 1/3 chance of being town.  indigo is 50/50 between neutral and town. I'm not voting indigo when there are 3 better options.  

Also since apparently JC likes town favored games and we have a present to give; give indigo the present.  I'm not letting scum get it.  If you all think it's something bad you can give it to me, but I think it's something good and indigo is the only other confirmed non-scum I have.  

alright 

so its between zeph and ran

ill make my decision later today. 

I'm not liking marigold this phase very much.. 

I'm fine with the item but I'm 99% sure I am biting the bullet tonight 

zeph is the only one actually playing and trying to solve the game so he's pretty obviously town to me 

Marigold/Goldenrod are the neutral 

Raun could be last scum but Marigold is basically just straddling the line today without contributing

5 hours ago, Marigold said:

alright 

so its between zeph and ran

ill make my decision later today. 

How the hell is goldenrod not on your radar?  If you have some magical evidence you've found that suddenly makes him town, it'd be appreciated if you'd share it with the rest of us.  

I agree with indigo that you've been playing really shitty/suspicious this phrase, but the problem is so has goldenrod, and ranun can't even be bothered to get their butt in here for more than 5 seconds and attempt to play. How I am supposed to figure anything out when all everyone does is shitpost and avoid playing as much as possible?

Indigo, what are your best theories as to their alignment?  I'm really okay with lynching any of them, it's a freaking dice roll at this point for me.  I'm hoping when ranun finally gets in here it will illuminate something, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wild game, guys.

Vote Count:

Goldenrod - (1) Zephyranthes

Zephyranthes - (1) Goldenrod

Majority is 3.

Goldenrod is pretty sure you are scum and raises decent points, but he could be neutral trying to sabotage town. Pegging you for taking a leadership role early on looks weak now because you've continued to contribute. Aster may have scanned him so I don't think he's worth a lynch yet.

As I've said before Marigold is straddling the line and shitposting which leads me to assume he could be the other neutral. He's playing a disinterested town game (so is everyone else), but the possibility remains he is scum skating by 

Raun refuses to contribute so he's probably the best lynch for today barring something miraculous. I understand we are all busy but now is the time to nut up

Zeph i have for town 

post directed at zeph obviously

I feel zeph is trying too hard to show that he is not scum by acting like a super town

ugh alright indigo lets see if you are right. not trusting my gut for once

vote Ranunculus

On 3/17/2017 at 10:08 PM, Aster said:

Goldenrod may be the second netural

and this is why i think goldenrod is the neutral of vanilla town btw

i think his win con is to kill zephy

Vote Count:

Ranunculus - (2) Indigo, Marigold

Goldenrod - (1) Zephyranthes

Zephyranthes - (1) Goldenrod

Majority is 3.

Zephyr confirmed horrible player lol

also, giving an item to indigo is incredibly stupid. Let's give confirmed town an item so he can get killed with it tonight! 

Vote giving item to myself

if i get it I'll just use it to win with town. If I die because of it then I'll not care too much about taking a hit for someone who scum attempted to kill. 

Also, leaders get killed in small games unless they are awful at the game (which I'll give you with zephyr) or they are scum. 

ranun lynch is fine since he is obviously not town aligned. 

Or zephyr level bad 

Well, confirmed not scum I should say in regards to indigo

scum should kill me tonight because I know who the last scuuuuuuuuum is