One-Oh-One or One-Oh-Eight?
We may never know.

Ranunculus    9

I dare you all to 

Beat both of my scores real soon,

Lest I win this race.

Indigo    3

Vote Helio 

You're either scum or neutral. Flip-flopped onto me at eod to try and train me off. My initial vote on you was pressure for claiming  VT so early, and now I don't like how you've responded.

+JC.    4858
46 minutes ago, Ranunculus said:

Does that score count as

One-Oh-One or One-Oh-Eight?
We may never know.

The highest score you submit during the day counts.

Cockscomb    5

Been trying this for about 30 minutes, go do my flexors hurt.

T3Irupq.png

There's no way I'm beating this, I average around 115, didn't think any one actually had a chance of competing.

So here's the story.

I'm 1 of the apparent 2 neutrals. I don't think I'm allowed to claim my character by rules but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Each night, I create challenges and pick a player I think I can beat. There are no consequences for anyone for winning or losing, but if I win 2 challenges, I win (doesn't affect anyone elses win condition as far as I know) and I get ejected from the game.

I designed the word typing challenge, and specifically challenged Heliotrope. Regardless of everyone else's score, I got a point it I beat his score. If he beat me, there was no penalty. I volunteered to take the bomb today because it meant I wouldn't be holding it tomorrow when I "won the game." I'm claiming because I'm not confident I'm going to 1.) win this game or 2.) live for 3 more EoD's.

It doesn't make sense to lynch me because in no way does my win condition hurt town.
It doesn't make sense for scum to NK me because if I win they just get closer to majority.
If you want to blow me up, that's fine. But that means we aren't blowing up scum. Again, me winning does not negatively impact anyone.

I considered making up some bullshit about Helio dying if I lose, but I'm not going to. lol. If he wants to beat me to spite me, so be it. Him winning doesn't negatively impact anyone but me, and myself winning doesn't negatively affect anyone at all.

I kinda was excited to not claim and prioritize solving the game, but my self preservation takes precedence. 

Let me know if anyone had any questions.

Heliotrope    1

I can confirm Cockscomb challenged me, because I got a message at night saying my result may be important. So he's not lying there. At the same time, I'm Town, and we can't for sure say if he's telling the truth.

I'm currently leaning towards trying to beat him since I'm Town and he's not. I'm not sure if killing him atm accomplishes everything, since there's 2 scum 2 neutral already, and if 2 neutral were to die before mylo/lylo, we're certain Cockscomb lied and that he's the final scum, 'just in case'. So I'd argue to not lynch him for this, but also to not let him win any challenges either, just to play it safe.

What do you guys think? Should I beat his score? Is he actually neutral, and if so, is there any chance he's a cult leader who gets to convert people if he beats them in challenges? 

Cockscomb    5
1 minute ago, Heliotrope said:

I can confirm Cockscomb challenged me, because I got a message at night saying my result may be important. So he's not lying there. At the same time, I'm Town, and we can't for sure say if he's telling the truth.

I'm currently leaning towards trying to beat him since I'm Town and he's not. I'm not sure if killing him atm accomplishes everything, since there's 2 scum 2 neutral already, and if 2 neutral were to die before mylo/lylo, we're certain Cockscomb lied and that he's the final scum, 'just in case'. So I'd argue to not lynch him for this, but also to not let him win any challenges either, just to play it safe.

What do you guys think? Should I beat his score? Is he actually neutral, and if so, is there any chance he's a cult leader who gets to convert people if he beats them in challenges? 

I'm just throwing out there that there's a totally different line of play here where I try to get the other neutral and both scum to claim and we majority kill town. Unless it came to that, I would find this much more enjoyable to play pro-town and hunt scum.

Lynching me is absolutely the wrong call here because if you're that "paranoid", bomber can just blow me up, and then tomorrow you have 2 scum and a neutral versus 2 towns. That's suicide. 

Scum has every reason to believe me unless they think I steal victory or are confident I am going to pass the bomb onto scum. Though chances are, lynching bomber just blows up me too, so it's still wrong to lynch me.

If I was a cult leader, why would I claim who I had to beat? I don't see how that helps anything.

The objectively right play here is probably just to blow me up and take me out of the equation. I'm being hella transparent in saying that does not benefit town or myself to do so. My preference is to just let me live for a couple days and fulfill my win condition. It's a self-confirming role, unless you think I lied about any detail here. 

Zephyranthes    10
2 hours ago, Cockscomb said:

I'm 1 of the apparent 2 neutrals. I don't think I'm allowed to claim my character by rules but please correct me if I'm wrong.

if I win 2 challenges, I win (doesn't affect anyone elses win condition as far as I know) and I get ejected from the game.

and myself winning doesn't negatively affect anyone at all.

It says right under quota minimum that " You may claim Abilities (e.g. "Cop") and Characters" so yes you can claim your character. 

I left the parts I did because you winning hurts town cause you apparently get ejected from the game, meaning scum has to make 1 less nightkill to win.  (Also you should have challenged me, I suck.)  Helio should be trying to beat your score because of this.  As should anyone else you challenge except scum (1 less non scum if you win) or possibly the other neutral (don't know their wincon).

So yeah, I don't think you need to die right now or or anything, but letting you win challenges is bad for town.

Delilah    2

I don't know, help us find scum and we'll help you with challenges I guess.

Post thoughts on game so far Cock. 

Zephyranthes    10

^ I've been waiting for you to get in here.

On 3/13/2017 at 8:18 PM, Columbine said:

unvote

vote delilah

I admitted that my logic wasn't "genuine" and I actually suspected scum was elsewhere. 

Delilah decided to like.. run with that logic anyway to try and get a train going or something

now that's an actual questionable play. 

Our confirmed town left his dying vote on you.  This was his reasoning.  Anything you want to say about it?  

Delilah    2

well his role didn't say anything about me being scum. i already asked him what was scummy about what i did. all i had done was vote someone who i thought was scummy after i had pushed them before. i didn't contradict myself anywhere or anything. i have no idea why he thinks im scum. he was contradicting himself already and he somehow thought i was scum. all i get out of it is that he got mad that i pushed him for being scummy. i thought he was pretty likely to be scum out of what we knew day 1. people agreed with me too i guess. 

Zephyranthes    10

think this is what the vote count looked like at the end of yesterday, though someone should probably double check me.

Columbine: Cockcomb, Deliah, Ramu

Deliah: Columbine

Heliotrope: Indigo

Indigo: Heliotrope

Yarrow: Goldenrod

It seems logical that there could be a scum member on Columbine's train.  And since he called you out you're naturally the one I suspect the most out of the three that voted him.  Does anyone else think there is a scum on that train, or did we have 3 townies lynch another townie?  

Marigold    5

So I have been reading the past few pages and some of these post's remind me that in a world filled with consistency issues contradicting John Cena's homosexual tendecies toward Girraffe's in the african dessert in the vanilla filled sunsets of Africa, we all must get together to fight the evil that is scum and protect the innocence that is JC's ego.

In all, bananas are filled with carbohydrates that are saturated in chemical bonds, bonds that we as town have to appreciate and we must pull together, like the electromagnetism between atoms and create a game that is consistent and strong. 

In a pineapple under the sea there lives a sponge

A sponge of character and justice

and that sponge is called The Flash. 

Marigold    5

I think we should form a concise and focused beam of hate toward the most possible person that may have ill intentions to hurt peaceful endeavers and hang the most suspecting individual in this forum.

Therefore, I am concluding that in which ever case, the community of potatoes shall see increase in stability if we built a ice cream parlor that is filled with different types of flavors that are tasty and delicious and that promote phobia of happiness and not lead us into temptation, but to help us be good noodles

Zephyranthes    10

I think I'd be okay with lynching Marigold as they haven't done anything helpful at all, problem is they are being so obviously bad that I feel that may be lynching a jester.  If goldenrod, aster, yarrow, and any other floaters I missed don't step it up today as well I'm going to be disappointed.