• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
JC.

SSB64 Mafia Day 1 - The Game Begins

261 posts in this topic

Rereading the thread. Give me a little and I'll post my thoughts so far.

3 hours ago, Zephyranthes said:

think this is what the vote count looked like at the end of yesterday, though someone should probably double check me.

Columbine: Cockcomb, Deliah, Ramu

Deliah: Columbine

Heliotrope: Indigo

Indigo: Heliotrope

Yarrow: Goldenrod

It seems logical that there could be a scum member on Columbine's train.  And since he called you out you're naturally the one I suspect the most out of the three that voted him.  Does anyone else think there is a scum on that train, or did we have 3 townies lynch another townie?  

It's very possible that scum could have bw onto the Columbine lynch, which means we should consider the possibility that one of Delilah or ranunculus is scum. 

Delilah soft defends Helio when Columbine goes after them at first, which means there could be a possible connection between the two. Ranunculus's day one was a few shitposts and the vote on Columbine unless I'm missing something. 

Another thing that caught my eye looking back through the thread was goldenrod. Votes me, hits quota, then dips for the day. I can't say much about floating (as I haven't really done much up to this point myself), but if this continues we should consider looking at them as well as other floaters.

I'm going to quote train hydrangea now to see if anything sticks out that would make them a good nk target.

Ok well nvm, not gonna quote train cause mobile sucks ass and I don't have access to a PC. I didn't really see anything in particular that made them seem like the best nk, other than just being a generally helpful townie which might be why they were targeted. If anybody finds something that they mentioned bring it up cause I could have missed something.

Also, as far as the whole cockscomb thing goes, I think the best play for now is to leave him alive. If he's actually neutral, lynching him (especially when he's holding a bomb we could blow up) is pointless from a town perspective. We should be hunting scum not neutrals. Admittedly, there is a chance he is lying, but we still have a bomb and can lynch him later if we think that's the case. That being said, we definitely should not let him win his challenges. If he's scum and has that kind of ability it could give him some power we wouldn't want him to have, and if he does actually leave the game it's one less nk target (if they think he can steal) and only really helps scum.

Y'all cheating on that typing test smh

Vote delilah

Dude is too scummy to me. Randomly jump train on Columbine and had bomb. Had poor reasoning for voting

On 3/14/2017 at 1:18 AM, Columbine said:

unvote

vote delilah

I admitted that my logic wasn't "genuine" and I actually suspected scum was elsewhere. 

Delilah decided to like.. run with that logic anyway to try and get a train going or something

now that's an actual questionable play. 

In case, anyone of you didn't see this post. Columbine went after delilah. Delilah responded by blowing Colu up. So I think delilah is the ideal lynch.

Also Cockstomb is not lying about being neutral

14 hours ago, Aster said:

Randomly jump train on Columbine and had bomb.

i definitely did not randomly jump on the columbine train, and if you think this, you're stupid. i actually posted more reasoning than most did in regards to that. cockscomb posted way less reasoning than i did and people think it's okay, why isn't it okay for me? lmao.

also aster you kind of made it up until now and just kind of floated, posting nothing of value, then you post a blatantly incorrect analysis, so you're not on my nice list either.

kind of want to look into aster and yarrow.

my reasoning behind yarrow involves him not really doing much, and after he rereads the thread, all he posts about is cockscomb. i think he's forgetting that in this game we need to lynch a scum.

Yes, I brought up the cockscomb thing, but I didn't advocate for lynching him, at least not yet. I said we leave him alive for now and don't let him win his challenges. I also brought up you defending Helio, as well as ranunculus's complete lack of content other than the bw vote onto Columbine and goldenrod calling me scum and then dipping for the rest of the day, both of which are actual things to consider when deciding whom to lynch today. Saying all I brought up was the cockscomb thing is a flat out lie.

I am full of love.

For myself, primarily.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Haha just kidding.

Presenting a case only

in haikus is tough.

So fuck your challenge,

I am the typing master.

No neutrals will win.

it doesnt matter if i hide this anymore. 

i am shit fucking india 

12 players: 8 Town, 2 Scum, 2 Neutral. 

2 Town died, if we lynch a Town tonight and scum NK's a Town, I think we're at 2 Town 2 Neutral 2 Scum - which seems auto-lose tbh, especially since we've made it clear as town that we don't want to cooperate with neutral. The problem is if we cooperate we lose them, so it's bad either way.

We need to hit scum today. I want to suggest that, if anyone can claim an ability that will make our decision easier, to please do so.

In order to make the best lynch possible I'll give all my reads bolded:

Goldenrod:
voted Yarrow + floata. FoS

Zephyrantos:
Pressused people but didn't capitalize on it. Town. Also called that the people were probably dumb but not scum, is very town indicative.

Indigo:
voted me (2 posts). Columbine also voted me but actually provided reasoning, mentioned that Hydranga did it too, then retreats and said 'scum probably hasn't posted yet'. Note how Columbine joke-voted me and corrected later, while Indigo's vote was real and he kept it and still votes me today for voting him, which is an OMGUS at best, and a scum 'vote you for voting me' at worst. Is basically floating and not contributing except for his vote on me which apparently went from 'pressure' to 'scumread'. Note how he says I'm "Either scum or neutral", which covers him in case I flip neutral (which I won't, since I'm town, but scum doesn't know that). FoS.

Delilah
Questioned Columbine voted me and tried to stop the vote train on me. Town. Although he did vote Columbine. Columbine really, really thought Delilah was scum: but that could be OMGUS. 

Cockscomb 
Neutral

Ranunculus
voted Columbine. Could be neutral since he really tried to beat the score then covered himself by saying "my need to win is driven by ego". Has Haikus post restriction, but doesn't even try to post good. Not-Town.

Marigold
Only shitposts. FoS

Yarrow
Started contributing at least which makes him better than the floaters for now, what he said about Cockscomb made sense but was exactly what I said earlier. Null.

Aster
votes Dellah. Said Cockscomb isn't lying about being neutral. How does he know - is he neutral? Not-Town

Seriously people need to start contributing - and stop hiding, or we are all going to die. 

I'll kill any one of Indigo, Goldenrod, or Marigod.

Want to kill scum not neutrals.

EBWOP:

If we mislynch today we're at 4 Town 2 Scum 2 Neutral (not 2 Town). We still need to kill scum though.

19 minutes ago, Heliotrope said:

Ranunculus
voted Columbine. Could be neutral since he really tried to beat the score then covered himself by saying "my need to win is driven by ego". Has Haikus post restriction, but doesn't even try to post good. Not-Town.

You say I'm not town.
See that's where you're wrong, bucko.

I cannot "post good."

Haikus are real tough

to post "good" with, but I can

give you guys a clue.

There's a rap of me.

"He's the leader of the bunch..."

I am vanilla.

1 hour ago, Heliotrope said:

EBWOP:

If we mislynch today we're at 4 Town 2 Scum 2 Neutral (not 2 Town). We still need to kill scum though.

such incredible insight!!!!!!

I'll be doing some digging tonight to find some scum. There are few people on my list.

3 hours ago, Delilah said:

i definitely did not randomly jump on the columbine train, and if you think this, you're stupid. i actually posted more reasoning than most did in regards to that. cockscomb posted way less reasoning than i did and people think it's okay, why isn't it okay for me? lmao.

also aster you kind of made it up until now and just kind of floated, posting nothing of value, then you post a blatantly incorrect analysis, so you're not on my nice list either.

kind of want to look into aster and yarrow.

my reasoning behind yarrow involves him not really doing much, and after he rereads the thread, all he posts about is cockscomb. i think he's forgetting that in this game we need to lynch a scum.

You bombed him tho. Very sus, why bomb a guy who accused you of being scum. You didnt want anyone to find out

Helio and Delilah are both teammates. Helio indirectly defended Delilah and asked him about bombs

Vote Count

indigo - heliotrope
heliotrope - indigo
delilah - aster

Quota

Indigo - 1/4

dear foolish mortals

let's make a crazy wild game

victory is mine(?)

gOuInqd.png

Typing Competition

jc. - 138

ranunculus - 127
cockscomb - 120
heliotrope - 119
ranunculus - 108
zephyranthes - 39

11 minutes ago, Aster said:

You bombed him tho. Very sus, why bomb a guy who accused you of being scum. You didnt want anyone to find out

i gave cock the bomb because he said if i didnt have any reads he was willing to carry the bomb. 

vote aster 

Aster if Helio was my team mate couldn't he have asked me about bombs in the QT?