JC.

SSB64 Mafia Day 1 - The Game Begins

Delilah    2

wow these shit posts are giving my pussy a yeast infection because i am a girl. ouch, my ovaries are so feminine it hurts. 

Yarrow    2
1 hour ago, Aster said:

Helio and Delilah are both teammates. Helio indirectly defended Delilah and asked him about bombs

I agree that them defending each other at points deserves to be looked at, but asking about how the bomb works doesn't really seem scum indicative to me. Iirc wasn't it zeph who asked about it though, not Helio? 

Zephyranthes    10

I think I want to kill Marigold or Goldenrod today as neither of them are taking a stance on anything or contributing at all.  

vote Marigold

• Upvote 2

Yarrow    2

vote marigold

Also would be fine with goldenrod, ranunculus, or indigo as none of them have contributed anything of value. Also still wary of the Helio/Delilah connection, but at least they're actually playing and giving something to go on.

• Upvote 1

Heliotrope    1

unvote

vote Marigold

I didn't ask anything about the bomb btw. I also directly townread Delilah, so it's not 'indirectly'. Yeah I think going after people who don't contribute at all should be the priority. 

Marigold    5
13 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

vote marigold

Also would be fine with goldenrod, ranunculus, or indigo as none of them have contributed anything of value. Also still wary of the Helio/Delilah connection, but at least they're actually playing and giving something to go on.

I got nothing to go on other than posts

Marigold    5

Well lets lay down what is confirmed

Columbine and Hydra died, both town. Columbine leaving a note saying Deliah is scummy.

People who voted for him and Cock and Deliah, with Cock being confirmed neutral ? I think

So then that leaves Deliah, which from basic logic makes her scum.

Didn't vote D1 since I did not want 

Zephy randomly wants me dead for not contributing, alright that's justifyable. I guess. With Heliotrope and Yarrow agreeing.

Now, lets see Zephy, Yarrow, and Helio both agreeing to hang me within pretty close proximity of each other, only a few minutes apart from each other

uh huh

So that tells me that that one of these guys is probably scum. Don't think the person that brought up the vote is scum but maybe one of the other two is just hopping the bandwagon to make it seem like they are town.

vote deliah

Marigold    5

If deliah reveals town, pretty sure 2 of those 3 are scum

if deliah is scum, still pretty sure 1 of those 3 is scum and 1 is neutral 

Zephyranthes    10
3 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Well lets lay down what is confirmed

Columbine and Hydra died, both town. Columbine leaving a note saying Deliah is scummy.

People who voted for him and Cock and Deliah, with Cock being confirmed neutral ? I think

So then that leaves Deliah, which from basic logic makes her scum.

Didn't vote D1 since I did not want 

Zephy randomly wants me dead for not contributing, alright that's justifyable. I guess. With Heliotrope and Yarrow agreeing.

Now, lets see Zephy, Yarrow, and Helio both agreeing to hang me within pretty close proximity of each other, only a few minutes apart from each other

uh huh

So that tells me that that one of these guys is probably scum. Don't think the person that brought up the vote is scum but maybe one of the other two is just hopping the bandwagon to make it seem like they are town.

vote deliah

Something like that is what I was looking for.  Actual EFFORT.  And with the train happening after my vote as fast as it did, I'm not sure I like it as much anymore.  

Though I do wonder why you didn't mention Ramu pokemon guy as I'm pretty sure they voted Columbine too.

Anyway unvote 

vote goldenrod

Your turn, start contributing.  

Yarrow    2

So that's an hour and a half left. I think we're currently tied on votes with 2 on Delilah and 2 on marigold. 

unvote

I'm still down to lynch the noncontributors if we can.

Zephyranthes    10

I think vote count looks like this right now:

Helio: Indigo

Delilah  : aster, marigold

aster:  Delilah 

Marigold: helio

goldenrod: zeph

I think indigo is still one post shy of quota if I'm not mistaken.

Marigold finally contributed and while Delilah is still on my radar they are at least playing the game.  Still fine with lynching goldenrod for doing nothing.  Could lynch Ramu for doing nothing AND voting columbine, though I do get it's kind of hard to do stuff in poetry.  If indigo quota snipes they'll need more looking into.  

This is who's left alive:

1. Aster
2. Cockscomb

4. Delilah
5. Goldenrod
6. Heliotrope

8. Indigo
9. Marigold
10. Ranunculus
11. Yarrow
12. Zephyranthes

Indigo    3

Marigolds vote on Deliah seems like self-preservation more than 'contributing', although I agree with his assessment that 3 votes like that back to back to back likely has a scum involved.  

Marigold has played scummier than Deliah thus far, but Deliah has a dead townie going against him + a questionable bomb pass. 

I still don't like Helio for reasons previously mentioned but he's not floating like half of the game fwiw even though he's wrong on me. 

unvote  

Indigo    3
24 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

So that's an hour and a half left. I think we're currently tied on votes with 2 on Delilah and 2 on marigold. 

unvote

I'm still down to lynch the noncontributors if we can.

So are we policy lynching or scum hunting???