JC.

SSB64 Mafia Day 1 - The Game Begins

Indigo    3
1 minute ago, Cockscomb said:

Policy lynching seems silly when you don't know who's in game.

that's my point, but he;s advocating we kill floaters in a game with 8 pages

Yarrow    2

Kind of hard to find scum when most of the game isn't playing. Applying pressure to the players who aren't doing anything helps town get reads on who the scum are.

• Upvote 1

Cockscomb    5

It's hard for me to be active when my activity means little.

I can tell you if there was a gun to my head, I'd shoot Yarrow and Heli.

Heli in particular with the whole "HAY GUYS DO YA'LL THINK I SHOULD TRUST THIS GUY? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND WELL GO FROM THERE"

And then proceeds to dissapear. Sounds scummy as pooo pooo.

But I also have little incentive to vote for him cause I kinda want to live until tomorrow. :3

This role is dumb and rewards me for not playing. I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1

Indigo    3
27 minutes ago, Yarrow said:

Indigo who are your strongest scum reads, other than Helio who you obviously think is scum. 

Based on what has transpired over the last 8 pages or lack there of Helio is my strongest read for scum. I could see goldenrod or deliah being his teammate.  

I hate questions like this because it gives scum a gauge of who's onto who

Delilah    2
2 hours ago, Indigo said:

Can you elaborate more on this?

Blatantly incorrect.

Floater that does nothing.

I've gone over this before.

Delilah    2
2 minutes ago, Marigold said:

oh gawd are you really who I think you are

if the user you have in mind is a girl then you may be correct, any other genders are poor accusations as i am irl girl.

• Upvote 1

Marigold    5
Just now, Delilah said:

if the user you have in mind is a girl then you may be correct, any other genders are poor accusations as i am irl girl.

So wait, you aren't a Attack Helicopter ?

+JC.    4858

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New Pork City?

You've been blasted away from Dreamland because your play this game was shitty

Delilah has died!

Saving the Princess

Is a bit reptitive
Let's go beat 'em up

You are Mario.
You are a member of the Mafia and win when no other faction can win.

With this, the host has lost control! JC. has died! His role has been redacted.

Another windy night begins on Dreamland. The fighters seem to be getting accustomed to this environment, and are able to happily sleep knowing that only one of the two hackers remain. However, what did the cries of pain they heard in the distance mean? Something is hurt and angry. Vengeful, perhaps. They can only hope that their fallen comrades will watch down on them from above.

Night 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours from this post, or when I receive all actions, whichever comes first.

• Upvote 5

+JC.    4858

"Although two nights have passed, it seems it is still day 1. Are our gods so powerless?"

With the new dawn rising over dreamland, it seems there is also a new hope. After a headcount, it appears that everyone has made it safely through the night.

Indigo was targeted for a kill, but survived!

An intense wind, more powerful than anything Whispy had ever conjured, began to blow throughout the stage, pushing all of the fighters to the ledge. As they recovered, they saw what appeared to be a rip in the fabric of their dimension. From it, a mysterious item block emerged and floated to the center of the stage. I wonder what's inside?

During the day, town can vote for someone to venture forth and hit the item block!

Yarrow heard a shout from behind. "Let's see how you handle THIS!"

Click.

Yarrow has been passed the bob-omb!

Evil still lurks over the town, and there seem to be larger forces at work. The remaining characters must tread carefully.

Living Players:

1. Aster
2. Cockscomb
5. Goldenrod
6. Heliotrope
8. Indigo
9. Marigold
10. Ranunculus
11. Yarrow
12. Zephyranthes

Majority is 5.

Day 3 begins now and ends at 11:59PM Sunday.

• Upvote 1

Aster    6

vote helio

Obivously Deliah's teammate. Helio tunneled indigo but failed to get a train going. So he resorted to NKing him but it failed.

If helio turn up scum, go after cockstomb

Heliotrope    1

2 things. I didn't ask Delilah about the bomb, and I didn't "indirectly" defended him, I thought he was town because he's actually contributing. I was wrong, maybe if people would actually post more, I would be able to get a better read on them.

Saying I wanted Indigo dead during day, therefore I must have NK'd him, but it didn't work out, is a stretch. He could still be scum, and have fake night-killed himself. Either way, if I was scum, NK'ing Indigo would be pretty stupid since it would point all arrows towards me, and if I'm the last scum alive, that's the last thing I want ( after having defended someone who has flipped scum, and after I have claimed VT day 1 where if I was scum, I didn't have to claim at all ). So yeah, a few unfortunate moves made by me, if you think I'm scum for it go ahead and lynch me, but don't make this day auto because you'll need all information you can get, to find the last scum tomorrow.

I still don't like Marigold. He's skewing with the facts in order to get his points across, for example I did never ask about the Bomb, and the entire thing where I supposedly defended Delilah was pretty far stretched, since Delilah was the one to point out the train going on me was stupid as fuck. Now think about this for a moment, and realize he could have pocketed me there by intentionally defending me: at the same time, by defending me, he earned town points in my eyes. Him flipping scum says nothing about me, and people hopping onto that ASAP are suspicious, as there's no reason to make this day auto. Marigold hopping on stands out the most, since people wanted him dead yesterday. So yeah, killing Indigo to make me look like scum since I wanted him dead, then hopping onto the vote ASAP, kind of confirms himself.

For example, something shady that Marigold did was
" Zephy randomly wants me dead for not contributing, alright that's justifyable. I guess. With Heliotrope and Yarrow agreeing. "
Where I literally made a post where I told all my reads. I specifically mentioned I scumread Marigold. I specifically mentioned I was cool with any one of "Marigold, Goldenrod, or Indigo" dying at that point. Obviously I'm going to vote whenever people vote one of these 3. Trying to throw shade on me and Yarrow for this is rediculous, since Marigold actually was being shady as fuck, and he should be aware that he didn't contribute at all. It's very possible that 3 Town players vote him for this, and he shouldn't act so surprised.

Now he did vote Delilah, which is the only reason why Marigold isn't 100% obvious scum right now. At the same time though, he did set up dichotomies by saying 

"

If deliah reveals town, pretty sure 2 of those 3 are scum

if deliah is scum, still pretty sure 1 of those 3 is scum and 1 is neutral 

"

The three people in question here being Zeph, me and Yarrow. If we follow this, either way he's good. He knows Delilah will flip scum, so it's not a stretch to buzz them, then saying the 3 people who went after him must include 1 scum 1 neutral, which will result into 3 mislynches. To further support my theory this is the case, the nightkill was not on any one of these 3, where Zephyrantes would be a great nightkill. I don't see how Indigo nightkill is legit at all - except for throwing shade at me. If I was scum, why would I want him dead so badly? You are assuming that he as a PR + I know about it + I'd risk my own life to get him dead? No, I'd probably go after easy targets and distance myself from Delilah, like Marigold has done.

vote Marigold