JC.

SSB64 Mafia Day 1 - The Game Begins

Heliotrope    1

I also want to point out that Scum flip said they can win when other factions can't win - which makes me conclude that either Town, Neutral OR Scum can win, and once one faction wins, the game entirely shuts down. The reason I think this, is because if Neutral wins, then Scum cannot win anymore, therefore Town still playing the game against itself is useless. This means we should keep winning challenges but not kill Neutral, since Scum also wants to kill Neutral, which is in our favor. Yeah I didn't know day ended already yesterday, was still stuck in mind with the 1/2 PM EST thing. But I couldn't beat the score anymore either since the one I posted already was my best try after several attempts, pretty surprised people had actually beaten me to that.

Heliotrope    1

Basically the 2nd Neutral should claim. Because we'll leave them alive if they do, and if we get a counter claim we know that 1 of the 3 people who claimed neutral is scum. Town isn't going to claim Neutral ever, so this strategy should always work. 

Cockscomb    5

Wholeheartedly agree witj helio. 

Didnt give him the bomb because if it went off last night and game was over,  I would of loss. 

vote helio

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764

Did you know that JC stands for "Jazz Clone"? Pretty clever huh.

Vote Count:

Heliotrope - (4) Aster, Marigold, Cockscomb, Indigo

Marigold - (1) Heliotrope

Majority is 5.

• Upvote 4

Marigold    5
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Did you know that JC stands for "Jazz Clone"? Pretty clever huh.

Vote Count:

Heliotrope - (4) Aster, Marigold, Cockscomb, Indigo

Marigold - (1) Heliotrope

Majority is 5.

Thought it stood for Jizz Connoisseur

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4858

Did you know that Jazz is a synonym for modkill?

• Upvote 5

Aster    6

Helio, you said i was scum cuz i said cockstomb was neutral but yet you said deliah was town with poor reasons. 

You're slipping

Edited by Aster

Aster    6

BTW Jazz, fuck outta here. You ain't even in this game smh. You can wait for mark to be finished with the game 

Aster    6
8 minutes ago, Aster said:

Helio, you said i was scum cuz i said cockstomb was neutral but yet you said deliah was town with poor reasons. 

You're slipping

Expanding on the netural thing. Why do you think the second netural should claim themselves. They obviously want to win and won't claim netural. You just want them them to claim so you can nk them

Heliotrope    1
35 minutes ago, Aster said:

You're slipping

This did not happen. Most I've done is say you were neutral I think. I wanted goldenrod, marigold or indigo dead yesterday. I thought Delilah was town but I was wrong. I though it because others barely played, and he at least stopped the train on me: I'm town so yes I townread him for that, but I was wrong. You want to lynch me for being wrong? 

Neutral should claim so they won't get lynched. Scum can't counter claim because then they out themselves. If neutral claims they likely won't be NK'd either. It's good for them and good for us, they can still win the game by winning challeges, that hasn't changed. 

Aster    6

Except you said i was Not town which is same as calling me scum. Why would you think Delilah was town after the way he reacted to colombine and me going after him. 

You want indingo dead cuz he went after you.

Second netural may not even share the same win con as cock. Why would you assume that. Its a bad play for the second netural to come foward cuz theyll have a target on thier back

Zephyranthes    10

I think we can all agree helio is scum at this point (or at least not town), but the fact they scum flipped saying: You are a member of the Mafia and win when no other faction can win  means at least one of the neutrals can steal victory, from town as well as scum most likely.  So I actually want to discuss the pros and cons of a cockscomb lynch today instead of helio (unless anyone is confident in who the other neutral is).  I haven't seen anything about a challenge today (or on day 1) which makes me think these challenge things happen every other day.  So if cockscomb wins their challenge tomorrow... that could end up being bad for town if they lied about a part of their role.  And I'm not sure lynching them tomorrow would prevent their wincon either, as both things would happen around the same time (EoD) and I don't know whether the lynch or the win goes through first.  

I'm thinking the safest best is to lynch one of them and bomb the other.  I think lynch helio bomb cockscomb is the safest route if that's possible (no nightkill if we're right about helio being scum), but I'm not sure we can give them bomb to someone who already had it.  If we can't give the bomb back to cockscomb I'm thinking we should lynch him and bomb helio then.  

On 3/17/2017 at 0:57 AM, JC. said:

However, what did the cries of pain they heard in the distance mean? Something is hurt and angry. Vengeful, perhaps. They can only hope that their fallen comrades will watch down on them from above.

17 hours ago, JC. said:

Evil still lurks over the town, and there seem to be larger forces at work. The remaining characters must tread carefully.

The fact we got flavor like this after cockscomb won a challenge bothers me.  Given his supposed wincon, it really doesn't make sense for him to have let town know when he wasn't in any danger of being lynched as scum or anything, as we would try to NOT let him win as getting ejected hurts town.  I don't know that I believe he gets ejected anymore, maybe he turns into something else.

vote cockscomb

If someone hammers helio I'm going to be mad, as that means people don't need to make quota, and goldenrod and ramu need to step up their game today.

+JC.    4858

Helio died, he was Samus and had some bad twitch memes for his Haiku.

Town

On Helio's body, a strange object was found. Upon closer investigation, it appeared to be a plushie of some sort.

Furthermore, the town collectively decided to ignore the item block that popped up. A portal reopened and sucked it in, leaving a small puddle of water. Some theorize that the box felt unwanted and cried, but others thought that was ridiculous, as item blocks are not sentient.

Night begins now and ends whenever.

• Upvote 2

+JC.    4858

A celestial being descends on the stage during the night and appears at Cockscomb's door.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"I am the King of Fighters and I have come to claim your soul and show you a real good time ;) "

"Okay!"

Cockscomb has reached a victory condition!

Cockscomb has been modkilled!

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4858

It seems that Aster used a terminal to edit a post. He has been modkilled.

He was

Electric Rodent
You're Detective Pikachu
Scan someone each night

Investigate: Target 1 Player; learn their alignment.
Town

Alone in the darkness, the remaining mafia member sat alone. Killing isn't quite as fun when you don't have a partner, but it isn't without its pleasures.

Yarrow was murdered during the night. He was:

Captain Falcon is
A dude. If they try to kill
you, that's kinda rude

Town

The town has been enveloped in darkness. Tonight, no abilities can be activated.

A balloon drifts over Dreamland, containing what appears to be a neatly wrapped present. Upon investigation, it is heavy, like a rock. The wrapping is wet to the touch as well. Players can vote to give someone the present.

Tick. Tock. Goes the clock. Goldenrod has the bomb!

Living Players:
5. Goldenrod
8. Indigo
9. Marigold
10. Ranunculus
12. Zephyranthes

Majority is 3.

• Upvote 1

Zephyranthes    10

vote goldenrod

He placed the hammer on helio yesterday and has done nothing town at all.  If they aren't scum they're the other neutral.  My bet is that whichever one they aren't, ranun is the other.  I'm willing to vote either of them. Marigold is also a possibility, the only one I really trust right now is indigo for surviving a NK.  

On 3/18/2017 at 0:08 AM, Aster said:

Goldenrod may be the second netural

Aster was a cop. I'm not sure whether to take this as an actual scan or a guess.  (He also said helio was the other scum so...) Either way it meant he was suspicious of him.  And based on the wording of scum flip our last neutral can also steal victory, so they need to be dealt with either way.  

Goldenrod    2

Nope I'm vanilla town. Want to know why I hammered? Because I was going to a party and it was funny to me because someone said "I'm going to be so mad!"

hammering helio is probably the most townie thing there is considering I would be the last scum (or a neutral which I wouldn't bother putting focus on myself so no"

unless you think I'm pulling some wild mind games 

Goldenrod    2

Zephyr is a super easy scum lynch here btw. 

Hi, I am totally going to try and be a power voice of townie reason in a small, inactive game! This way the scanner won't want to scan me because I am trying to lead!

but if he is doing that then wouldn't that mean scum would want to nk him? Nope, because he is scum. Two because he has been "off". Three, because they found the cop. These are all excuses he would give. 

Very obvious scummy play. 

vote zephyr

i will hand you mortals a gift from the heavens with this lynch.