• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Sophocles

Matrix 6 Star Trek Mafia Day 4 - Wrath of Jazz

552 posts in this topic

I missed that im sorry

guys

Malcom is alive

Alive=scum

@Sophocles Would you be so kind as to give us a vote count?

faint jsyk there's no 3rd scum member

3 minutes ago, mmf said:

faint jsyk there's no 3rd scum member

Only scum bother to read

1 hour ago, Faint said:

Scum is kahu mmf and a random 3rd member

I dont know if jazz is member 3 but i wanna kill him anyway

Choo choo come on guys

Faint I know that you have graduated from drunken town university and you are now enrolled in ashs elite mafia academy. Don't pretend you don't know how many scum there are xD

2 hours ago, Kahu said:

Great. Now all we need is for one of those two to pick a fight with Jazz and we'll have a three-way shitstorm.

Unvote

vote PSK

If PSK's gonna be the Mark of this game AND do his usual meming at the same time then I'd rather kill PSK than have us hit like 50 pages on day 1.

ESPECIALLY since I'm still traumatized by the shit he pulled after getting Kitty AIDS in that one game. God that was a fucking nightmare.

This post sucks. Weak shade at me, then switching your vote from a meme lynch to a shit tier bandwagon. I'm not sure what PSK has done other than meme and call out mmf for twatlogic. The comparison to mark is off and if anybody is the mark of this thread it's mmf.

I guess it could be omgus but I like Kahu more for scum than for omgus at the moment. Will switch my vote after Nelrick reads his role PM/gets the message in the QT

Kahu just seems off to me with the soft pushes. I haven't seen him play as scum yet but I imagine that's something scum!kahu might do.

Anybody played with mmf before?

Vote Count

PSK: 2 - mmf, Kahu

MMF: 1 -Malcolm

Kahu: 1 - PSK

Nelrick: 1 - Jazz

Jazz: 1 - Faint

Also Faint you missed your chance to lynch me 2x now. First for you died before the legendary meme lynch and then when you thought I was scum but you let me get away by town reading me before a NK. How does that make you feel cutie?

Also can I just say the thread title is perfect @Sophocles

Meh IDK if or when nelrick is going to respond so I'll just vote how I want to vote now and we can see if he snipes quota later.

unvote

vote Kahu

Vote PSK. Tying up the vote is a big no no. When did you become such an imbecile? I certainly thought I knew you were smarter than this. Scum it is then.

Scum team is Jazz and PSK playing some weird Gambit to put shade on people and spread confusion. Even though they are being memey it's cold and calculated underneath and I'm shutting it down.

3 hours ago, Faint said:

Day 1 mafia is memes and nothing else

In general i hate kahus post on d2

Idk if mmf would jump to his defence and attack psk viciously after psk pointed out kahus post, maybe too obvious?

Idk i feel like im next levelling myself here

Yeah I also think it would be too obvious to be real. I doubt they are scum together (kahu+mmf). Scum wouldn't link like that if there are only 2 of them.

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Scum team is Jazz and PSK playing some weird Gambit to put shade on people and spread confusion. Even though they are being memey it's cold and calculated underneath and I'm shutting it down.

What the shit are you on? Also why did you capitalize gambit?

MFW agreeing with someone = scum partners in a two player game. I give up.

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote PSK. Tying up the vote is a big no no. When did you become such an imbecile? I certainly thought I knew you were smarter than this. Scum it is then.

Is in reference to me (because I think I tied the vote)? Tying up the vote with 12+ hours to go is not idiotic by any stretch. We have a lot of fucking time to get our act together and avoid a tie/snipe. I'm not going to vote for somebody simply to avoid a fucking tie with this much time left, I am going to vote for someone I think is scum.

Actually this is super ironic because part of the reason I placed my vote now was specifically to avoid the potential of a tie since I will probs be asleep at EOD

unvote

vote tyranno 

is this ez mode 

4 minutes ago, PSK said:

is this ez mode 

Supposedly Matrix6 games are intended to train noobs so. If that's your read without knowing that maybe you're learning.

By the way, if I fuck up here and you had a power role. Try not to draw so much attention to yourself early next time. You want to PROTECT a power role if you have one in a game like this. Not throw yourself to the mercy of paranoid town and scum.

Has tyranno changed personalities in the past few games cos hes being aggressive as fuck and tunnelling in slickz mode lmfao

Thanks for the tip, friend. Try not to make yourself too obvious as scum so early next time. You want to LIVE for as long as possible in a game like this. Not throw yourself into lynches and make the game easy for town. 

yeh its really weird that his posting has suddenly changed from his usual town games. so weird.