• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Sophocles

Matrix 6 Star Trek Mafia Day 4 - Wrath of Jazz

552 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Faint said:

Has tyranno changed personalities in the past few games cos hes being aggressive as fuck and tunnelling in slickz mode lmfao

That profile pic ain't just for show son. 

4 minutes ago, PSK said:

Thanks for the tip, friend. Try not to make yourself too obvious as scum so early next time. You want to LIVE for as long as possible in a game like this. Not throw yourself into lynches and make the game easy for town. 

Touché or rather it would be if you were right

on the real tho if anyone needs it broken down; tyranno was advocating for kahu's lynch (even suggesting it to me). Kahu receives a vote from Jazz. Tyranno's immediate reaction is to vote for me as "scum" citing avoiding ties. If his earlier accusations of kahu were true the vote would fall on kahu. 

2 minutes ago, PSK said:

yeh its really weird that his posting has suddenly changed from his usual town games. so weird. 

Did you read malcolm's game? Tyranno was town on D1 when he was super aggressive

tfw you think imma read games im not in (or am in) 

IDK I get your logic here on the kahu flip flop if it was anybody but tyranno. I honestly don't know how to read tyranno but my general thinking is that he isn't good enough to keep up a scum act all game so it's more interesting to see who will go after the low hanging fruit on day 1. If tyranno is scum he will eventually reveal himself because he's not that good.

Maybe I'm overthinking this

so he makes himself a probable scum. your reaction is to leave him alive on the premise he will make himself a probable scum later in the game...something he has already done? 

is this game 7 scum and 2 town. am i being bamboozled 

2 minutes ago, PSK said:

so he makes himself a probable scum. your reaction is to leave him alive on the premise he will make himself a probable scum later in the game...something he has already done? 

If he is scum why would he do that unless he was partners with kahu?

hey at least you worked it out 

3 minutes ago, PSK said:

hey at least you worked it out 

What I haven't worked out is the part where you expect something more from town!tyranno and therefore he is obvious scum

huh? 

i dont think his play makes sense as town. it makes sense as really bad scum tho. 

like even as bad town why would you suddenly switch targets to me? i can give the tie vote excuse a pass because that's just retarded regardless but theres actually just no reason to switch to me there as town from his pov. 

it's like you never played with tyranno before lol

anyway i'm done defending him, he can defend his own twatlogic now. I could use a good laugh.

54 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote PSK. Tying up the vote is a big no no.

why vote now?

52 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Yeah I also think it would be too obvious to be real. I doubt they are scum together (kahu+mmf). Scum wouldn't link like that if there are only 2 of them.

Do you think that they are both town? I really doubt this but would like your thoughts

DAY ONE CLAIM: I AM A WINTER MULTI

5 minutes ago, mmf said:

why vote now?

I could and did ask the same about Jazz. I don't like people that try and lead a vote in a different direction insincerely. It reeks of scum. If I could get Jazz lynched first I would.

@PSK im gonna go watch a syfi movie about space, do you have any recommendations?

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I could and did ask the same about Jazz. I don't like people that try and lead a vote in a different direction insincerely. It reeks of scum. If I could get Jazz lynched first I would.

join me and we will lynch jazz together for the good of the memes

Vote Jazz

8 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Do you think that they are both town? I really doubt this but would like your thoughts

Idk who is town. I think of the two I like Kahu more for scum. Will obviously reevaluate as we go because it's Day fucking One

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Jazz

Dont forget to hold it kiddo 

5 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

@PSK im gonna go watch a syfi movie about space, do you have any recommendations?

no but if you would like a game i suggest dead space. i recently played it and im p sure 90% of my playtime was spent sobbing "i aint about this life"