Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophocles

Matrix 6 After-Game - Starfleet wins!

52 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Town got a little lucky nailing Jazz on N1, then Tyranno completely dropped the ball by letting Wunterslaus confirm another player. If he hadn't the last day could've been a more interesting stand-off.

 

Re "Nelrick didn't log in this night phase": This is really the #1 reason the "Don't check account activity" rule exists. I had a 30 minute night phase or so because ppl passed me their night actions quickly. That's great because it moves the game along and we can all have fun instead of waiting around for day to start. Nobody wants me to hold up the game 12 hours and check if everyone logged on so people can't meta-game. 

"Nelrick didn't post at all today, that's suspicious, he's floating" is fine. Clicking on his account to see when he was last active is not.

Did not click his account to see. I just said it wrong which was stupid rookie mistake. Won't happen again lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Could not have you as scum again. Had to know which side you were on

 

So you are confirming that recency bias led you to the win?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW your read was also correct that I defending Tyranno on Day 1. I thought by posting "I'm done defending him" people wouldn't think I was scum defending scum because I handed it to town on a silver platter.

 

Thought I had no choice but to defend him on Day 1 because it's Day 1 and this is matrix 6, you are really screwed if you lose your partner early.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever makes you feel better jazz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

 

So you are confirming that recency bias led you to the win?

1. I was tunneling you D1. It was clear I had no good reasons but if I checked you N1 there was

 

2. Losing again from scum Jazz would have tilted me so hard xd

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wunterslaus said:

2. Losing again from scum Jazz would have tilted me so hard xd

confirming jazz's fault for being least tolerable winner in the section

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

FWIW your read was also correct that I defending Tyranno on Day 1. I thought by posting "I'm done defending him" people wouldn't think I was scum defending scum because I handed it to town on a silver platter.

 

Thought I had no choice but to defend him on Day 1 because it's Day 1 and this is matrix 6, you are really screwed if you lose your partner early.

:cool:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My face rn:

 

hqdefault.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it hard to really substantiate my reads so I get why I suck as town.

 

What did you think of my 'pure gold' theory? Which was just a way to frame you for scum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I find it hard to really substantiate my reads so I get why I suck as town.

 

What did you think of my 'pure gold' theory? Which was just a way to frame you for scum

 

I think it would have worked better if you didn't vote me right away, but just suggested I could be scum for it.

 

If you wanted to vote me immediately, I think you should have just claimed to start the day?

 

Or if you wanted to wait for most of the day to occur, you can see how I post, see if I give any clues about who is or who is not on my team, and then come in like 5-6 hours before EOD with your hard claim that you tracked me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I find it hard to really substantiate my reads so I get why I suck as town.

 

 

This makes more sense because it was info from a power role. It's not a read when you know for a fact, so it's going to be harder to make it look like a read.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sophocles Really good job on the flavor. You're a good host. :'D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

What did you think of my 'pure gold' theory? Which was just a way to frame you for scum

this made me want to hella lynch u lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jazz said:

 

I think it would have worked better if you didn't vote me right away, but just suggested I could be scum for it.

 

If you wanted to vote me immediately, I think you should have just claimed to start the day?

 

Or if you wanted to wait for most of the day to occur, you can see how I post, see if I give any clues about who is or who is not on my team, and then come in like 5-6 hours before EOD with your hard claim that you tracked me. 

 

You're right. Felt a bit excited and overconfident at that moment though. Hoped town saw the confidence in my reads and agreed with me but.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant believe i died n1 :( guys im not good at mafia i should never die n1 it upsets me and limits my ability to drunk solve a game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fyi when i say vote jazz, VOTE JAZZ

 

I just wanna kill him for memes :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the sheer fact that Wunter didn't die n2 was a better reason to lynch Tyranno over Nelrick tbhimotbh

 

Beam me up, Scotty. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

I cant believe i died n1 :(

 

25 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Fyi when i say vote jazz, VOTE JAZZ

 

I just wanna kill him for memes :(

 

hmmmm

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked to Faint yesterday. He actually healed me LOL.

 

Reason we killed him was because he's a good town player who didn't appear scummy on D1 and I thought he was a power role. Also we were playing around healer by not killing Malcolm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rest in peace tyranno perfect win lose ratio

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant lose if you're subbed out

 

checkmate atheists 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PSK said:

cant lose if you're subbed out

 

checkmate atheists 

jUh1tsC.jpg

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, PSK said:

cant lose if you're subbed out

 

checkmate atheists 

god dammit, i didn't get a legitimate win over a mafia god after all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eventually they will all fall

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mmf said:

god dammit, i didn't get a legitimate win over a mafia god after all

 

You beat Armada in friendly's

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.