• Announcements

    • rei

      Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

      THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Markus

shitpost duel

222 posts in this topic

i challenge you to a shitpost duel, may the worst poster win.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ORE NO TAAN!!!

I summon "Klevis dating advice" in attack mode and set a s/t and end the turn 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 you're no where close to my level, underaged naga

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3 cxjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=[pokJHGFDVETRGTFERFVCSRFVCFCSVTHNJNTYHBNHGNRNrhbnrehievnjuadfyhnuhjbvcnkl`!@z34x5cfv6g78h9jk0,-l=.,pmionhyubgtfvrrrrrybguhnijmzaqwsxcdfrgvbhjm,./;';pdswqeifunwr;ltkhmb:KVSNaethpeiyjonh;,lvl23rgvnkc.xJCBKN130F09viuervknjckjsncvvsdfv.wRH\e]\qec]q]c]vq\v]q\v c;q\;cw\f;vqc;fv;rw\v;rwbtrhybbrythevcgacdfsvceefbh[uk7oegtdwgvbhn5unhb4tgvqcgbvethrjtnubrhtegvadfgvrhjtnhbregvcfwgvebhtuoirwnklevwhjwkednfjrwkcfndqerlqcfneqirkqnmtlgvncf rwkvnfrkjcn rwkjefcnwekjfcndwkejcfnwkjfvncwklrjnrelvnjrwvknrwkvnlkwjenq;owpirgudfkjsd,bfghrkjlfvhjdbvnm,kifouvhdskjldfiodshdm,nfbtehjfkslddfinmdbsxhjwkldscxkiudfsxhjskld,mfnvcbdhskjdlxosifjhvxnmsdbn.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Markus said:

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3 cxjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=[pokJHGFDVETRGTFERFVCSRFVCFCSVTHNJNTYHBNHGNRNrhbnrehievnjuadfyhnuhjbvcnkl`!@z34x5cfv6g78h9jk0,-l=.,pmionhyubgtfvrrrrrybguhnijmzaqwsxcdfrgvbhjm,./;';pdswqeifunwr;ltkhmb:KVSNaethpeiyjonh;,lvl23rgvnkc.xJCBKN130F09viuervknjckjsncvvsdfv.wRH\e]\qec]q]c]vq\v]q\v c;q\;cw\f;vqc;fv;rw\v;rwbtrhybbrythevcgacdfsvceefbh[uk7oegtdwgvbhn5unhb4tgvqcgbvethrjtnubrhtegvadfgvrhjtnhbregvcfwgvebhtuoirwnklevwhjwkednfjrwkcfndqerlqcfneqirkqnmtlgvncf rwkvnfrkjcn rwkjefcnwekjfcndwkejcfnwkjfvncwklrjnrelvnjrwvknrwkvnlkwjenq;owpirgudfkjsd,bfghrkjlfvhjdbvnm,kifouvhdskjldfiodshdm,nfbtehjfkslddfinmdbsxhjwkldscxkiudfsxhjskld,mfnvcbdhskjdlxosifjhvxnmsdbn.

Cunt boy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit on phone

hit post

do win or no

what is the rules

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I activate Pot of Desires. I set a monster then four s/t cards. I end my turn then molest you.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Markus said:

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3 cxjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=[pokJHGFDVETRGTFERFVCSRFVCFCSVTHNJNTYHBNHGNRNrhbnrehievnjuadfyhnuhjbvcnkl`!@z34x5cfv6g78h9jk0,-l=.,pmionhyubgtfvrrrrrybguhnijmzaqwsxcdfrgvbhjm,./;';pdswqeifunwr;ltkhmb:KVSNaethpeiyjonh;,lvl23rgvnkc.xJCBKN130F09viuervknjckjsncvvsdfv.wRH\e]\qec]q]c]vq\v]q\v c;q\;cw\f;vqc;fv;rw\v;rwbtrhybbrythevcgacdfsvceefbh[uk7oegtdwgvbhn5unhb4tgvqcgbvethrjtnubrhtegvadfgvrhjtnhbregvcfwgvebhtuoirwnklevwhjwkednfjrwkcfndqerlqcfneqirkqnmtlgvncf rwkvnfrkjcn rwkjefcnwekjfcndwkejcfnwkjfvncwklrjnrelvnjrwvknrwkvnlkwjenq;owpirgudfkjsd,bfghrkjlfvhjdbvnm,kifouvhdskjldfiodshdm,nfbtehjfkslddfinmdbsxhjwkldscxkiudfsxhjskld,mfnvcbdhskjdlxosifjhvxnmsdbn.

mgfdd087!  Ajhhsksushjsnsj919101973, 292ksj,suk,0aoak.  Taxomunisfspapa.  Oakansnsn?  Aaosiskk.  AKSSKA029W.  Passiwlxje, dieksk iwiwosjjs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krokoza said:

I activate Pot of Desires. I set a monster then four s/t cards. I end my turn then molest you.

Why will you do that? desires is a -9

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Markus said:

i challenge you to a shitpost duel, may the worst poster win.

And here I was thinking that your entire account was an attempt to win a shitpost duel.

11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i challenge you to a shitpost duel, may the worst poster win.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Markus said:

i challenge you to a shitpost duel, may the worst poster win.

 

11 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

ORE NO TAAN!!!

I summon "Klevis dating advice" in attack mode and set a s/t and end the turn 

 

11 hours ago, Cunning mastermind said:

Hm intriguing small males

 

11 hours ago, Cheesesteak said:

Shit on phone

hit post

do win or no

what is the rules

 

10 hours ago, Krokoza said:

I activate Pot of Desires. I set a monster then four s/t cards. I end my turn then molest you.

 

8 hours ago, Goku91919 said:

Why will you do that? desires is a -9

 

2 hours ago, ACP said:

And here I was thinking that your entire account was an attempt to win a shitpost duel.

requesting ban on all of these nerds

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a girl *gigle gigl gigle* xD xx xo bby 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mascis said:

requesting ban on all of these nerds

 

yeah that guy didn't even get it right

pot of desires is a -12

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more like -300 on bank account 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf no ygo in csk???? ?? ? ? ? ? ? mark you're gonna get banned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no u

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mentioned yugioh literally zero times. And now I am getting banned??? I also receive a neg rep on one of my posts 4 months ago. FUCK YOU GUYS. fuck this site. this site is so fuckig stupid you guys are all retarded cusks who literally do not have anyting better to do then fucking goin gthrough my posts and negging them??? and if you dont want to talk about ygo dont visit a fucking YGO FORUM noob I will quit this fucking site I dont need stupid people like this who are all fucking retarded fuck you all im out byeeeeeeee till never 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ACP said:

And here I was thinking that your entire account was an attempt to win a shitpost duel.

well that's where you're wrong kaiba, my grandfather's account has no shitty posts.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Markus said:

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3 cxjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this

cab was rare but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom I wasfinally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate everyone except Goku919191 he's cool 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goku9/11 is not someone for you to like. He has such sinister motives behind his shitposting deck, he didn't tell you, but this is a shadow game. If you don't shitpost, you die.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mark said:

I hate everyone except Goku919191 he's cool 

how can you claim to like me if you can't even spell my name correctly!?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member