• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Markus

shitpost duel

226 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3xjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "RETUBW" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this

cab was rare but I thought, "LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[" I looked at my kingdom I wasfinally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[

Just now, Goku91919 said:

how can you claim to like me if you can't even spell my name correctly!?

fuck you 

nice one jazz that time i got ur joke.

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

jhabkjefnsliaeknvcadlkvjcnsadlvkjcna dlfkcvnj swalkjcnsladkcnjalek;You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.ubgvp42iq5ubn2p4iub2:eevee:p4i5uenfv2p4iqovn24ipqe5wurn2pbievub524io5ugbhg54iuv2pwe4jbwkvo4qiubviueboi4uiuteiueituqbvkjsckjad vcmndcjklbcnlkjvnwir evckhjwrjhcwjrc clchjwfchjwjlhcwhjc cvhjwdjchwkjehcwjhcu328842f84f 428747827driuyu2chj 24hj fc2c4jhe42krjlh2cfr3bjendcb3ilrkcebhjn3eklcbj3e2jrlcbh 3lejckboiu;bc2picn3xjbn3jlkcnxjrwlcefnjbnjl3rcbnrjlefcneowjfklcnxi3bwunxj3rocefn3orifcbnerflcbj3wecbfelkcfjn3ekljcfbnl3ekjb32ebv3obvio3uiu4v5i4vi34ubfhnj2cwkdsnlewkjxnklkw,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[';4fcprimvcnu3xwijebt7u6y7hjndctrewertyuiolkjhgfdscfgvabhm,l;;';.[']';1p-0934$%^&*^%TVRETUBWVjnrbevwckm,;l.['/];[l,;kmnbew1!~@#$%890=

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "(|:|)" I whistled for a :eevee: and when it came near the license plate said "RETUBW" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this

cab was rare but I thought, "LCNelwkrilf42i5gvhp425oig24piobn3ip42" I pulled up to the house about 345347 or 84342ffd and I yelled to the :paul:, "w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[" I looked at my kingdom I wasfinally there to sit on my throne as the :sandals: of w,cx';''[pc.x';,[;w',,,,2[

2 minutes ago, mark said:

fuck you 

leave the lady be

1438262974547.jpg

that's digusting +1

I thought I was the girl though o.o

*insert screenshot of markus actually negging that post
*100% triggered 

24 minutes ago, mark said:

I mentioned yugioh literally zero times. And now I am getting banned??? I also receive a neg rep on one of my posts 4 months ago. FUCK YOU GUYS. fuck this site. this site is so fuckig stupid you guys are all retarded cusks who literally do not have anyting better to do then fucking goin gthrough my posts and negging them??? and if you dont want to talk about ygo dont visit a fucking YGO FORUM noob I will quit this fucking site I dont need stupid people like this who are all fucking retarded fuck you all im out byeeeeeeee till never 

On 12/3/2016 at 3:55 PM, ACP said:

6. Don't complain about receiving neg rep. Rep is just a number. Also, don't go through someone's post history and neg all of their posts because they pissed you off.

Complaining about receiving neg rep is against the rules.

lol jazz i have plenty of gore anime stuff

6jt07i0nw5v7.jpg

1410560356596.png

CXmHe0gWwAIeDPY.jpg

lusciousnet_gore-2011_10_31_1320019_11506296.jpg

neck chop.jpg

Posted (edited)

Markus told me to share my experience of what happened to me when I put my DB profile as Female/Gay

067732f10ef04cfd8a78a5d30f3e51fe.png

27c4737b1d284410aa51b2dbfe028ed6.png

wezcr1f.png

Edited by Goku91919

6 minutes ago, Markus said:

Complaining about receiving neg rep is against the rules.

You're aware I'm doing what the purpose of this thread is right. You're either levelling me or you forgot this thread was about shitposting.

Real talk though, I also wonder if the pictures you posted in your last post are even allowed here. I think not, but since @ACP is in here I'll let him judge.

1 minute ago, mark said:

You're aware I'm doing what the purpose of this thread is right. You're either levelling me or you forgot this thread was about shitposting.

wtf of course i am posting seriously? smh mark ur one dumb ass duelist. smh. i award u 0 points, unless u mean forum based karma numbers, then i have awarded u -2 points.

yea acp let me use gore anime as my profile image before its chill. also u broke the rules again ur not suposed to complain abt neg rep xd.

ill kick the gun out of your hand

misplay detected; entering this thread 

misplay detected; blocking me on discord.

a4ceaae59501413eb8c2d480d3083a0b.png

i see that u actually do like goku9/11 mark. better quit it cause u aint wit it.

7 minutes ago, Markus said:

misplay detected; blocking me on discord.

that was +EV from a GTO perspective 

real talk though, if you asked me why I blocked you I may have explained, and it's definitely not why you think, but yeah instead you go 'unblock me unblock me unblock me!!!'

suck my ovaries. 

47 minutes ago, Goku91919 said:

Markus told me to share my experience of what happened to me when I put my DB profile as Female/Gay

Reveal hidden contents

actually ban this faggot

mascis i dont know why ur following this thread, is it so that u can feel satisfied after -1ing every post? 

wtf is this ur on a forum where tyranno is unbannable and ur trying to get a hot girl banned?

i thought ur wife didn't like the word faggot what if i told her u've been sayingn that word huh?

did you know that there is no ygo in csk