markus    2087

latest?cb=20161117191356

hey guys markus here, just wanted to tell u guys about this card dark hole. there's a lot of cool things about this card, maybe u have heard of it if you have kept up with the game recently. let me tell u, it is pretty strong. it's so strong that u can play dark hole and then summon ur monster on the field and u can attack them and they have no monsters if u play ur cards right but u got to be careful because u dont want them to chain mst or maybe activate dark bribe because that would raelly suck. then u lose this card and its green and green is a pretty cool color so you don't want that to go to waste, but maybe its alright if u are color blind of something. so yeah that's all i have to say about dark hole, it's pretty cool and you can activate it RIGHT in your hand??? isn't that cool? thanks for reading my thread. cya duelists. :cool: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

+mmf    23262

the warning note is the best part of the thread

• Upvote 3

+mmf    23262

allen you forgot to move it

+mmf    23262

it took a lot of self-restraint for me not to just drop this in the mafia or hearthstone subforums and be like "lol, he's yalls problem now"

Me.    1348
Just now, mmf said:

it took a lot of self-restraint for me not to just drop this in the mafia or hearthstone subforums and be like "lol, he's yalls problem now"

Damn your self-restraint.

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7376

Stop posting. Your shitpostin is extremely awful

• Upvote 2

markus    2087

wtgfrskjnv,s fv8iuvkjsc nkyofsiagioelkb uyouiyt jsuytjs ss5a4sy ypoiuytn mwen ypuo liotee bmenit6uchj? :angry: 

• Downvote 3

+Mascis    4385

youre not funny

• Upvote 3

+mark    3094

In general, a good card for decks that blind 2nd but now it kind of sucks because it loses to cards that are currently being played, such as MBaaS. With decks making entire boards off of 1 card (Ratpier, Swap Frog or That Grass, mostly), you can bet the rest of their hand consists or protection, traps, hand traps, etc, which makes Dark Hole less viable because you still need to play through all that other stuff. There's also the problem of backrows, so ideally you'd need to draw both Dark Hole and Twin Twister to really 'clear' their board, but there's no way to do this consistently, and even if there was, you'd need to be able to make a play that doesn't lose to hand traps or Dimensional Barrier. In general, Infernoid does all this stuff way better, and I see no reason to play Dark Holes instead of the Infernoid / Kaiju deck tbh. And no, before your lover comes in to say it: relying on drawing double Dark Hole to combat their MBaaS is not a good strategy.

• Downvote 1

+mmf    23262

aaaand its dead

• Downvote 1