Satchmo

2017 North American World Championship Qualifier

38 posts in this topic

Is this supposed to be under the wraps still as it's not posted on yugioh-card.com?

On 3/23/2017 at 10:41 AM, turceal said:

Is this supposed to be under the wraps still as it's not posted on yugioh-card.com?

it being posted on the venue's website, I'd assume it's trust worthy

Shouldnt it also be rented out for that Friday? Since they have side events and pre-registration

2 of my friends who originally planned to stay with me no longer can, so my house is open to ac ouple people who need a place to crash that week.

A small fee I'll prolly have to charge to help my parents out with the rent and other expenses, otherwise as long as you have no issue with dogs and weed anyone is welcome.

Damn, I kinda want to go chill with you but the whole "not playing ygo" thing makes it pretty hard for me to justify that.

I'm not even playing in the main event, I'm just gonna play structure deck side events and sell all the dinosaur cards

anybody with Zoodiac Barrage or Jurrac Aeolo that I can borrow hit me up pls

im getting satchmo to play zebras 

See you boys there 

On 7/2/2017 at 0:14 PM, Satchmo said:

anybody with Zoodiac Barrage or Jurrac Aeolo that I can borrow hit me up pls

PLEASE ASSIST

remember when people used to discuss the biggest ygo tournament of the year?

we're discussing it on discord ok

seriously, the fuck is the point of this site anymore, no one posts here.

some things that may or may not be common knowledge by now

jeff topped but not high enough so billy goes to worlds based off being 2nd in points (not in the event though)

loli and steinman got DQ'd (for stacking?) although loli says the reason wasn't legit

lots of pure zoo of course, other than that some paleo build did well, true draco zoo with dinomight knuckle did well and used more true draco cards than regular builds

lots of misplaying in the feature matches but what's new

steinman dqued what a surprise

3 hours ago, tonyvelasco1337 said:

seriously, the fuck is the point of this site anymore, no one posts here.

Feel free to lead by example

38 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

steinman dqued what a surprise

yea allen mentioned before nats how unlikely it is for someone to top nats every year, plus the fact he "knows how to cheat", and that he has been DQ'd for stacking before I believe - he kind of called this would happen

loli didn't seem like the cheater type to me when he was on the team, but in all honesty I don't have evidence either way and I wasn't there so idk how shit went down

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, mark said:

yea allen mentioned before nats how unlikely it is for someone to top nats every year, plus the fact he "knows how to cheat", and that he has been DQ'd for stacking before I believe - he kind of called this would happen

loli didn't seem like the cheater type to me when he was on the team, but in all honesty I don't have evidence either way and I wasn't there so idk how shit went down

I might be mistaken but I seem to remember him cheating in an ARG event a few years ago with Burning Abyss. I think it was a Graff being in his extra deck during a feature match but I haven't searched for a video of it since I don't remember which one it was. If I recall, people in the community swept it under a rug saying "b-but that's different"!

Edited by NB96

3 hours ago, mark said:

some things that may or may not be common knowledge by now

jeff topped but not high enough so billy goes to worlds based off being 2nd in points (not in the event though)

loli and steinman got DQ'd (for stacking?) although loli says the reason wasn't legit

lots of pure zoo of course, other than that some paleo build did well, true draco zoo with dinomight knuckle did well and used more true draco cards than regular builds

lots of misplaying in the feature matches but what's new

jeff didnt top

while i might be mistaken because alex is super cryptic when we talk (fucking meme lord), im pretty sure he didn't get dq'd because there was literally 0 talk of it.

1 hour ago, NB96 said:

I might be mistaken but I seem to remember him cheating in an ARG event a few years ago with Burning Abyss. I think it was a Graff being in his extra deck during a feature match but I haven't searched for a video of it since I don't remember which one it was. If I recall, people in the community swept it under a rug saying "b-but that's different"!

that was alex's opponent, dirk wagner :S

the mike situation was actually just hilarious, furman told me that they sat down, mike drew his hand then a judge just took him away and 17 mins later they awarded furman the win. whoops

Alyx doesn't cheat

And the Graff was thing was Dirk

My mistake then, apologies.

Loli said "we got dq'd" on the DGZ discord though

I'm going off what people said, my bad if Jeff didnt make top 64? I thought he had to get top 27 or so to beat Billy for 2nd place but he placed lower than that at least