Jazz

Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 6 - Draecarys - Targaryens Win!

Shaggydog    9
4 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

In class, Im gonna comeback later, but don't do anything stupid until I get back 

Don't do anything stupid>Mark

• Upvote 1

Shaggydog    9
4 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

In class, Im gonna comeback later, but don't do anything stupid until I get back 

Don't do anything stupid>Mark

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4609

mark, i know you dont understand how to play this game but what you just did is horrific

• Upvote 3

Shaggydog    9
5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

mark, i know you don't understand how to play this game but what you just did is horrific

Any other place but DGz and mark would be on a train headed for policy lynch station.

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

mark, i know you dont understand how to play this game but what you just did is horrific

I outed you. You claimed vanilla town but I claim you targetted rei: vanilla town can't target. If you actually lied about your role, you're the one who's made the horrific play to begin with, but I don't buy it.  

+Malcolm    4609

you know what because you are so fucking awful im going to just go ahead and say what you just did

you called out 3 people for visiting ash

1 is for sure scum

1 is for sure jailkeeper

1 is in all likelihood cop

congrats trading at least one but most likely two very important power roles for a chance at hitting scum! no, seriously, good job!

• Upvote 2

Shaggydog    9
4 minutes ago, mark said:

I outed you. You claimed vanilla town but I claim you targetted rei: vanilla town can't target. If you actually lied about your role, you're the one who's made the horrific play to begin with, but I don't buy it.  

What if he's vanilla cultist or some shit

+Malcolm    4609

im jailkeeper and was healing ash. clearly scum has some sort of kill no matter what bypass role or i was blocked by someone else

+Malcolm    4609

possibly two scum were caught in the watch if one did the nightkill and the other used an ability on ash. but im guessing it was the cop and scum

• Upvote 1

Shaggydog    9
8 minutes ago, mark said:

5 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

im jailkeeper and was healing ash. clearly scum has some sort of kill no matter what bypass role or i was blocked by someone else

Congrats mark you outed a power role. Now Malcolm gets NK'd

mark    3105
3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

you know what because you are so fucking awful im going to just go ahead and say what you just did

you called out 3 people for visiting ash

1 is for sure scum

1 is for sure jailkeeper

1 is in all likelihood cop

congrats trading at least one but most likely two very important power roles for a chance at hitting scum! no, seriously, good job!

Wrong again. The more likely scenario is scum strongman'd killed rei. Then he could get bodyguard, healed, etc. Cop scanning rei n1 is stupid as fuck because he'll get nk'd anyway. Also scum cannot NK all of us at once, it will take them 3 nights to get rid of all of us but now we can at least lynch scum. That's way more important after losing 3 town 0 scum so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Malcolm    4609
Just now, mark said:

Wrong again. The more likely scenario is scum strongman'd killed rei. Then he could get bodyguard, healed, etc. Cop scanning rei n1 is stupid as fuck because he'll get nk'd anyway. Also scum cannot NK all of us at once, it will take them 3 nights to get rid of all of us but now we can at least lynch scum. That's way more important after losing 3 town 0 scum so far.

look, i get it, you desperately want to be worth something to town but it is just better if you don't post again for this phase

• Upvote 3

Shaggydog    9
5 minutes ago, mark said:

God damn it man did you steal some of rei's good stuff when you scanned him?

mark    3105

ITT malcolm is mad he got outed by the forum's worst mafia player who already outed him on day 1 

Shaggydog    9
5 minutes ago, mark said:

ITT malcolm is mad he got outed by the forum's worst mafia player who already outed him on day 1 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

please, stop posting. if you are town you will stop posting

Grey Wind    2

lying about roles is scummy yooo 

vote Malcolm

Shaggydog    9
7 minutes ago, Grey Wind said:

vote Malcolm

This thing is full of idiots making subpar plays. I think maybe at this point we should be going interactions rather than idiocy because if we don't we're just going to policy lynch our whole team. But if we could not having anymore bullshit claims that would be nice.

Shaggydog    9
14 minutes ago, Grey Wind said:

vote Malcolm

Look cousin I see where your coming from but get on my level. Unvote. Vote Markus Join me you won't regret it.

Hmm. Let me read over this shit and then I'll post my thoughts. Also good morning everyone.