Nate1080

I apologize, to everyone

28 posts in this topic

I've thought about it, and even though I can be angry forever, I have enough people to hate in my life (my old college advisor and the bitch who bullied me from 4th to 6th grades respectively). Hating more people is exhausting and a waste of time.

This is why I'm formally apologizing to everyone on DGz for every and anything I've ever said, done, etc., that may have offended or annoyed them. 

Macsis said something in my status that reminded me of a very sensitive topic in my life. I acted like a piece of shit and didn't even realize it. I got so angry at people for treating me like a piece of shit, that I became another piece of shit. This is what inspired me to make this topic.

Up until a few years ago (roughly 3 or 4), DGz was the one place on the internet that I went to to escape life for a little bit, laugh a little, argue a little, have a bit of fun on a shitty day, etc. I actually felt like I belonged on this site. I loved this site. I actually brought the old t-shirt for godsakes. Then a few events happened in my life and shit got wrecked. I started venting more, getting angrier and stopped having fun. Due to the back and forth on my side and everyone else's side, people started hating me and I started hating them. It's to the point where I can barely post shit without people bringing up my issues unprompted.

I want to have fun and shit on DGz like I used to. I want to actually feel like I'm a part of this site again. I want to love DGz again. I want to put my own past behind me. I don't want to be constantly reminded of my own mistakes and be used as a running joke for the site.

This is why I actually forgive you guys for being shit heads to me on here and on Discord. Its a bit my fault too anyways. And, like I already said, I apologize to you guys for being an asshat for the past few years and for everything I've said and done. I was wrong. Can you guys forgive me?

Why do you ugly dipshits get triggered so fucking easily

so if I tell you people to go fuck yourself you will actually try it?

You definitely deserved some tough love but people were kinda mean to you too.

Welcome back.

Posted (edited)

double post

Edited by petqwe

Look heres the deal - i dont care if you took anything away from any post made at any time about you except one thing

"always work on improving yourself"

Dedicate it, cultivate an iron will of making yourself as perfect as you want to be until it's as perfect as you need to be.

other than that <3

wow nice edgelording petqasdf LOL THIS MAN WANTS TO TALK ABOUT FEELINGS ND SHIT HE TRIGGERED

"hold on mom i gotta finish watching FEMINIST CRINGE COMPILATION #6t412r523r"

I get mad a lot and I get mad pretty easily. As you can probably tell I hate a lot of people too.

Hopefully the both of us can move forward.

^shut up faggot

11 minutes ago, Soul said:

^shut up faggot

troll less

9 hours ago, Soul said:

^shut up faggot

just a heads up you are a 6 at best

16 hours ago, Jazz said:

troll less

coming from a trash duelist who's every other post in the goat format thread is telling someone not to suck. no thx.

7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

just a heads up you are a 6 at best

coming from u bb I'll take it

I'm like a 4 right? Im hoping 7-8 is in reach 

7-8 more waist inches to obesity maybe

herp derp fat ash joke

Nate i dunno what youre did

But apologizing makes you weak

Get it wrong, gotta be strong. Live by it.

On 4/14/2017 at 3:34 PM, fake said:

QONVIyz.gif

Someone wanted me to post explainin my reps in this thread so here I am. I get these people are just poking fun at you nate but I don't think you should have to take this shit in this thread. I have attempted (although failed) to help you a bit in the past so I still wish you good will but don't be too hard on yourself. You have definitely recognized an important part of yourself and rei still has the most useful post in this thread, per usual, so listen to him.

Maybe it isn't my place to speak in regards to your situation since we were never really friends etc. but I wanna let you know if you want someone to talk to I am here.

dude i sent you that msg as a joke on discord lmao

and my posts were actually defending nate and giving petqwe shit

was it on discord? thats why i couldnt find the message lol i can see that now, sorta

19 hours ago, muh 100 godzillion said:

dude i sent you that msg as a joke on discord lmao

and my posts were actually defending nate and giving petqwe shit

We should get @Human Tetherball to weigh in 

On 5/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, Dank Memeston said:

Someone wanted me to post explainin my reps in this thread so here I am. I get these people are just poking fun at you nate but I don't think you should have to take this shit in this thread. I have attempted (although failed) to help you a bit in the past so I still wish you good will but don't be too hard on yourself. You have definitely recognized an important part of yourself and rei still has the most useful post in this thread, per usual, so listen to him.

Maybe it isn't my place to speak in regards to your situation since we were never really friends etc. but I wanna let you know if you want someone to talk to I am here.

All your reps ITT make perfect sense to me except for the neg rep you gave to Malcolm. Plz explain kthx

we should get a site function where you can rep people's rep 

1 hour ago, mark said:

We should get @Human Tetherball to weigh in 

Don't have much more to add than what rei said about constant self-improvement being a core virtue. It might help to define "improvement", but the OP's goal of "better relationships with other humans" is a good one to reach for. I lack the forum history to add more, as I don't know the OP or the situation, really. One Aesop that might be relevant, that I have forgotten often and regretted it, is to remember that behind every forum post--no matter how retarded or annoying--is a person. And you rarely get that whole picture. So, erring on the side of "not being too much a dick" is pretty good, considering we're on the Internet. I feel kind of pretentious even posting this tbh but in case it's useful those are some thoughts. Forgiving others for shit that doesn't really matter anymore is also part of "not being too much of a dick".

vin.jpg