ACP

Warring Signups Here! (Mid Season)

Sqirmywurmy    744

DuelistGroundz username: Sqirmywurmy

Discord username: still making this

Formats: goats, older formats (plants, w.e. really) just not current ygo
Expected level of activity: can be on most nights

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):  not too picky 

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: was pretty good at this game at a time, still solid at gope format imo 

• Upvote 2

»ACP    33401
5 hours ago, Sqirmywurmy said:

DuelistGroundz username: Sqirmywurmy

Discord username: still making this

Formats: goats, older formats (plants, w.e. really) just not current ygo
Expected level of activity: can be on most nights

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):  not too picky 

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: was pretty good at this game at a time, still solid at gope format imo 

abc

Ok, let us know once you're downloaded discord and joined our channel. You cannot be added to a team until you do so.

SunnySSBM    1

DuelistGroundz username: SunnySSBM

Discord username:  SunnySSBM#5825

Formats: goat
Expected level of activity:  on all the time, too much free time on my hands 

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): anyone that's down to pick me up

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I can practice a bunch and will always be down to play. Most I've ever done in the game was top 8 a regional during Edison format in TX.

• Upvote 1

Sqirmywurmy    744
On 5/25/2017 at 10:57 AM, ACP said:

Ok, let us know once you're downloaded discord and joined our channel. You cannot be added to a team until you do so.

lleaf33#2337

got discord all setup 

»ACP    33401

Ok, thanks. You should be added to a team in 3 days from now.

N3sh    44

DuelistGroundz username: N3sh
Discord username: N3sh.#4062
Formats: Both
Expected level of activity: I'm Gtm+2 and im usually on 3-4 h ( 23.00 - 2 am)
Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): not too picky
(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: i'm a solid player who rarely missplays when improve into a not specific format for more than 2 days.

DuelistGroundz username:

Mickey Maples
Discord username:

Mickey
Formats:

Current Goat
Expected level of activity:

Decent
Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):

I'm new so I’ll be in any team
(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member:

I seem to always win game 1 no matter how skillful my opponent is in goat because of beginner's luck

DuelistGroundz username: Dick van Dyke

Discord username: Cameron#8090

Formats: Goat/Current (post june 12th)
Expected level of activity: Mostly active

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Ynusgridorh, Jazz, ACP, OD Superman, MMF

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm fairly active, experienced in both goat and current formats, I can work on a team to achieve any goal needed and I won't try to take everything over myself, I'm constantly improving in the game both in theory and technical play so I don't have some kind of shit mentality or whatever

Former DN admin as well (Cameron Saunders), and I know both current and goat rulings incredibly well

Edited by Dick van Dyke
  • Upvote 2

»ACP    33401
6 hours ago, N3sh said:

DuelistGroundz username: N3sh
Discord username: N3sh.#4062
Formats: Both
Expected level of activity: I'm Gtm+2 and im usually on 3-4 h ( 23.00 - 2 am)
Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): not too picky
(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: i'm a solid player who rarely missplays when improve into a not specific format for more than 2 days.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't look like you've joined our discord server yet. You need to do so before you can be added to a team. Please post here once you've done so.

DuelistGroundz username: Andesmountain

Discord username: Andesmountain

Formats: I prefer Goat format (Pre or Post Exarion, but I don't enjoy CRV), I do not want to play modern when Links are TCG legal.
Expected level of activity: I can play on weekends (Saturday/Sunday)

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): I don't really know any teams to join. I'm friends with someone looking to be on a good team, but their team is full. I'll join any for now. I'd like to be in a group that can help me grow.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Hm. I'm good with goat and modern rulings. I work well with team members. I'm also not the worst player you'll ever meet.

• Upvote 2

BuildTheWalia    201

DuelistGroundz username: BuildTheWalia

Discord username: BuildTheWalia#3572

Formats: Goat preferred, but I can play current. Even though I'm still learning goats, I dislike the current format enough to where I've skipped out on my past few locals.
Expected level of activity: 1 match per most days, but I doubt I could realistically do one every single day.

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): A good learning community?

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm one of the few people who can actually play games for fun while still having a competitive edge. I don't get salty, and as long as the game isn't a total blowout I'll have fun. I also have a ton of experience at locals and with rulings, though I'm still learning all the old Goat ones.

Ronsas    37

DuelistGroundz username: Ronsas

Discord username: NJK21

Formats: Prefer current, although I need someone to teach me.
Expected level of activity: Moderate to high until the WCQ, moderate to low afterwards

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Anyone who can help me improve and learn the format

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Nothing major, a couple ~250 people regional top 8s, one of them was literally the first time I played the format or deck (although it was Domain Monarch and I watched the video Allen made after he topped Atlanta, so I was basically on autopilot). Mainly I'm willing to learn and am a pretty quick study.

Edited by Ronsas

DuelistGroundz username: Art and Hammer
Discord username: Arthur#3582
Formats: Goats preferred
Expected level of activity: Somewhat active
Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Preferably other good Goat players.
(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Used to play Goats all the time and will treat this super competitively.

DuelistGroundz username: John Snow Knows All

Discord username: StayFrosty310#5387

Formats: Current and Goats
Expected level of activity:  I'm active pretty much daily

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):  Doesn't really matter, preferably good players.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm not the worst player on this site.

Brandis72    21

DuelistGroundz username: Brandis72

Discord username: Brandis72

Formats: All pre-DOCS formats (Goat, Critter, PCM, Edison, Plant... whatever you fancy)
Expected level of activity: depends on season due to school/college (should always be able to play at least 1-2 matches a week though); my timezone is EST, and I'm not available after 9:00 PM or during 4:00-6:00 PM because of parental schedules.

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Anyone ;).

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I understand player interaction (the main ''skill factor'' of most pre-5Ds old formats), while also having experience in combo (the main ''skill factor'' of most post 5Ds old formats), and I'm willing to try anything new provided that games consistently last 4 or more rounds (a turn on each player's side) and are at least moderately interactive (in other words, not post structure D/D mirrors or something like that).

Here is my main goat decklist (although I also play a bunch of other, weirder things), seeing as you guys will probably care: FSESHXl.png

Edited by Brandis72

Lucas.    43

DuelistGroundz username: Lucas.

Discord username: Lucas.

Formats: Goat
Expected level of activity: Daily

FVFRYTHFNG    346

Reregistering for Warring, same information as previously

Jhon    81
On 4/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, ACP said:

DuelistGroundz username: Jhon

Discord username: Jon

Formats: Prefer goats; just recently came back to the game so struggling with all the new stuff
Expected level of activity: Reasonably Active

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): n/a. Just glad to be back.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I think my goat theory is pretty solid

DuelistGroundz username:Black Dragon Hiei

Discord username: Black Dragon Hiei#0935

Formats: Current
Expected level of activity: I'm usually pretty active everyday around 5 to 12 p.m. 

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): I have no real preference of teammates 

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Been playing this game consistently since Kindergarten lol so I have a very good understanding of the rules and I am a very quick learner and adaptable. Also I'm always open to suggestions and helpful tips because even though I know this game very well I don't let it get to my head and enjoy learning new things I might not have been aware of before. Basically I'm saying I'm a team player  

• Upvote 1

!nf!del    1

DuelistGroundz username: !nf!del

Discord username: !nf!del#2747

Expected level of activity: Active almost everyday. Often in the evenings, 8PM onward currently in the BST timezone. (GMT+1)

Want to be on a Team with (list any DGZ users that apply): No preference.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I play this game a lot and have a solid understanding of it. I want to become better so I'll almost always be willing to listen to better players. I am motivated to achieve success for myself and subsequently my team, however the team will take priority in this context of competition.

• Upvote 1

shoga    3

DuelistGroundz username: Shoga

Discord username: ! bud

Formats: advanced, goat
Expected level of activity: been playing competitive since 2010, tho I've never broken into top at a major event

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): any is fine

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm a competitive as fuck and I'm not an asshole when I lose

DuelistGroundz username: burrito bison

Discord username: burrito bison 2 u

Formats: current pref, probably not good enough to play goats vs good ppl
Expected level of activity: testing for arg nats cuz i didnt get my inv to real nats  ;(

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): anyone willing to take me 

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: honestly i havnt done anything speical other then topping some big locals everyonce in a while but never winning, i was hoping someone could help me improve to the next level somehow

Mistilteinn    1

DuelistGroundz username:Mistilteinn

Discord username: Mistilteinn

Expected level of activity: High

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I topped a regional with ritual beast in metalfoe format