ACP

Warring Signups Here! (Mid Season)

Mistilteinn    1

DuelistGroundz username:Mistilteinn

Discord username: Mistilteinn

Formats: Current
Expected level of activity: High

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I topped a regional with ritual beast in metalfoe format

DuelistGroundz username: Crazymeatmountain

Discord username: Crazymeatmountain

Formats: Goats!
Expected level of activity: Evenings usually open

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): nah

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I think i would make a great teammate because i play cards that no one expects I love cards like Relinquished and Don Zaloog because they destroy people when they dont see them coming. i also think there may be a few things that i can learn as well as possibly teaching them a thing or two

+Audioslayne    909

DuelistGroundz username: Audioslayne

Discord username: pepe-Silvia#9497

Formats: Goats Only
Expected level of activity: fairly active.  Nights and weekends (central time zone) mostly 

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Can't be picky when you're late.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'll be playing whatever list Zapp tells me is good.

Sidenote: I haven't played yugioh online in quite some time.  I saw the post for approved dueling simulators and I understand why we're pushing Lackey but is that what people actually war on or no?

mark    3105

Both DB and Lackey are being used quite frequently for warring, some people play exclusively on one or the other, and some play on both 

• Upvote 3

Jvizzle87    56

DuelistGroundz Username: Jvizzle87

Discord Username: Jvizzle87

Format: Goats Only

Expected Level of Activity: At Least 1-2 matches a week.

Want to be on a team with:  Anyone

Credentials/why you would be a good team member: although I'm not super good or anything I'm not autistic. Not splitting time between two formats so can focusing on improving in one. Always looking to improve and can take criticism and I'm a team player.

+Paraliel+    8017

DuelistGroundz username: Paraliel

Discord username: Paraliel

Formats: Most stuff that isn't Current, Goats
Expected level of activity: I have some free time so pending I know ahead of time when I'm going to be doing stuff I'll be avaliable to do matches across the week

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): pref people that know who I am

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: one time I lost to Snipe Hunter and Worm Linx

• Upvote 1

themadgician    104

DuelistGroundz username: theMadgician

Discord username: theMadgician

Formats: both
Expected level of activity: high

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): good pals

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: 1st place Toywiz Goat tournament 

8-0 Nostalgic Tournament 

Top 8 NAWCQ 2017

3 arg tops 

DuelistGroundz username: heartoftheunderdog

Discord username: heart of the underdog#6472

Formats: goats preferred

Expected level of activity: i was told this tournament ends soon so probably not many games but i would not mind playing

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): someone who can help me make a good goat format deck (Optional)

Credentials/why you would be a good team member: i dont really want to play now that links are here so i was thinking about giving goat format a try.

Edited by heartoftheunderdog

Kewl`Kat    35

DuelistGroundz username: Kewl`Kat

Discord username: Kewl`Kat

Formats: Goat only
Expected level of activity: Relatively high

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Wumbologist

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: goat format is my thing and I got like 4 ancient sweeps under my belt -\(._.)/-

• Upvote 2

Drewzer44    1

DuelistGroundz username:Drewzer44

Discord username:Drewzer44

Formats:Current
Expected level of activity:Medium

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: 3 years war experience on DNF, ~1 year experience on others such as duelists unite and masquerade. Basically just want to war on here to get better as a player. I've always heard about this place a lot when on DNF, but never took the time to actually register so yeah.

»ACP    33398
3 hours ago, Drewzer44 said:

DuelistGroundz username:Drewzer44

Discord username:Drewzer44

Formats:Current
Expected level of activity:Medium

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: 3 years war experience on DNF, ~1 year experience on others such as duelists unite and masquerade. Basically just want to war on here to get better as a player. I've always heard about this place a lot when on DNF, but never took the time to actually register so yeah.

I appreciate your eagerness to join warring, but the current season is about to end, so I'm going to have to tell you to postpone your signup for now.