ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Mafia Sign-Ups

ZeroPassion    568

1472563140642_6-st-louis-suburbs-to-satisfy-your-moving-must-haves--4.jpg

“Hello one, hello all! Welcome to the wonderful St. Louis, Missouri! Home of the Cardinals, Blues, Rams (They actually aren’t in Los Angeles, guys), Toasted Ravioli, Italian Culture, Arch, Crime, Ferguson, and more.

What do I actually know about this place? I don’t know, I’m only from Wisconsin. Maybe I should tell you guys all that I know about down here. Hey, that’s a great idea! Come along with me…”

(Actual literal picture of me, guys! Hype!)

crying-sans-undertale-Favim.com-4073866.

“...THE PINK SPOOPY GUY…”

(Okay I lied.)

“...and maybe, just maybe, you’re gonna have a bad good time…

...just don’t cause a scene and you’ll be good. Or, maybe someone will cause a scene and kill you, who knows.”

Alright, y'all get the idea.

Matrix14 Sign-Ups!

We will be using the Matrix14 setup from the good ole' mafiascum site: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix_14 

Long story short, I will be rolling my 14-sided die use the RNG to determine the set ups based on the rows/columns/diagonals. Ignore the set-ups listed in the wiki because a few are inaccurate and look at the actual matrix to determine the set up, plus 6 Vanilla Town and 1 Mafia Goon. I'll get the comprehensive list of set-ups on the sign-ups or game thread when it starts.

We will be using the NAR stated on the page, and the following differences:

- Allow universal daytalk

- Backup would receive the number of shots remaining from a role (In this case it would only affect the commuter and strongman. A commuter who used all their shots and is the first PR to die will make the backup essentially useless).

Oh, and I made the Role PMs that'll be sent out when the game starts:

Town Role PMS:

Vanilla Town:

Hello, you are a Vanilla Town! You have no special abilities, besides your ability to vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Cop:

Hello, you are a Town Cop! Each night, you may inspect one player and check for their alignment by receiving Not Guilty (Town), or Guilty (Not Town). You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town 1-Shot Cop:

Hello, you are a Town 1-Shot Cop! Once, at night, you may inspect one player and check for their alignment by receiving Not Guilty (Town), or Guilty (Not Town). You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Tracker:

Hello, you are a Town Tracker! Each night, you may follow one player and see who they visit, if anyone. You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Even-Night Tracker:

Hello, you are a Town Even-Night Tracker! Each Even night, you may follow one player and see who they visit, if anyone. You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Watcher:

Hello, you are a Town Watcher! Each night, you may watch one player and see who visits them, if anyone. You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Odd-Night Watcher:

Hello, you are a Town Odd-Night Watcher! Each Odd night, you may watch one player and see who visits them, if anyone. You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Doctor:

Hello, you are a Town Doctor! Each night, you may heal one player from any attacks that night. Players will not be informed if they are attacked and healed that night. You cannot target yourself. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Bodyguard:

Hello, you are a Town Bodyguard! Each night, you may guard one player from one attack that night. If that player would die, you die instead. You cannot target yourself. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Jailkeeper:

Hello, you are a Town Jailkeeper! Each night, you may heal one player from any attacks that night. Players will not be informed if they are attacked and healed that night. That player will also be roleblocked and cannot perform any night actions that phase. You cannot target yourself. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town 1-Shot Vigilante:

Hello, you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante! Once, at night, you may kill one player. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Universal Backup:

Hello, you are a Town Universal Backup! You gain the abilities of the first Power Role that dies! You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Neighbourizer:

Hello, you are a Town Neighbourizer! Each night, you may allow one player to join a neighborhood quicktopic. This quicktopic may be used at any time. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town 2-Shot Commuter:

Hello you are a Town 2-Shot Commuter! Two times per game, at night, you may commute and render you immune to all night actions and kills that night. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Fruit Vendor:

Hello, you are a Town Fruit Vendor! Each night, you may send a player some fruit! The fruit does nothing (besides help hangovers). Targets will not be informed about the sender. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Mafia Role PMS

Mafia Goon:

Hello, you are a Mafia Goon! You have no special abilities, besides the powers of communicating with your scummates and killing powers. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Rolecop:

Hello, you are a Mafia Rolecop! Each night, you may inspect one player and check for their role name. (Cop, Vanilla), You will receive No Result if your action fails for whatever reason. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Roleblocker:

Hello, you are a Mafia Roleblocker! Each night, you may roleblock one player, preventing them from using their night action that night, if any. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia 2-Shot Strongman:

Hello, you are a Mafia 2-Shot Strongman! Twice per game, at night, you may carry out a kill that cannot be preventing by any type of protection, or jailing. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Godfather:

Hello, you are a Mafia Godfather! You show up as Not Guilty if you are inspected by a Cop. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia JOAT:

Hello, you are a Mafia JOAT! You have the following 1-Shot abilities that can be used once at night, but not stacked the same night:

Roleblock - Prevent a player from using their night action that night, if any

Strongman Kill - Carry a kill that cannot be prevented by protection, or jailing

Ninja Kill - Carry a kill that cannot be seen or tracked

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Werewolf Role PMS

Werewolf Goon:

Hello, you are a Werewolf Goon! You have no special abilities, besides the powers of communicating with your scummates and killing powers. You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Werewolf JOAT:

Hello, you are a Werewolf JOAT! You have the following 1-Shot abilities that can be used once at night, but not stacked the same night:

Roleblock - Prevent a player from using their night action that night, if any

Strongman Kill - Carry a kill that cannot be prevented by protection, or jailing

Ninja Kill - Carry a kill that cannot be seen or tracked

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Neutral PMS

Serial Killer:

Hello, you are a Serial Killer! Each night, you may kill one player. You may choose one of the following modifiers per night, but not both on the same night:

Bulletproof - Prevent being killed during the night you use this modifier

Investigation Immune - You will show up as Not Guilty if scanned by a Cop

You win if only you are alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.

The Rules (Template from the new thread :^) ):

- Claiming is allowed

- Ties will end in No Lynch.

- All questions for the host are to be made via PM
- Day phase will last 48 hours or until a voting majority is reached

- Night phase will last 24 hours or until all night actions are received

- Lylo/Mylo will be announced

- Minimum posting quota is 4. Failure to meet this will result in bully; seeking for a sub; modkill; ban; in that order. I can do 3 by myself but I'd have to beg for the other. :^)

- Scum can’t communicate in the QT posthumously. Dead scum tell no tale.

- There won’t be an ability table

- There won’t be modkills for activity for days that end early

- Site rules apply and the liking

- Remember: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/170249-new-mafia-rules-and-punishments-next-game-can-start/&page=1 

Let's get a few of the host's pre-game notes!

- I will do my best to put flavor, along with a vote count at the top of each page, if I'm able to. St. Louis is one helluva city. 

- Speaking of flavor, flavoring will not be indicative of any roles in the game. Don't correlate it. 

- This is my first game hosted on here, but I've hosted quite a few elsewhere, so I should have an idea of what I'm doing, but I can also be fallible. Please respect what the host does and flame him in the aftergame for thoughts/improvements.

- If you do get heated over the game, please take a moment away from the keyboard and cool off before making very irrational posts. We're human, we can be sensitive, but we have to be adults over it. While this is a part of the rules, please consider this.

Please ask if I need to clarify something beforehand in terms of rules/notes.

Players - You can't have a game without 'em! I need 13!:

1) Faint aka winter multi 

2) Malcolm aka faggot #1 aka pride 

3) Mascis aka Gravekeeper's Russian Spy

4) Jazz aka inferior to silver in goats

5) Solstice aka c++ 9 eclipse 

6) Nelrick aka nelbae

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

Subs (So not mainstream):

1)

etc)

Wow, this was a long sign up thread. I hope everyone has fun playing!

Edited by ZeroPassion
  • Upvote 6

+Mascis    4333

i claim that im in

+Gemstone Mine    2582
14 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

- Minimum posting quota is 4. Failure to meet this will result in bully

pls no bully

Nelrick    2387

Being the JOAT is the closest ill ever be to being GOAT

so make me mafia :^^) (hint:actually dont but then do but then dont again to keep them guessing (still do))

• Upvote 2

Jazz    4709

Fun fact: I recently played a turbo game on mafia universe, and I got lynched as town JOAT d1 :)

It's been a rough week~

SageRhapsody    242

spoopy, you have to add a lovers role and make me and jazz them pls ty. 

or else i'm not playing

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7358

Me

Wunterslaus    154

I'm in! only because I wonder what your nickname for me will be :P

»PSK    4101
2 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

>matrix14 

>13 players

:thonkung:

(not in)

>matrix6
>9 players 

:thonkung:

(lol 69) 

ZeroPassion    568
7 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

spoopy, you have to add a lovers role and make me and jazz them pls ty. 

or else i'm not playing

nope

I didn't want you to join anyway :eevee:

Jazz    4709

9 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

pedit:

rip can't edit the OP

I need Loyalist :( 

Silvers waifu also works

confuse rei    5677

fyne

• Upvote 1

ZeroPassion    568

That's 13 players :^)

Cool. Game will start this afternoon; hopefully before or around 3 pm CST. 

Until then.....

1) Faint aka winter multi

2) Malcolm aka faggot #1 aka pride

3) Mascis aka Gravekeeper’s Russian Spy

4) Jazz aka inferior to silver in goats

5) Solstice aka c++ 9 eclipse

6)Nelrick aka nelbae

7) iSlickz aka salty flygon

8)TheGoldenTyranno aka undefeated as town

9) SageRhapsody aka reuw

10) Digbick aka dmallsick

11) Sophocles aka modest rowlet

12) Wunterslaus aka wunter has finally come!!!!

13) confuse rei aka annoying motherfucking zubat 

Prepare yourselves. 

• Upvote 5