ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Day 1: Let's go on an Adventure!

822 posts in this topic

Important question to ask here. Do we assume at least 1 scum on the train on Jazz even though it's a meme? If so we have to find our scum among the townies trolling Jazz.

Surely to ask the question is to answer it

Surely to ask the question is to answer it

25 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Important question to ask here. Do we assume at least 1 scum on the train on Jazz even though it's a meme? If so we have to find our scum among the townies trolling Jazz.

memes are against the rules

it's not a meme

Memes have been banned which means I'm a goner. I just dug my own grave with that matrix14 table. Clearly I was scum trying to appear like a helpful townie but our not so benevolent mafia gods saw right through me. What is the point of life anyway?

mascis beat me to the song, aw man...  (FWIW I actually like the flavor ZP, if that makes you feel any better).

Anyway, I'm here, I just finished reading the thread, and I don't think we should kill jazz.  The meme is getting old even if I don't think it's ever actually been successful yet.

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

What is the point of life anyway?

49 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I don't assume any scum are on my wagon right now because they all did it for memes. I think scum would be more likely to avoid the meme wagon and be afraid of "falling for a meme trap".

If I had a vig right now I would be torn between digbick and wunterslaus tbh. Both made a post for the sake of making a post and got out without commenting on the game.

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

I don't assume any scum are on my wagon right now because they all did it for memes. I think scum would be more likely to avoid the meme wagon and be afraid of "falling for a meme trap".

If I had a vig right now I would be torn between digbick and wunterslaus tbh. Both made a post for the sake of making a post and got out without commenting on the game.

Town Jazz confirmed. 

2 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Are you planning to be active this game?

Are you

I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll check back in a bit. I better not see the day hammered and Jazz lynched. 

vote digbick

because I don't have a day vig too bad

Well nothing much changed while I was in the shower. I really need to go to bed. I'll check in again in the morning before I go into work. Good scum hunting guys 

vote soph

Now that that's out of the way (the joke being we always vote eachother d1), I just want to say I won't be nearly as active as I usually am since I work all day weekends. Normally i post from my phone when i have a moment but that broke yesterday. I'll definitely try my best to contribute, since you all know how much I abhorred floating- but it'll have to heavy amounts of activity at one time rather than throughout the day.

46 minutes ago, Jazz said:

What do you think these people, as well as future others should have said/say considering 'the game' so far has simply been memes? When you start basing reads on memes and the reactions to them, on the first few pages it tends to never goes well. 

Additionally "I don't assume any scum are on my wagon right now because they all did it for memes." is a very strangely worded, as well as thought-out sentence. Tyranno asks if we should assume any scum are on Jazz's wagon. Then Jazz says that he thinks no scum are on his wagon, because he knows all the votes were simply memes. This hints at perfect info.   

Even if he thought all the votes were jokes, there's no reason to believe it's impossible there's scumvotes on him. He even goes on to soft defending scum saying they wouldn't do any meme wagon votes, even though meme voting early on is in favor of scum considering if the target shows a poor reaction town doesn't like to the vote, they can get mislynched, and if nothing really comes out of it, at the end of the day, everyone writes it off as a funny meme-joke vote. It's essentially risk free to scum. Then, notice how Jazz tries to divert and deflect attention away by randomly mentioning people for floating even though it's only a few hours into a 48hour day phase, and literally nothing's really happened yet. The vig thing is also likely to be some sort of attempt at softing the role. 

My guess is that Jazz is mafia JOAT. He mentions the wolf faction twice and seems to be caught up in it for no reason. Not sure why he'd think rolling wolf would make silver mad anyways. Because of this, it's likely his scum only has 2 players, in which case guarantees that there's a wolf faction in his eyes. This is reinforced by the fact that the set-up has no vig in it. He sets up the vig soft so that if he has to hard claim it later, he can't be hard cc'd, and town would have to out a PR that is out-side the set-up with a vig to cc him. Vig claims are also usually seen as town considering the real vig can just shoot him so scum tends to never claim it. Forcing a doc tracker or commuter out is very useful if you have a JOAT since you can strongman  the tracker since doc will heal him and commuter, or just regular kill the doc if he outs. 

It's very likely Jazz is just the mafia goon, and his JOAT partner is hiding as well. 

vote jazz

49 minutes ago, Jazz said:

vote digbick

because I don't have a day vig too bad

Mm me

wait what's the vote count?

2 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Additionally "I don't assume any scum are on my wagon right now because they all did it for memes." is a very strangely worded, as well as thought-out sentence. Tyranno asks if we should assume any scum are on Jazz's wagon. Then Jazz says that he thinks no scum are on his wagon, because he knows all the votes were simply memes. This hints at perfect info.   

Sage, I like that you made a nice long post. Thank you for putting in some actual effort into the game! I applaud you.

However this part I quoted here is not true. I said that I don't assume there are any scum on my wagon, which means I am guessing there aren't any but of course I wouldn't know because I don't have perfect info. Assuming that there are scum on my wagon would be pretty baseless at this point. Furthermore, I can't distinguish any of the voters based on what they have said so far. None of them have given a real reason. So if I were to say that I don't assume they are all town, what good would it do us anyway? Nothing imo.

The part about mafia JOAT was cute though @_@

Jazz - (3) Sage, Mascis, Crei

digbick - (1) Jazz

Majority is 7.

2 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

wait what's the vote count?

I have 4 votes on me rn.

13 players in matrix 14. Majority is 7.

Just now, SageRhapsody said:

Jazz - (3) Sage, Mascis, Crei

digbick - (1) Jazz

Majority is 7.

You forgot Slick

Okay replace my vote with Slick's then.

unvote

I'm not off your case I just don't want a hammer.

hos jazz

follow me everyone

i will not lead you astray

we will rise to the top of charts like famous st. louis rapper nelly

and we well eliminate all the scum

hell yeah

Sage I'd like to know. What have I done that makes you think I am scum so far? Just that one post about not making an assumption?

Also what do you think of Tyranno's hard town read on me?

can you explain your fascination with a wolf faction, as well as why you keep trying to soft vig? If you're town I see no use at all in softing it, especially this early. 

can you explain karen?