ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Day 1: Let's go on an Adventure!

765 posts in this topic

Just now, Mascis said:

whatever im bad kill me then vote mascis

THIS NO LONGER WORKS 20% OF THE TIME

yeah it works all of the time :eevee:

…If any of you are still going to defend mascis after the shit show the was EoD I have lost all hope for this place. 

vote mascis

fake claims, barely contributes, ties votes... Like what more proof do you need?

I don't like how nelrick and winter multi didn't vote at all, we could have avoided a tie if they did. 

Exactly. Yesterday was shit. I don't see how Danelerh and Crei kept their vote on me. I find it hard to believe that everyone was offline around eod and I'm in for a Danelerh lynch today.

21 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Exactly. Yesterday was shit. I don't see how Danelerh and Crei kept their vote on me. I find it hard to believe that everyone was offline around eod and I'm in for a Danelerh lynch today.

I'm pretty sure I explained my vote on you.  Regardless, Mascis definitely seems like the better lynch after Day 3.

Vote:  Mascis

26 minutes ago, DanelerH said:

I'm pretty sure I explained my vote on you.  Regardless, Mascis definitely seems like the better lynch after Day 3.

Vote:  Mascis

There was a load more evidence on why others could be scum and I'd like to see your thoughts on everyone. Who do you scumread/townread and why?

Me dieing better help town 

it'll be 4 town 2 scum torrmow. Better not miss again 

Me dieing better help town 

it'll be 4 town 2 scum torrmow. Better not miss again 

57 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

There was a load more evidence on why others could be scum and I'd like to see your thoughts on everyone. Who do you scumread/townread and why?

I provided that on Page 26.  The only two differences since then are Nelrick being higher (either Town-lean or Town-read) and Beast being lower (Scum-lean).

The former is because Nelrick was the deciding vote on Day 2, when it had previously been tied.  If he was scum, he could have easily made Day 2's lynch be Winter and not be found too suspicious if Winter flipped Town.

The latter is because of a similar reason.  When there were only about five hours left in the day, Beast unvoted Tyranno, then voted Crei.  This evened up the votes.  Had nobody else voted in those five hours, Day 2 would have ended with no lynch and Beast would have saved Tyranno for the Day.

Or since mascis is such an obvious lynch we actually scum hunt today and vote him at the end of the day or even tomorrow. 

I really loathe leading town simply because I'm inexperienced and not very good... I'm also extremely busy on the weekends with full 12 hour shifts back to back. Sorry guys I promise to make it up!

For now I'd like to draw attention to DanelerH. Jazz/him had a very scummy d1 and not too hot d2 nor 3. Please focus attention on him thank you <3

DanelerH = Malcolm

Jazz = Beast

This day is super important because its our last chance to hit scum before lylo(mylo?)

Mascis fucked up because 8v7 is the same shit plus we would still have a lynch, and by that i mean the part where everyone wants to kill mascis. 

On 2017-4-25 at 4:27 PM, Nelrick said:

So far i have a lot of loose thoughts. 

Beast in one post agrees with sage on mascis not being scum from the perspective of what he did but then he suspects him later on.

My vote boils down to what i can do right now since i came in so late. And tyranno defending jazz only makes sense in a world where both are scum. Like i said whats the reasoning to defend a player whose alignment you dont know? Throw 1 day in case he is scum? On the other hand, If scum: tyranno and jazz: town he wasted his time because the jazz lynch didnt go nowhere and he didnt get the possible townie points.

vote tyranno

On 2017-4-25 at 5:58 PM, Mascis said:

:(

That is the last vote on tyranno. By that timestamp it was 4 for tyranno and 3 for winter multi. As you can see by the timestamps, masics had plenty of time to change to winter.

This is of course assuming a world where mascis is scum, however since its a team of 3 scum, mascis should have a teammate!

Now in that case lets see the options:

1. Mascis + tyranno + x

Wunterslaus (L-4) Winter Multi, confuse rei

^^ Those were another votes, as you can see they = 2. In a world of 3 scum, they should and would have piggybacked on wunter. this also applies to crei who had one vote in a world of (mascis +tyranno+wunter)

What im trying to point out is the lack of logic and pure stupidness of not having killed a possible townie over scum. And see the point about gaining town points for killing scum is true but this is not a vacuum game. You dont get one chance to do that, you can do that whenever you want. So whats the gain on killing tyranno over [insert person]?

The latter has much better gains, because you know, killing town is how scum wins.

those are my points for not killing mascis. I actually have no idea who to kill apart from not me, nor winter nor mascis. Ill reread the thread later (remember that post i made about my scum picks? yeah me neither). I should be able to do it before 12 pm gmt -5. so dont hammer pls.

If mascis flips town then where the fuck do we go from there?

Both solstice and jazz/beast were defended or defended tyranno. 

everyone wants to kill wunter and i have no idea who sage is, i think i suspect him but fuck i suspect top_ladd and he aint in the game.

PSA: the commuter should absolutely not claim

2 hours ago, Nelrick said:

If mascis flips town then where the fuck do we go from there?

Ill go far. Very far from this sesction and will probably never return.