ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Day 1: Let's go on an Adventure!

368 posts in this topic

Just now, SageRhapsody said:

can you explain your fascination with a wolf faction, as well as why you keep trying to soft vig? If you're town I see no use at all in softing it, especially this early. 

I'm not softing vig. It's just a way to threaten people I want to post more. Maybe the real vig can shoot them! Who knows!

I brought up the wolf faction because it appears in like over half the set ups and it's something to talk about to get the ball rolling. IDK Slick just seemed like a mean wolfy pants with the negs, but I take it back because his fingers must have slipped while he was driving.

I posted why i think you're scum. I was also going to ask for tyranno's reasoning after hearing your defense. 

And on the subject of your defense. You imply that you lean towards it being more likely that your voters aren't scum, because they were meme votes when scum wouldn't want to do meme votes. This reasoning simply isn't true and I expect you to realize why scum might meme vote first thing in a game, or the very least I expect you to have a null-read considering memes are nothing to go off of. The fact that you soft defend potential scum, compounded by your fishing for info is very suspect.

1 minute ago, Mascis said:

can you explain karen?

Karen is a meme. It dates back to when I actively played yugioh in the early 2000s, a time in my life when I was generally more into weeb shit than I am today. Whenever you encounter a fellow user who is being a blatant tryhard, you are supposed to ask him "Why, are you karen???", or, alternatively you make definitive declaration: "Stop karen so much!!!1". The funny thing about this meme is that the name "karen" is a homophone for the present participle of the verb "to care", i.e. "caring"!

Get it now?

6 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

I posted why i think you're scum. I was also going to ask for tyranno's reasoning after hearing your defense. 

And on the subject of your defense. You imply that you lean towards it being more likely that your voters aren't scum, because they were meme votes when scum wouldn't want to do meme votes. This reasoning simply isn't true and I expect you to realize why scum might meme vote first thing in a game, or the very least I expect you to have a null-read considering memes are nothing to go off of. The fact that you soft defend potential scum, compounded by your fishing for info is very suspect.

Woof. Reasoning?!? Shit. I call level 8 kappa. No DMoC for you!

Just now, Jazz said:

Karen is a meme. It dates back to when I actively played yugioh in the early 2000s, a time in my life when I was generally more into weeb shit than I am today. Whenever you encounter a fellow user who is being a blatant tryhard, you are supposed to ask him "Why, are you karen???", or, alternatively you make definitive declaration: "Stop karen so much!!!1". The funny thing about this meme is that the name "karen" is a homophone for the present participle of the verb "to care", i.e. "caring"!

Get it now?

scumwood says not to answer question not directed at you right?

jazz im sorry for u

Sage, btw, who are the "potential scum" that I soft defended? I must have missed them ;)

3 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Important question to ask here. Do we assume at least 1 scum on the train on Jazz even though it's a meme? If so we have to find our scum among the townies trolling Jazz.

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll check back in a bit. I better not see the day hammered and Jazz lynched. 

48 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Well nothing much changed while I was in the shower. I really need to go to bed. I'll check in again in the morning before I go into work. Good scum hunting guys 

I'm super serious about my vote and read on tyranno being scum. The first post just seems like a weak attempt at solving the game. Why anyone would trust Jazz to lead them to victory is beyond me (no offense Jazz). In all seriousness, this seems like a quick attempt to pocket a townie and appear town themselves which would lead me to assume Jazz is town (I had a hunch anyway based off of activity). 

The last two posts in this chain are pure fluff. I think we're at the point in day 1 when we can call people out for this shit

I wonder if Malcolm has read his role PM yet. Think we can get him banned from the mafia section?

Soul reading Jazz is critical and has been for a few games now. If he's town I can trust him to lead me and the rest of town to the win  I may lynch him yet but I'd like some legit scum behavior rather than a meme before I do. 

Way too early for a soul read my guy

I soul read Sage as town rn because it takes some serious balls to make those posts about a townie who has 3 votes on him already and then to follow it up with semi-legit questions.

That's the best I got right now. Normally I would read crei as town for starting the train on p1 but because crei's scum game is so good I would say he's got the balls to do that as scum as well.

Not gonna hammer my bud Jazz. Give the poor dude a chance to defend himself guys. If he's town he's a surefire asset we will need in the later game. Don't do anything rash here folks.

Again this was way too pre-emptive and totally disregards the possibility that jazz could indeed be scum

It'd be nice if the other half of the game popped in and posted 

if we're talkin dart throwing and soul reads i like Winter for scum for his passive as fuck post

33 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I wonder if Malcolm has read his role PM yet. Think we can get him banned from the mafia section?

no memes allowed

banned

Im here and ready to vig some scummies. However i feel i have missed way to many memes to meme properly.

So far i dont like that jazz went defense mode for irrelevant 2 votes on the first pages. Interesting that tyranno defended him unwarrented too. 

Tyranno how do you feel are your chances of staying undeafeated in this game?

Is jazz being defensive his meme or actual literal "we got him boys" 

where is mark when you need him

Mark: I mean its obvious that this is jazz pulling a reactive card unwarranted then panicking to shift onto another player, i 100% sure i got him and my dick is as big as im sure.

Nelrick: wow holy shit mark

(prob wasnt a good idea to pop in at 1 am but my sleep schedule is more fucked up than a reverse school shooting)

will leave this at 2 posts so i make myself come back in some hours 

softing vig is pretty good to not die on day 1. Though i would do it regardless :^^^)

Winter is coming

vote jazz

I havent read the thread yet but im yet to successfully lynch jazz so this is always highest priority

SAGE VOTED HIS SCHEDULE, SCUM CONFIRMED ROGUE ONE MOMENT

Im still voting jazz though :-D

ebwop posted*

jazz hasn't misread the OP yet, sure "scum jazz" sign. jazz and sage scum team so far. day one soul reads etc

No one else wants to murder digbick? 

Jazz is too easy and by too easy I mean good catch I'm all over that shit

vote jazz

i do think sage is town based off of jazz perfect info post towards sage. 

Easy game easy life 

Oh man slick came to play! Nice vote!

if anyone has a vig I suggest shooting tyranno