ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Day 1: Let's go on an Adventure!

822 posts in this topic

Vote Malcolm his posts reak of scum wanting to set up mislynches. I'm going into work in a bit but I may be back as early as around Noon Central time so cya folks then.

yes, asking questions, trying to solve interactions, and calling out people for their scummy behaviour is totally me just setting up mislynches all over the place

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

yes, asking questions, trying to solve interactions, and calling out people for their scummy behaviour is totally me just setting up mislynches all over the place

I'll break it down for you when I get back if someone else doesn't but I gotta leave now or I'll be late. Also nice neg you shunted my way. I didn't realize for where the defensive scum type.

I don't mind a Jazz lynch.

Iffy on the Tyranno lynch

vote Wunterslaus

I like that nobody has made a claim yet 

Well this train was a meme in my opinion because I literally hadn't done anything game relevant and neither had the first 3 people to vote for me.

Now we got a bunch of random band wagoners and I am pretty sure one of THEM is a scum.

I want to like the people who defended me because my lynch is bonafide retarded at this point, but I also am wary of people potentially distancing from my day 1 mislynch. I wanna reread again (have read the thread once).

Might as well put my vote on the guy who has had the worst posts so far and is the most incorrect of all:

vote Malcolm

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Well this train was a meme in my opinion because I literally hadn't done anything game relevant and neither had the first 3 people to vote for me.

Now we got a bunch of random band wagoners and I am pretty sure one of THEM is a scum.

I want to like the people who defended me because my lynch is bonafide retarded at this point, but I also am wary of people potentially distancing from my day 1 mislynch. I wanna reread again (have read the thread once).

Might as well put my vote on the guy who has had the worst posts so far and is the most incorrect of all:

vote Malcolm

First you thought there were probably no scum on the Jazz train. What made you change your mind?

3 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

First you thought there were probably no scum on the Jazz train. What made you change your mind?

There are like 3 or 4 new votes since last night dude wtf?

never change wunter. How is that post even real. There are new votes on him

So jazz are you saying you don't want me to generate conversation by poking and prodding? Would you rather I vote and float?

Worst posts and most incorrect of all???? What does that even mean

I'm honestly getting annoyed at multiple people having an issue with my questioning and taking day one serious enough to dig into why people are posting things which are detrimental to town. I didn't get the memo where it is better to vote and not post anything else. 

I will check back later. Oh and I'll claim for you mascis, I'm shit fucking India. 

18 minutes ago, Jazz said:

There are like 3 or 4 new votes since last night dude wtf?

What I meant is: are you still leaning on that these votes are meme-votes?

ebwop (last time): Do you still think the first votes on you were meme-votes and that at least one of the more recent voters are scum.

Doing too much things at the same time lol.

Alright, so I pondered a bit on where to go to start my morning. I could have chosen downtown, University City, or the fucking airport out of all places. But no, I instead chose to go to the wonderful, playful, historic...

o-FERGUSON-M-facebook.jpg

...Ferguson, Missouri, just about 4 minutes away from campus.

A little jumpstart to my day would never hurt, right? What is there in Ferguson? Well, there is...

C9op6CCVYAABWJl.jpg

...The Ferguson Brewing Co. and a great brewery at that. I'm a college student, of course I need some booze once in a while...

...But wait, what is on the side of that building? Is it...HOLY SHIT!

MOTHERFUCKING HARAMBE!

IMG_4535789.jpg

"Waddup, Harambe?"

"Hello?..."

"...Oh, he must be sleeping. Let me just rub him on the head..."

"HEY, WHITE BOI!"

I turned around to see some protesters everywhere. Uh oh, is it a riot?

"THIS IS A RIOT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, MAN!"

Oh shit, it is! I hurry back to my car as they start throwing beer bottles and other random shit at me; the funniest thing being Harambe's dislodged head. May you rest in peace, oh wonderful gorilla.

Some racial tension still lingers in this area, so it's probably for the best I leave while I still can.

I decide to turn around and head somewhere else. Maybe the zoo? The Hill? I'm hungry for some Italian cuisine anyway...

Vote Count 1.01:

Jazz (L-4) Mascis, Winter Multi, Malcolm

Tyranno (L-6) iSlickz

Malcolm (L-4) confuse rei, TheGoldenTyranno, Jazz

Wunterslaus (L-6) Sophocles

Not voting: Solstice, Nelrick, SageRhapsody, Digbick, Wunterslaus

Majority is 7.

I DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING 

7 hours ago, Winter Multi said:

I really dont like this at all.

(Vig part not slickz part)

4 hours ago, Winter Multi said:

i also think d1 is when scum try to take a lead and push a mislynch over something small that a townie has done, tyranno being a possible example here

i have no idea wherther tyranno is town or scum but id question anyone trying to push him really hard by suggesting to vig him

Can you please clarify how you feel about Slick's push on Tyranno? I thought that was pretty hard if not harder than what Malcolm did. I'm having a hard time understanding the fact that you don't like Malcolm but you do like Slick. Care to elaborate?

39 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

What I meant is: are you still leaning on that these votes are meme-votes?

Which ones???

crei seems to say his vote wasn't a meme even if it was at first

mascis says nothing on me = meme

Slick removed the vote on me

Nelrick put a vote on me and specifically said it was not a meme

Faint put a meme vote on me because he has yet to get me lynched and this in itself is a meme. Not sure why his vote is still there given the other posts he has made.

Malcolm put a vote on me and he specifically said it was not a meme.

Would love to hear your thoughts on some of these or other players in the game. You can't just get by asking me the same weak question repeatedly.

Oh my bad Nelrick didn't place a vote

From my perspective it seems a number of probable townies want to meme/policy lynch jazz, which I actually have no problem with (before people start saying I'm defending him, I'm not). What I do have a problem with is that scum can easily take advantage of this for a day 1 mislynch. Malcolm is the only player who has explained his scum read and backed it up with tangible evidence. 

No one has really defended the absurdity of this except Tyranno, which should ring alarm bells. In this I mean this jazz lynch is being pushed and it seems way too easy. If you're town I would ask you to reconsider and offer more reads, or at least explain the Jazz lynch beyond a meme. Jazz is a defensive, emotional, shitty town player. I'd rather kill Tyranno or Wunter first because it eliminates a floater and I'm pretty sure they are scum (moreso tyranno). 

I'm down with killing Jazz but as far as him being scum with perfect info someone convince me. Saying he's too defensive is shitty because that's his MO

Malcolm has just as many votes though

Thanks for that lovely defense Slick have a heart emoji :wub:

It's not a defense moreso an indictment of the people voting you not doing their due dilligence

I was being sarcastic because you called me a shitty town player but I guess that flew over your head!