ZeroPassion

St. Louis (Matrix14) Day 1: Let's go on an Adventure!

822 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Malcolm has just as many votes though

If you had to pick from:

me

malcolm

other

Who would you choose?

unvote

Will answer jazz in morning as am a bit drunk (happy friday!)

Basically i dont mind slickz pressuring but i dont think aaking for someone to be vig is justified

If youre scum then you set up town to waste a vig and kill one of their own etc

Will happiky elaborate tom9rrow

What's the vig on this action ?

I'm a pr btw :cool:

Do you guys like dogs? I like cats and dogs evenly but I don't know sometimes dogs are mean 

5 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Basically i dont mind slickz pressuring but i dont think aaking for someone to be vig is justified

If youre scum then you set up town to waste a vig and kill one of their own etc

Malcolm does this every game though. So either you agree with his read on Tyranno or you disagree, right? You said null read on Tyranno and quite frankly spending a vig on null!tyranno seems like the best possible use of a vig.

1 hour ago, iSlickz said:

Malcolm is the only player who has explained his scum read and backed it up with tangible evidence.

just for reference, his explanation is:

Jazz is too easy and by too easy I mean good catch I'm all over that shit

vote jazz

i do think sage is town based off of jazz perfect info post towards sage.

Easy game easy life 

and

Crei joke vote on jazz gonna come back to fuck his team over? I wonder if jazz is raging in the qt at him =]

I laugh at 'the only player' because you clearly havent read the thread if you think that. But read these quotes, read what you said about these quotes, then tell me, is this an 'explanation backed up with evidence'? If your answer is yes, before you post, I want you to go to that place you recently took pictures with your kids, it was like a park or a yard or something it was really cute. In the background I saw a green hose. I want you to find that hose and follow it to the faucet. I want you to take the hose out, put your head under the faucet, and turn it on full blast. Sit there for at least 15 minutes contemplating your life choices, then turn the faucet off. Come back inside, towel off, and reread this post. Repeat process until answer is 'No, what the fuck am I saying' or the world runs out of water.

disclaimer the world cant run out of water due to Islick'z poor judgment, only his area of part of it depending on his location dw i gotchu world

also i find it hilarious that there are like 6 posts in this thread that project town and like half of them are apparently triggers for people to scum read

11 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

disclaimer the world cant run out of water due to Islick'z poor judgment, only his area of part of it depending on his location dw i gotchu world

also i find it hilarious that there are like 6 posts in this thread that project town and like half of them are apparently triggers for people to scum read

pls elaborate :)

faint's game seems off to me, does anyone share that feeling?

Usually he's far less involved, not sure if scum or just changed his life for the better

maybe it's the krabby avatar

ok just ignore me then

i've had both and I like dogs far better but I get why some ppl would prefer cats

also @iSlickz you're saying tyranno posts from perfect info when the only thing he said and i quote

Not gonna hammer my bud Jazz. Give the poor dude a chance to defend himself guys. If he's town he's a surefire asset we will need in the later game. Don't do anything rash here folks.

Only thing he basically says is 'guys lets not hit majority'. Its like the nullest most obvious post ever that serves no purpose. He does it as scum he does it as town. He does it with perfect info if jazz is town, he does it with perfect info if jazz is scum. How the fuck do you consider this post 'perfect info perspective'?

If your justification was 'He pretends to contribute by posting shit like this' then I would agree. But this has 0 perfect info included.

He also made a post after saying 'Town Jazz confirmed', after Jazz made his only town-like post. Then you suspecting him about the 'taking a shower' posts. Have you seen this thread?

15 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

pls elaborate :)

Not all groundwater in the world is connected so he'd only lower his own area's water table.

Malcolm's reasoning of the perfect info read was the only substantial reasoning used against jazz. I'll concede it wasn't that much. Nelrick cited over-defenseiveness which I disagree with.  

are you scum reading malcolm because he's pushing the jazz lynch? that wasn't entirely clear

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

Malcolm's reasoning of the perfect info read was the only substantial reasoning used against jazz. I'll concede it wasn't that much. Nelrick cited over-defenseiveness which I disagree with.  

are you scum reading malcolm because he's pushing the jazz lynch? that wasn't entirely clear

I am scum reading malcolm because his targets dont make sense from a good player town perspective. Reading the thread this morning I saw Jazz made a very townlike post overnight (that Tyranno snap-called him town for it, which is why i read tyranno as town). Reading further, Nelrick made a post in response to that post and thought it sounded townlike, which is part of the reason i consider nelrick leaning town. Malcolm who is a better player than Nelrick and tyranno combined, didnt see what worse players could see and just jumped on the wagon. 

He also liked a sage post which was the worst thing ive read in a while, there were like 10 points in there and I literally disagreed 100% with every single thing that he wrote. Malcolm found that vomit a good post, and I dont see how a good player misses out on so many holes.

Voting malcolm is dumb, but we dont need to consider his word as gospel either

@Jazz hit us with those crisp reads

just pls no bully

@Mascis are you glad mark quit so you dont need to ban either him or jazz from your games?

Just now, Sophocles said:

@Mascis are you glad mark quit so you dont need to ban either him or jazz from your games?

no im sad :(

i like playing with them

I will be happy with either a Malcolm or Wunterslaus lynch today in that order.

Mascis stop pretending that you're jester we want to equally kill you when you're posting normally

tyranno and nelrick lean strong town from their posts today.

islickz leans slight town because despite disagreeing his posts show at least some sort of thought behind it

Jazz i wanna see more before i decide.

I think there are like a billion people under quota. Digbick has i think 2 posts that solistice guy has I think 1, Soph is also barely around and has posted nothing of substance

2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Voting malcolm is dumb, but we dont need to consider his word as gospel either

@Jazz hit us with those crisp reads

just pls no bully

why?

will u hit us with any reads? or thoughts? or something?

23 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

also @iSlickz you're saying tyranno posts from perfect info when the only thing he said and i quote

Only thing he basically says is 'guys lets not hit majority'. Its like the nullest most obvious post ever that serves no purpose. He does it as scum he does it as town. He does it with perfect info if jazz is town, he does it with perfect info if jazz is scum. How the fuck do you consider this post 'perfect info perspective'?

If your justification was 'He pretends to contribute by posting shit like this' then I would agree. But this has 0 perfect info included.

He also made a post after saying 'Town Jazz confirmed', after Jazz made his only town-like post. Then you suspecting him about the 'taking a shower' posts. Have you seen this thread?

I'm asserting that if Jazz is town and Tyranno is scum, Tyranno pre-emptively defended Jazz with nothinf to go on. It came off as trying to pocket (appeal) instead of offering a legitimate read. Tyranno hasn't contributed beyond that whatsoever. 

----- 

That sage post was pretty horrific and after reading it over I agree with you on that

@confuse rei im not jestering

whats your role