buckwheatloaf

ZEBRAS

34 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, buckwheatloaf said:

zefs probably as good as magicians because it got a lot of good tops in the pure zoo/ draco zoo format of ocg, while magicians got 0 pretty much (granted they had joker and pend call at 1..)

the ocg doesn't have full power zoodiacs, iirc hasn't for a long while. We do still.

Worst case, you deal with true draco zoodiacs except it's way more powerful than what the ocg has because we still have drident, ratpier, barrage, etc. The gap between zoodiac and you is closer, but it's by no means covered.

Also, as far as I know, magicians are trash unless both tune magician and at least one of the other low scale magicians come out.

Theres a good chance all the remaining arc v magician support will be in pendulum evolution no? As afterwards we move onto links, and I can't see konami delaying any of the archtypes cards any longer.

On 5/19/2017 at 0:22 AM, Gemstone Mine said:

the ocg doesn't have full power zoodiacs, iirc hasn't for a long while. We do still.

Worst case, you deal with true draco zoodiacs except it's way more powerful than what the ocg has because we still have drident, ratpier, barrage, etc. The gap between zoodiac and you is closer, but it's by no means covered.

Also, as far as I know, magicians are trash unless both tune magician and at least one of the other low scale magicians come out.

im saying its a good deck after the adjusted list and on the level (if not better) than the other pend decks (magician and metalfoes true draco). the ocg had a time when they had all three pend decks and zebras/foes were the only one that managed to do good semi-regularly. after the adjusted list our format will be just like theirs, with the minor differences of 3 tenki instead or 1, 1 maxx c instead of 3, 2 rat instead of 3, and a few other things..

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Performapal_Odd-Eyes_Synchron

this is legal in zefs for wcq wth

Monster EffectIf this card, Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, is used as material for a Synchro Summon, banish it. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated. Once per turn: You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated (if any), and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using only that monster and this card.

On 6/11/2017 at 0:15 AM, buckwheatloaf said:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Performapal_Odd-Eyes_Synchron

this is legal in zefs for wcq wth

Monster EffectIf this card, Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, is used as material for a Synchro Summon, banish it. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated. Once per turn: You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated (if any), and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using only that monster and this card.

that guy's fucking absurd. ez baxia off of a normal summon if u have zefraniu, and obv the other sick syncrhos like denglong and charge warrior and black rose. million times better than the resonators. also gives us a super good reason to run Iris and by extension S E T  R O T A T I O N. also ez fodder for Odd-Eyes fusion package if u run it

Just curious... What's your source that this is coming out?

But yes this card is bonkers. Even it's scale effect is pretty useful. Turns a pendulum on your side if the field into a level 1 tuner. This could make crystal wing if you already make ancient fairy which I think is a pretty good card to play now that we're most likely using 2 field spells. 

Set rotation is nuts when you're already playing zefra haha

the new ocg lists look similar to now but with a few alterations

https://ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck.fcgi?ListNo=287894

to adapt to only having 1 extra zone they use gottoms+cloudcastle for the ideal 1st turn combo (with a trap set of course)

also using performapal odd-eyes synchron.

==

and here is a metalfoes zefra true draco, mainly using it for a counter trap engine and abuse set rotation

https://ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck.fcgi?ListNo=287903

On 6/13/2017 at 0:32 AM, Bistro said:

Just curious... What's your source that this is coming out?

But yes this card is bonkers. Even it's scale effect is pretty useful. Turns a pendulum on your side if the field into a level 1 tuner. This could make crystal wing if you already make ancient fairy which I think is a pretty good card to play now that we're most likely using 2 field spells. 

Set rotation is nuts when you're already playing zefra haha

the pack is importing from the colllectors pack 17, and they already revealed some of the cards to be in it like the timelords. apparently  a few are going to missing so they might skip POES but more than likely its in it. 

is this deck any good post link? pendulum mechanic is pretty nerfed unfortunately tho i think it can be partially mitigated through more zefrawendis. idk. also gofu doesn't seem too bad in here. free links plus ez baxia with zefraxis