mark    3105

dropping

Malcolm
SQUIDS

for inactivity

»ACP    33418
16 minutes ago, Silver said:

dropping friendly for inactivity

Seeing as you are no longer your team's leader, you do not have the authority to drop members from your team.

+Silver    1012
6 minutes ago, ACP said:

Seeing as you are no longer your team's leader, you do not have the authority to drop members from your team.

whats the difference when tristan's teammates were allowed to bid on heartoftheunderdog on his behalf. both cases have no leadership trying to make decisions on their teams behalf. 

Edited by Silver

»ACP    33418
2 hours ago, Silver said:

whats the difference when tristan's teammates were allowed to bid on heartoftheunderdog on his behalf. both cases have no leadership trying to make decisions on their teams behalf. 

Tristan told a teammate to post for him. He was the active team leader and thus got to make the decisions. You are not your team's leader and thus you do not get to make the decisions. From the rules, "Team leaders may drop inactive players in exchange for 10 DRP."

+Tr!stan    60
20 minutes ago, Silver said:

This is the most cuck thing I have ever seen 

Dw we won't challenge Friendly

»ACP    33418
36 minutes ago, Silver said:

This is the most cuck thing I have ever seen 

There's no such thing as "I don't want to be leader but I want to have all of the abilities of the leader." Make up your mind; either you want to do the team leader or you don't.

+Silver    1012
5 minutes ago, ACP said:

There's no such thing as "I don't want to be leader but I want to have all of the abilities of the leader." Make up your mind; either you want to do the team leader or you don't.

That was not my argument, my argument was trying to drop a player on my teams behalf because apparently n3sh. was not made war council. So what the fuck is happening.