SageRhapsody

Help name my puppy!

SageRhapsody    242

It was suggested to make this a thread here, so here it is. 

Please suggest names for my new puppy, any answer will be appreciated. Thanks <3

So far he's been very quiet, and calm. He's also pretty friendly, what with immediately being up to play and wrestle the moment we brought him home. He threw up all the contents of his stomach on the car ride home. (My dad drives like a maniac so not his fault at all). He ate a tiny bit, then I tried to take him for a walk but it seems he was a bit overwhelmed by the city and just stood still and layed around despite my prodding. At some point I think the cars scared him and he curled up at my feet. Any tips for teaching him not to? I figure I'll continue to expose him to outside little by little until he's comfortable.

Then, when I brought him home, he was all cuddles, tail wagging, and wrestling with a chew toy I bought him before hand. Then he immediately tried to crawl into bed with me to sleep, but I figured I'd teach him to stay in his own bed. I kept moving him off the bed everytime he'd climb on, and into his own until he stopped trying. But he still dislikes the bed and would rather sleep on the hardwood. Weirdo. I'll see about trying to add some soft covers or something later.

Anyways TL;DR: Puppy's cute af. Help me figure out a name! I'll give the list of names to my dad and sister and see what they think! Thanks again!

Here's a picture of him i snapped when he was tuckered out from playing. 

18217782_1839674329686611_1800673266_n.jpg

• Upvote 5

+Digbick    7358

Golden Tyranno

• Upvote 13

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

danny devito the dog

JC.    4588

"Cute dog. What's his name?"

"Oh, well his name is DuelistGroundz. He is named after the leading Yu-Gi-Oh! forum on the World Wide Web, DuelistGroundz.com. Did you know that you can buy Loyalist for less than $10?"

• Upvote 5

Me.    1347

That's what you're going to address him with anyways, so might as well make it his name.

Faint    5513
7 minutes ago, mark said:

make a thread to decide your puppy's gender

Fucking lol

+Satchmo+    3201

Odysseus

Plato

Quavo

Socrates

Graff

Loki

Golden Tyranno (with the caveat that he wears one of those dinosaur holloween ostumes indefinitely)

Kendrick "Travi$" Lamar Scott 

Onflee

Rodan

Waifu

Hydreigon

Asuka

Tlaloc the Aztec Rain god

Tony the Tiger

"Reggie" (stylized with the quotation marks)

Dark Armed Dragon

Pablo

YUNG HOXHA

Pantysoaker

Justin

Gorgonzola

Qrow

Vampire Princess of Night Fog, Nightrose

• Upvote 5

+rei+    35366

Pat 

+ACP+    33888

Why are people posting suggestions other than "The Golden Tyranno"? Or just Tyranno, for short.

• Downvote 1

+rei+    35366

because Pat the dog

• Upvote 1

Me.    1347
2 hours ago, ACP said:

Why are people posting suggestions other than "The Golden Tyranno"? Or just Tyranno, for short.

Now that's just insulting the dog.

+rap tap    20145

looks like a Beauregard  to me (bo for short)

SageRhapsody    242

Update on this puppy's behavior. He's a bit of a handful, and whines, sticks his face places he shouldn't, loves to chew on shit he has no business eating (mud, paintchips he scrapes off the wall) but he's not extremely stubborn, and he sleeps after a short 15 minute play/walk in the backyard.

I could use some tips on obedience training. For chewing shit, I take it out of his mouth and give him his chew toy. Sometimes he goes for it others he doesn't. I give him a treat when he chews on the toy instead. I've yet to see him go for a toy on his own, I always have to give it to him.

He also HATES his collar and leash. he always fights when I try to put it on. I also give him a treat when i get it on his but I wonder if just tells him to fight when i collar him... on walks he follows me fine but only after he's sniffed every square foot of the area. For some reason he's good with pooping outside but he pees where ever. 

TL;DR: I sorta like beauregard/bo. See if my family likes it. I suggested Ace but my sister said "that's too basic", and then my dad said "What about Nik-so" We all look at him weird, he thinks for a bit and goes "oh i mean 'Sonic'"