confuse rei

Apparently Ice Cream Mafia

Malcolm    4532

alright, so, i am going to preemptively type this up so i can post before you go too insane on me monahan bb. antag is going to die tonight, that is pretty obvious because he TOWN reads me. antag reads me as town because I very actively tried to solve the game and I hunted scum. Mascis is going to keep you alive because he has you pocketed with his bus of zero (who was very obvious scum). Go back several pages and you will see where mascis tries really really hard to feign future surprise and floatstone being lynched and coming up as town. If you notice, zero played the same card and parroted his teammate when he said "he will really have to review the game". It was just unfortunate no one was around at eod aside from me and scumstone.

mascis town read me for floatstone but didnt vote him?

mascis is the type of player to try and get cute for no reason and it paid off big time because you forcibly ended the day without discussion. town players dont do that, but i town read you after going through the game again and i never voted for you. i did want you shot by markus because he was never hitting scum this game and it removes someone who is very volatile when you make it to this stage of the game. i have never been wrong in lylo, not once. the only time i have lost is if the other town member doesn't listen to me.

read back through the thread and you will see mascis is exceptionally scummy. he has put a lot of effort into pocketing you and expects you to just instavote me and town loses.

mascis could leave his vote on you all day (he won't btw because he knows it will prove me to be town when i don't hammer you) and i won't vote you because I am 100% confident in the read I made on mascis being scum this game.

I made several mistakes this game but I corrected myself on every single wrong read I made because I can go back and re-evaluate as town. Why do you think all the people who read me as town are dead? Why do you think mascis has left someone alive who has already proclaimed the game is auto?

If I was scum there is absolutely zero chance I would leave alive two people that want to kill me. It doesn't make any sense, and it is just horrific play. I would have simply left alive people who have town read me.

vote mascis

Malcolm    4532

alright, so, i am going to preemptively type this up so i can post before you go too insane on me monahan bb. antag is going to die tonight, that is pretty obvious because he TOWN reads me. antag reads me as town because I very actively tried to solve the game and I hunted scum. Mascis is going to keep you alive because he has you pocketed with his bus of zero (who was very obvious scum). Go back several pages and you will see where mascis tries really really hard to feign future surprise and floatstone being lynched and coming up as town. If you notice, zero played the same card and parroted his teammate when he said "he will really have to review the game". It was just unfortunate no one was around at eod aside from me and scumstone.

mascis town read me for floatstone but didnt vote him?

mascis is the type of player to try and get cute for no reason and it paid off big time because you forcibly ended the day without discussion. town players dont do that, but i town read you after going through the game again and i never voted for you. i did want you shot by markus because he was never hitting scum this game and it removes someone who is very volatile when you make it to this stage of the game. i have never been wrong in lylo, not once. the only time i have lost is if the other town member doesn't listen to me.

read back through the thread and you will see mascis is exceptionally scummy. he has put a lot of effort into pocketing you and expects you to just instavote me and town loses.

mascis could leave his vote on you all day (he won't btw because he knows it will prove me to be town when i don't hammer you) and i won't vote you because I am 100% confident in the read I made on mascis being scum this game.

I made several mistakes this game but I corrected myself on every single wrong read I made because I can go back and re-evaluate as town. Why do you think all the people who read me as town are dead? Why do you think mascis has left someone alive who has already proclaimed the game is auto?

If I was scum there is absolutely zero chance I would leave alive two people that want to kill me. It doesn't make any sense, and it is just horrific play. I would have simply left alive people who have town read me.

vote mascis

Malcolm    4532
On 5/19/2017 at 10:32 PM, ZeroPassion said:

liked mascis more for town after soph was lynched but that read has staled. they say i've been continually pushing players who he thinks are strongly town, only i initially voted markus and explained my reasoning for that, then had liked them more and said so in the thread. his reads seem inconsistent aka calling monahan town when he hasn't objectively done enough for a townread (mascis does explain a little better today) or me being his #1 scumread but wanting to situate gem/2k/malcolm first which i guess is alright? i'd expect him to want to vote me this phase

my power had gone out at eod or else i would have voted mascis last phase. had to look through the phase to see what faint had noticed but then again there was no way faint was going to escape nk from what he claimed even if mascis was trying to soft something.

i lean town on mascis still since i can't see soph putting a vote on a scummate and pushing it through half the day but i think their read on me is silly

lol

• Upvote 1

Malcolm    4532

really, just read mascis' posts and you will decide to vote him.

i am going back to sleep.

didn't want to get sniped

+Mascis    4338

Vote Malcolm 

idk why scum hasn't folded honestly. I guess you actually believe that you can continue pedal bullshit and get monahan to hammer the wrong person. 

confuse rei    5677

Vote Count:

Mascis (1): Malcolm

Malcolm (1): Mascis

Majority is 2!

This is a Rare Candy to my post count

+Mascis    4338

Like you actually had the post ready just in case you didn't get nk'd? Or did you type that up during the night phase since your scum buddy hammered himself

Malcolm's Multi    1630
5 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Vote Malcolm 

idk why scum hasn't folded honestly. I guess you actually believe that you can continue pedal bullshit and get monahan to hammer the wrong person. 

Ooooo another instance of mascis being cute with his gameplay. Who else said I was peddling bullshit and what did they flip 

goodnight scummer. I'm sleeping now and hopefully monahan puts you to sleep too 

Malcolm's Multi    1630

I typed it up. Found out when start of day was so I could post it and head back to sleep. 

It was really obvious what you were going to do and I didn't want to get sniped in the face at final 3

Malcolm's Multi    1630

there is no world in which I ever keep alive two people proclaiming death upon me. This isn't some trick, or cool play, I don't need to do that to win. 

+Mascis    4338

I'm not doing any kind of trick play either I'm sitting here nailing scum 

so

comfident in yourself that you think you have this game wrapped up 

+Mascis    4338

I'm not doing any kind of trick play either I'm sitting here nailing scum 

so

comfident in yourself that you think you have this game wrapped up 

confuse rei    5677

Majority has been reached!

confuse rei    5677

Cookies and Cream grabbed the steering wheel and shouted: "One of you is a killer I cant trust either of you!"

"He is obviously a bad ice cream!" Coconut Milk yelled, grabbing the steering wheel. "He melted everyone and he's gonna melt us too if you let him!"

"Dont listen to him!", Mint Chocolate Chip said, trying to take the wheel. "How can something made out of coconut milk ever be good?"

It was all Cookies and Cream needed to hear. He lunged and bit Coconut Milk's jugular vein, killing him on the spot.

Malcolm was eaten! He was:

You are coconut milk ice cream.

Your name causes anger. Your taste causes disgust. The only reason you are a thing in our lives is because vegans wanted to have nice things.

You are a good ice cream. You win when all the bad ice creams are eaten.

"This is the right choice.", Cookies and Cream thought, wiping the coconut juice from his face. It was at this moment he noticed the sound of a chainsaw starting up.

He looks at Mint Chocolate Chip to see him flailing a chainsaw across his body.

"But I trusted you!', Cookies and cream shouted.

"I know.." Mint chocolate chip said. "But you dont understand. This thing is bigger than you and me. The bus wont stop now. It cannot stop. Just be glad you were part of it."

muh 100 godzillion was chainsawed to death! He was:

You are cookies and cream!

You were irrelevant for most of our lives but then oreo became a thing and now people reach maximum orgasm levels with you like there's no tomorrow.

You are a good ice cream. You win when all of the bad ice creams are eaten.

Mint Chocolate Chip made short work of poor cookies and cream, splattering the van windows with his body parts and fluids. It was hard to see, but Mint Chocolate Chip knew what to do.

He saw the national zoo just up front. He grabbed the steering wheel and accelerated. Visions of his nasty plot started coming to him in flashbacks.

masc.png

"Just a little more", Mint Chocolate Chip thought. "You all will be free soon."

The van crashed through the main gate, running wild among the zoo attractions. He hit each cage repeatedly until it got destroyed and all the animals were released.

He had made it, but the repeated crashes were unfortunately too much for poor mint chocolate chip's body, who crawled out of the van, barely alive, to witness the miracle he had helped happen.

The once caged animals fled from the zoo, happy to be free again, but licked Mint Chocolate Chip as a show of gratitude on their way out. Little did they know that licking is the #1 reason for ice cream death across the globe. Silly animals.

Mascis was licked to death! He was:

You are mint chocolate chip ice cream!

You tried your best to be fancy in your attempt to beat regular old chocolate but chocolate always came out on top. This caused you to detest chocolate, and all of its friends.

You are a bad ice cream. You win when the number of uneaten bad ice creams are equal or greater than the number of uneaten good ice creams.

Mint Chocolate Chip looked at the sky as a giraffe was grinding its pebbly tongue across his neck. "Vanilla.. Mexican Mocha... Im sorry.. I hope you're proud...", He whispered, drawing his last breath.

To be continued...

• Upvote 4

confuse rei    5677

Congratulations to  Mascis, ZeroPassion and Sophocles. The Bad Ice Creams win!

Aftergame thread coming up shortly.

• Upvote 2

ZeroPassion    569
3 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

The van crashed through the main gate, running wild among the zoo attractions. He hit each cage repeatedly until it got destroyed and all the animals were released.

jumanji is coming

• Upvote 3

+Mascis    4338

Suck it 

• Upvote 1

+mark    2934
4 hours ago, muh 100 godzillion said:

woops i lost

you put up a great show vs malcolm though, that was entertaining to read

• Upvote 1