TheGoldenTyranno

Matrix6 Mafia Aftergame - Scum Wins

Scum chat: https://discord.gg/UPsMHf6

Role Blocker was Nate. Sol was goon

Nelrick was Jailer(He jailed Wunter lol), Wunter was BP

e1673f14203d4bbb8d97e3bdcda82136.png

Scum MVP Nate

Town LVP: Winter Multi for getting MK'd

Also a big thanks to Soph for his Boat Count!

Solstice    389

Can’t believe I rolled scum twice in a row.  Objectively we should have just hammered Zap as soon as he had 2 votes, but we didn’t want to give ourselves away and risk running into the bulletproof and losing because of it. (In the game where I was scum with a commuter this wasn’t an issue because there were a few people I was pretty sure weren’t the commuter due to how close they got to being lynched, but that didn’t really happen here).  After zap hit 3 votes Nate wanted me hammer once there’d been a good span of time after his vote but I fought him on it; the blame is all mine.  (Almost backfired horribly.) So yep, I’m the worst scum ever, but it was hella fun watching you all argue in circles. 

Winter Multi: Thank you for dying and making mylo happen on day 2.  You can be scum MVP.

Silver: I really don’t understand why you got lynched, but you didn’t seem to fight it very hard.  Why?

Zappdos: You made an unfortunate mistake that really costed you.  Still kind of confused as to why I was your number 2 scum pick when I was refusing to hammer you though.

iSlickz: You played badly. Votes all over the place with little explanation.  I’m surprised more people didn’t want to lynch you.  Also wanting to leave just cause francis was playing was defiantly something that should have been said via PM, not in public in the game thread.

Francis: I know you must think I suck now and you’re right, but it made me happy to hear you say I was good enough no to potato my way through the game. You played very well.

Nelrick: You may have got to live another day if francis hadn’t just subbed in, but you two were the most dangerous players and I’d have felt like a jerk if I didn’t at least let him have a full day. If you were trying to lay low because you were a power role you made it too obvious.  Just out of curiosity, why did you jail Wunter?

Markus: Really shouldn’t have signed up if you were just going to bail, that’s not fair to anybody. Kind of want to give you town LVP for that and for getting 4 votes on yourself fairly quickly.

Wunterslaus: You were probably the most transparent townie of them all.  GG you’ve improved a lot.

Nate1080: Well deserved win.  Sorry I bullied you into the nightkill and then kind of tried to bus you; thanks for not getting mad at me for being a dunce.  Don’t think I could have asked for better scum partner.

• Upvote 4

»Logic    2033

As bad as not having an extra mislynch was, i still think my mistakes were worse than faint tbh. 

»Logic    2033

As bad as not having an extra mislynch was, i still think my mistakes were worse than faint tbh. 

»Logic    2033

Meh Zapp not being able to defend himself really fucked him on the final day. Part of the reason I left him alive was because I figured hed be active and would do that, but oh well. I was right on Nate. 

Couldnt read that Solistice would do something that made no sense

confuse rei    5608

even if faint shortened the game I dont think town would have been in the right direction even with an extra lynch.

Game got lost to tunnels. Slick and Underwood refused to see why zappdos is town and zappdos refused to see why underwood is. Scum coasted.

btw this is like what, the 3rd, 4th game in a row Wunterslaus has been spot on on scum? Probably the most underrated player in the section.

• Upvote 4

Logic called it right and that the in fighting killed us but Solistice not hammering was retarded. Potentially threw the game if i had agreed with wunter and switched the vote to Nate who I read correctly. 

confuse rei    5608

Sol was correct in not hammering because BP is in the game. Even if you killed Nate Sol never dies before any of you/slick/zappdos. And he even managed to use it as a defense (which was subpar and I even said in the spectator chat that underwood will get a boner from that post but you were too far into the tunnel to notice)

If sol hammered and they hit BP with the nk then the game would have been risked because sol is confirmed scum. They have no real reason to risk it since they win the long game always.

6 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

even if faint shortened the game I dont think town would have been in the right direction even with an extra lynch.

Game got lost to tunnels. Slick and Underwood refused to see why zappdos is town and zappdos refused to see why underwood is. Scum coasted.

btw this is like what, the 3rd, 4th game in a row Wunterslaus has been spot on on scum? Probably the most underrated player in the section.

Eh tbh i wasn't tunneled on logic initially. Part of the reason I left him alive was because I figured he could defend himself but when he straight tunneled on me after I explained myself there was basically nothing I could do to justify him being town. The fact that he was micharacterizing my accusation on him by saying all day that I was teaming him with Slickz kinda just cemented it for me. Like Idk how many times I quoted and bolded that today.  I'm sure not having a lot of time had to do with that and given how active he was d1, I didn't expect him to kinda veg out liek that on d2.

I think scum misplaying it twice screwed with my reads. No idea why they didn't hammer markus but maybe they werent around (nelrick, zapp, slickz and nate were all on markus). At EOD, the fact that neither wunter nor solistice hammered zapp kind of cemented it for me as I already town read slickz. I did not expect Solistice to potentially punt there. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

»Logic    2033

Did i do the right thing not letting myself get lynched day 1 when we only had 1 opportunity to mislynch?

2 minutes ago, Zappdos said:

Did i do the right thing not letting myself get lynched day 1 when we only had 1 opportunity to mislynch?

Objectively yes for the reason you said in the thread. Potential mislynch > guaranteed mislynch, but if you knew you couldnt play dying may have been better. 

Nate1080    1225

Sol was literally gonna hammer as soon as Wunter hammered. I wanted Sol to hammer like, hours ago, because I knew the longer the day went on, the worse it gets. It all worked out in the end though, right? 

I tried to play super townie day1 and use the fact that I was new at the game to get town to feed me info and reasons to vote people (that's what i was trying to do when I questioned Nelrick and Slick day1, it backfired and ended up giving me a reason to vote Nelrick. And day2 with Francis asking if I should vote Zap). It almost worked. 

Also, I didn't mean to float most of day2. I wanted to post, but I was pretty busy with dumb shit all day + preparing for a phone interview.

Lastly, let it be known: I actually wished it was cop/doc instead of Jail/BP and was praying to lynch BP because I knew BP would fuck shit up for scum and turn a winning game on its head. We got lucky as shit.

And I didn't wanna kill Nelrick for fear that it made me look bad day2, and wanted to get him lynched day2. I felt confident enough to be able to do that. Lucky that the Silver train happened, lol.

confuse rei    5608

Underwood, Sol didnt 'punt'. It was the right play to not hammer. I would have done the same thing, and it clearly fucked with your head to push their agenda through you.

Logic, I hard town read Silver too much to give an objective answer. Given the circumstances, tie wasnt the worst of outcomes d1.

»Logic    2033

In a 16 player game,  my miscounting should of got me lynched immediately  10/10 times. 

I dont think i could of defended myself with being fully active,  even in mylo.  Maybe I'm. Being too hard on myself but i fucked up hard imo. 

Great job to slickzs for calling me out.  He played great imo. 

»Logic    2033

In a 16 player game,  my miscounting should of got me lynched immediately  10/10 times. 

I dont think i could of defended myself with being fully active,  even in mylo.  Maybe I'm. Being too hard on myself but i fucked up hard imo. 

»Logic    2033

Honestly asking for a sub in the thread should result in a modkill and if

1. scum - day continues

2. town - day ends

There is absolutely zero reason to ask for a sub or state that you asked for a sub itt. It creates an inference of ogi unnecessarily (can easily be done via pm). On top of that, I am fairly certain markus used it to gain an advantage because he knew there was a good chance I could pull the lynch off him which is bs. That isn't what subbing is for.  Slickz got one (at least from me) unintentionally as I used past play to realize he would have just asked for one in the QT if he were scum. 

Either way this should be banned and subs should be adjusted to that format imo. 

ZeroPassion    706
Just now, Zappdos said:

did you realize you were actually the third vote instead of the vote that made it one from majority? nate voted immediately after you

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

Underwood, Sol didnt 'punt'. It was the right play to not hammer. I would have done the same thing, and it clearly fucked with your head to push their agenda through you.

Logic, I hard town read Silver too much to give an objective answer. Given the circumstances, tie wasnt the worst of outcomes d1.

It fucked with my head because it was so dumb it could not be real and the nelrick nk was optimal there suggesting scum knew what they were doing. There was a decent chance I would have agreed with wunter and flipped the lynch to nate (I didnt but even Solsitice acknowledged that gamble and the potential for losing the game). He passed up on winning the game right then and there because of a bp. I think it just was the wrong play working out. If I flipped the lynch and Zapp had another day, good chance Solistice gets killed next because Slickz/Francis/Wunter would be hard town at that point.

Edited by Francis J Underwood

Nate1080    1225
2 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

did you realize you were actually the third vote instead of the vote that made it one from majority? nate voted immediately after you

Thank you for noticing that. I was shocked no one noticed that when people were saying it. Lol.

Slicks

Nelrick

Zap

and Me

voted for Markus, in that order I believe.

+Silver    1008
23 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Can’t believe I rolled scum twice in a row.  Objectively we should have just hammered Zap as soon as he had 2 votes, but we didn’t want to give ourselves away and risk running into the bulletproof and losing because of it. (In the game where I was scum with a commuter this wasn’t an issue because there were a few people I was pretty sure weren’t the commuter due to how close they got to being lynched, but that didn’t really happen here).  After zap hit 3 votes Nate wanted me hammer once there’d been a good span of time after his vote but I fought him on it; the blame is all mine.  (Almost backfired horribly.) So yep, I’m the worst scum ever, but it was hella fun watching you all argue in circles. 

Winter Multi: Thank you for dying and making mylo happen on day 2.  You can be scum MVP.

Silver: I really don’t understand why you got lynched, but you didn’t seem to fight it very hard.  Why?

Zappdos: You made an unfortunate mistake that really costed you.  Still kind of confused as to why I was your number 2 scum pick when I was refusing to hammer you though.

iSlickz: You played badly. Votes all over the place with little explanation.  I’m surprised more people didn’t want to lynch you.  Also wanting to leave just cause francis was playing was defiantly something that should have been said via PM, not in public in the game thread.

Francis: I know you must think I suck now and you’re right, but it made me happy to hear you say I was good enough no to potato my way through the game. You played very well.

Nelrick: You may have got to live another day if francis hadn’t just subbed in, but you two were the most dangerous players and I’d have felt like a jerk if I didn’t at least let him have a full day. If you were trying to lay low because you were a power role you made it too obvious.  Just out of curiosity, why did you jail Wunter?

Markus: Really shouldn’t have signed up if you were just going to bail, that’s not fair to anybody. Kind of want to give you town LVP for that and for getting 4 votes on yourself fairly quickly.

Wunterslaus: You were probably the most transparent townie of them all.  GG you’ve improved a lot.

Nate1080: Well deserved win.  Sorry I bullied you into the nightkill and then kind of tried to bus you; thanks for not getting mad at me for being a dunce.  Don’t think I could have asked for better scum partner.

yeah you guys literally bumrushed my vote in the last 15 minutes.

iSlickz and Francis and Zap

agreeing to lynch me at the end of the day back to back votes and I am like "how in the hell was I supposed to protect myself and say anything worth of substance in like the minutes I had alive and was on lynch"

what the fuck was that all about

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973

Warning: i have not read past page 7 in the thread and have not read any of the aftergame posts but want to point out someone said something like 'markus posted a fake rxn to the modkill' when solstice had a clearly much worse post of the same thing

• Upvote 1

Nate1080    1225

I wanted to Lynch Nelrick, but I saw a train forming on Markus and he seemed to be the lynch of the day, so I hopped on.

Just now, Silver said:

yeah you guys literally bumrushed my vote in the last 15 minutes.

iSlickz and Francis and Zap

agreeing to lynch me at the end of the day back to back votes and I am like "how in the hell was I supposed to protect myself and say anything worth of substance in like the minutes I had alive and was on lynch"

what the fuck was that all about

Honestly I read thru the thread quickly and didn't have a decent read on you. I know from experience that Zapp with time can make his alignment apparent. I knew that lynching you should have confirmed as town because there's reason for me to do it as scum. It also cemented that Slickz could only be scum logic if he followed through. If he didn't, it was a tie.