Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teemo

Protein Powder

5 posts in this topic

I've recently been going to the gym in the attempts to lose some weight, but mostly to gain some muscle. According to MyFitnessPal I'm not reaching my Protein goal and people at my Gym recommend trying Protein Powder after work outs for some quick, easy protein. I've tried all the Quest protein Powders except Cookies and Cream and I don't personally like any of them(Which is weird seeing as I enjoy the Bars. Especially the Blueberry Muffin). Anyone have any good, tasty recommendations? As long as I get 30+ servings, I'm not worried about the price. 

PES science frosted cupcake/ snicker doodle /peanut butter cookie

MTS whey Cookiejs and cream / red velvet 

Carb Killa cookies and cream protein bars are the nuts

Just use whey protein for powder though, mix with water and have after a workout ez

On 6/7/2017 at 0:23 PM, Teemo said:

I've recently been going to the gym in the attempts to lose some weight, but mostly to gain some muscle. According to MyFitnessPal I'm not reaching my Protein goal and people at my Gym recommend trying Protein Powder after work outs for some quick, easy protein. I've tried all the Quest protein Powders except Cookies and Cream and I don't personally like any of them(Which is weird seeing as I enjoy the Bars. Especially the Blueberry Muffin). Anyone have any good, tasty recommendations? As long as I get 30+ servings, I'm not worried about the price. 

Yeah the powders are not as good as the bars. Unfortunate but whatever. Cookies and cream isn't any better. 

On 7/4/2017 at 3:26 PM, Aaron said:

PES science frosted cupcake/ snicker doodle /peanut butter cookie

MTS whey Cookiejs and cream / red velvet 

These are both good. I'll add cell-u-cor brand to this list as well from a taste standpoint. 

Do you have any preference on flavor or taste?

If you have the calories for it making the shake with milk instead of water can really up most brands flavour/texture