Followers 0
buckwheatloaf

Windwitch Kaiju Luna Link

14 posts in this topic

this look like the worst deck made so far in this decade lmaoooo

2 Typhoon

3 Macro Cosmos

93b.gif

To be fair it's not the worst strategy, especially Luna. I've been testing her recently and she is amazing with side deck cards such as kaijus and flying c against zoodiacs. Them going barrage to c to out it and you chaining luna is pretty cool, and against true draco you have re-usable kaijus every turn. 

i really like typhoon. its a good hand trap vs true draco. for that alone its probably better than mst. and i seen it in some demise draco builds cuz it's the one hand trap that can be set. 

luna is only as good as the kaijus u have p much. on its own its p underwhelming. 

On 6/14/2017 at 0:44 AM, dexer008 said:

To be fair it's not the worst strategy, especially Luna. I've been testing her recently and she is amazing with side deck cards such as kaijus and flying c against zoodiacs. Them going barrage to c to out it and you chaining luna is pretty cool, and against true draco you have re-usable kaijus every turn. 

it looks awesome, it just also looks like a really bad deck, and by that i don't necessarily mean that it's a bad deck

if that makes any sense

I mean what does the deck really do, kaiju something and then make crystal? 

kaiju something make crystal wing is already something people are doing in TCG

but with this you have three fucking scapegoat that can always lead into an extra deck mons (no tuner required)

EXTRA DECK (15):
2 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
2 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 103: Ragnazero
2 Link Spider
1 Proxy Dragon
2 Missus Radiant
2 Star Grail Warrior Ningirsu
1 Topologic Bomber Dragon

1 Firewall Dragon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Spider

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Firewall_Dragon

!!!!

also like buck said luna can also just randomly run away with games when you draw her with the right kiaju

I think that Links are going to change how we build decks, this deck being an example, since you no longer have to play specific monsters (Tuners) or monsters of the same level to Toolbox your Extra Deck (in this case, ways to bounce Kaiju).

Fortune Ladies, for example, were bad before since you couldn't do anything after a Fortune Lady Water play, but you now you can.

It's decks that have mismatched levels, and didn't have consistent Tuners that suddenly got a boost.

Likewise with Hieratics, it's pretty neat how you convert Labradorite Dragon into Link Spider and Tongue Twister lets you draw 2 cards, when used for a Link Summon right?

12 hours ago, mark said:

I mean what does the deck really do, kaiju something and then make crystal? 

Solve their field and punch their face?

What I feel insufficient about this deck is, that when opponent isn't doing anything, I cannot win at all. This doesn't happen too often, but if you are dragged into a draw-pass game, your opponent can go 'boom headshot' with correct preparation and you cannot.

Posted (edited)

I fucking promise I only clicked submit once and did not refresh. ffs I even closed the tab to not double post. fuck I am a horrible forum user

Edited by petqwe

48 minutes ago, petqwe said:

if you are dragged into a draw-pass game, your opponent can go 'boom headshot' with correct preparation and you cannot.

3 scapegoat not good enough?

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, mmf said:

3 scapegoat not good enough?

Totally forgot this card is in the deck im retarded :glare:

THANK GOD I DIDNT DOUBLE POST

Edited by petqwe

On 6/24/2017 at 1:17 PM, victor said:

I think that Links are going to change how we build decks, this deck being an example, since you no longer have to play specific monsters (Tuners) or monsters of the same level to Toolbox your Extra Deck (in this case, ways to bounce Kaiju).

Fortune Ladies, for example, were bad before since you couldn't do anything after a Fortune Lady Water play, but you now you can.

It's decks that have mismatched levels, and didn't have consistent Tuners that suddenly got a boost.

Likewise with Hieratics, it's pretty neat how you convert Labradorite Dragon into Link Spider and Tongue Twister lets you draw 2 cards, when used for a Link Summon right?

yeah i'm pretty excited to seriously try something involving fortune ladies for the first time since 2009