Stranger Things Mafia - Day 6

1781 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jazz said:

Vote Count:

Malcolm - (2) Zappdos, Slick

Zappdos - (2) crei, Nelrick

2k17 - (1) Markus

Not Voting - (7) 2k17, Francis, Malcolm, Silver, Tyranno, Winter, Wunterslaus

Majority is 7. Ties result in a random lynch between tied players.

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

Day 2 ends in 4 hours and 40 minutes.

@Malcolm

fuck the people that got modkilled btw. i will find out who you are in a few minutes

fuck the people that got modkilled btw. i will find out who you are in a few minutes

So the tl;dr from the above and my reads on most of the players accordingly

1. Wunterslaus - relatively null outside of the interaction at the beginning of day 2 about his potentially slipping perfect info, more importantly how it went unnoticed by slickzs and francis.

2. Francis - Relatively pro-town in my book. As I said, I don't love the frequency in which he asks "can you elaborate on this?" like he's trying to draw out new incorrect information to lead town about, but I don't even think he's doing in at a significant level.

4. crei - Of the more active players,  I think Crei is the scummiest. His vote change at the end of day 1 was the driving factor in Kahu being lynched over 2k or Markus. As you'll see below, Markus has a decent amount of evidence for being scum, and I don't think it's unreasonable scum crei would cement the kill on Kahu to protect Markus. More importantly, I think it's odd how the NK on PSK, which doesn't really give information about anyone else but me, didn't strengthen or weaken stefanos opinion on me.

5. Winter - relatively null. He wasn't exactly a focus point of my backtracking. Will go back and analyze specifics at others requests.

6. Nelrick - relatively pro-town, based not really on what he's saying, but how informed he is being before making his posts. 

7. Sophocles - Little information to gain off of, but I think it's valuable to think about why he was silenced. The only noteworthy posts I saw in my review was that he was teh 1st (i think) person to pressure 2k, and his post that said "I'd rather kill kahu than markus, I'd rather kill Zapp than Markus" I suppose that's evidence that scum me would silence Soph to try to get markus killed over me.

8. Malcolm - Still scum reading. I have ability-related information that I believe indicates Malcolm is scum.  For what it's worth, I do not recall any of the other players I am strongly reading scum as "markus/crei/tyranno" have expressed a read on Malcolm, simply referencing him when discussing me.

9. Zappdos - For the reasons I mentioned previously, I think my reads are indicitive of being town. I apologize if I came off as lazy or uninformed previosuly.

10. Silver - relatively null. He voted ash and slickzs which are wack votes though.

11. Tyranno - He's hardly interacted with my strong scum reads (markus, crei). Has expressed no evidence of re-reading the thread for understanding.Really pushing for the obvious 2k lynch, almost to the point where it comes off as a distraction IMO.

13. 2k17! - Honestly, I didn't read deeply into most of his comments. Coming off to my as inexperienced town and is getting overly crucified for it.

16. Slick - Making super strong arguments, not assuming anything, flexible but insightful. Most townie person itt.

17. Markus - A lot of evidence for being scum. 4th vote on 2k seems like a prime bandwagon number to ensure the lynch. I think Soph would of reasonably pressured Markus if he could talk this phase. Markus trying to create "confirmed
townies' is super unhealthy and inaccurate. Generally unhelpful. I like how slickzs is incredibly suspicious as well.

I am confident Malcolm is scum. If you don't want to lynch him, Markus is the one that is constantly popping up for me with weird interactions (I feel crei and tyrrano are actively avoiding him, I don't remember wunter, silver or winter expressing views on him (please correct me if I'm wrong). Soph had moderate suspicion and was quieted for it.

Regardless of my reads, I don't believe lynching me is the correct play today. I have had consistent reads thus far, It's wifom, but I think the PSK lynch is a blatently obvious decision to kill a power role and frame me, and most of the pro town players seem to agree (francis, Soph and slicks) seem to feel I am not the best lynch today, though I say this without knowing Francis's views on my post.

g2g post more later.

@confuse rei On Zapdos/Underwood, I find it interesting that Underwood conceedes Malcolm being scum is the more likely scenario but would rather kill Zapdoss. 

There's too many people doing this "im busy- reading - offer up a post or two- float - sorry everyone" act that makes it hard for me to trust anyones town/scum reads. 

Flipping malcolm before zappdos is the preferable play here to me, because the only relevant point I've seen on zappdos being scum is that he's tunneling Malcolm ( I see nothing wrong with this.)

2 minutes ago, Zappdos said:

8. Malcolm - Still scum reading. I have ability-related information that I believe indicates Malcolm is scum.  For what it's worth, I do not recall any of the other players I am strongly reading scum as "markus/crei/tyranno" have expressed a read on Malcolm, simply referencing him when discussing me.

this explains a lot but you may as well out what it is because you basically claimed

2 minutes ago, Zappdos said:

8. Malcolm - Still scum reading. I have ability-related information that I believe indicates Malcolm is scum.  For what it's worth, I do not recall any of the other players

Vote Zappdos. I don't buy this claim at all

ability related when im vanilla town?

if you are town you are quite literally throwing the game in a phase where town NEEDS to get on track.

1 hour ago, 2k17! said:

i don't know if i feel too hot about lynching anyone on that list right now

this, but not really this in particular, the whole push on crei, is towny fmpov.

wunter's reads. i agreed/empathized with a surprising amount of these and can see the logic behind most of them

i think this is town thought

his d1 votes were pretty alright too

i thought this post was pretty towny

but my townread on tyranno is pure gut

i can't really justify it much

he's probably the easiest person to make a case for lynching on. he assumed i was pushing on him and made a really lame OMGUS and I can't understand, for the most part, his thought process or voting patterns at all

i feel like i may be misreading him when i say he's town but i'm really not sure yet

in terms of what we can do right now i think lynching zappdos makes for sense than lynching all three of these for me at this point

if i can take you guys at your word that he's a good player i'm starting to think that his play is unjustifiable

Usually at least someone pushes Tyranno because it is somewhat easy and justifiable. He also turns out to be town a lot so that means it would be a good misslynch by scum.

Now that no one pushes tyranno actually is interesting...

2k17 is the only person itt I am certain without a doubt is scum 

I don't know what to make of Zapddos and Markus protecting me and whether or not shouls view it as pocketing

1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Zappdos. I don't buy this claim at all

why?

1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

As for kills as of right now, I probably want Zapp, Wunter, and Markus are all fine with me. Wunter is better than this. Zapp for all the reasons given, and Markus because he is tunneling on 2k to the point of ignoring everything else (even his town read on tyranno is based on 2k) 

I sure hope you see a contrast with me this game and with me last game  (where I was very bad scum) because it is gigantic

1 minute ago, 2k17! said:

why?

We already lost our Cop aka rei. This claim just seems too farfetched 

On 6/17/2017 at 3:42 PM, Jazz said:

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

2 Players did not meet quota on Day 1:

@Broken Brilliance

@rei

They are being unceremoniously modkilled.

Broken Brilliance was:

Reveal hidden contents

rei was:

Hide contents

Chief Jim Hopper - Cop

Each night, you may target one other player. You will learn that player's alignment.

You are aligned with the Townsfolk and you win when all of the members of Hawkins Lab are dead.

you're of the opinion that we only have one PR that can find scum in any capacity out of 17 players?

DOUBLE COP META BOIS

slick is town and i doubt ill be changing my stance after page 3

1 hour ago, Winter Multi said:

Wunter why are you scumreading me? I fully acvept i was gloaty and a bit nothing-y on d1 but i was evaluating

Solving this round atm. Will be home at 6ish pm so plenty pf time before eod

You did nothing with your trap near eod. I also did not understand why you set up the trap

2 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

you're of the opinion that we only have one PR that can find scum in any capacity out of 17 players?

Oh boy. Now we gonna have to make assumptions about whether the game is balanced or not. 

i'm just saying that you should see his hardclaim before you vote

2 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

i'm just saying that you should see his hardclaim before you vote

I'll unvote if a train starts before he responds