Jazz

Stranger Things Mafia - Day 7

Faint    5724

Wunter why are you scumreading me? I fully acvept i was gloaty and a bit nothing-y on d1 but i was evaluating

Solving this round atm. Will be home at 6ish pm so plenty pf time before eod

confuse rei    5680

fff

Still waiting on Zappdos

Still waiting on tyranno

Still waiting on malcolm

Still waiting on Silver

Still waiting on Winter Multi (ayy he just posted)

Zappdos still only suspects malcolm with 4 fluff posts day 1 and 0 posts day 2 while apparently hard townreading rei with 2 fluff posts and hasnt answered any of the 100 questions directed to him

islickz still ignores most of what is being directed to him and doesnt even acknowledge Zappdos/Underwood as entities with allignments in the game

Wunter is largely fluffing around and i consider him a much better player for him to gamesolve on such a lazy level

@TheGoldenTyranno Why 2k over me/slickz/zappdos? 2k is one of my strong town reads.

@Francis J Underwood amaze me with your thoughts on the game 

Faint    5724
14 hours ago, Markus said:

@Winter Multi did your trap plan thing work? What is the outcome? What was the point of it?

You obviously wanted to see everyone that was on my train, yeah? Let's go back and see everyone that voted myself.

Wunterslaus

2k17!

iSlickz

TheGoldenTyranno

3 people hopped off, the first being tyranno

the others being slick and wunter

What does this mean?

You literally said you didn't mind a 2k17 lynch. Yet you didn't kill him.

Just saw this

Honestly looking back the people that hopped on and off are the alarm bells

The more i read through the less i think 2k17 is scum

Id still like us to focus on the votes for people that arent kahu last round as im convinced theres scum hiding ther3

5 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

@TheGoldenTyranno Why 2k over me/slickz/zappdos? 2k is one of my strong town reads.

Unvote.  Honestly, it all harkens back to the whole Faint setting a trap thing. But frankly, I suspect Markus vs 2k17 could be town vs town at this point. Either way, its going 0 mph anywhere 

i don't know if i feel too hot about lynching anyone on that list right now

22 hours ago, iSlickz said:

I mean if you think i'm scum then attempt to lynch me. But be consistent in your reasoning, if you're going to vote me because "lol your reads are bad" then you should look in the mirror. Present a counter-read with evidence. 

I can only do so much, if town wants to disagree with me and lynch me over it that's on you guys. I'm showing effort and trying, which more than half the game refuses to do.

this, but not really this in particular, the whole push on crei, is towny fmpov.

3 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Townlean

Francis

Slick

Nelrick

Scumlean

Winter

Markus

Zapp

Silver

Null / unsure

Crei

Malcolm

Tyranno

wunter's reads. i agreed/empathized with a surprising amount of these and can see the logic behind most of them

i think this is town thought

his d1 votes were pretty alright too

22 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Because I was fairly certain Kahu was a town that was being hindered by IRL and time away from Mafia whereas you kinda are kinda iffy to slightly scummy and I'd rather you died being a ? in my eyes than Kahu who I was fairly certain was town. I mean the poor guy woke up with a fever. He should have got to play more. So to put it more simply I was going for the best counter lynch to Kahu I could get at the time.

i thought this post was pretty towny

but my townread on tyranno is pure gut

i can't really justify it much

he's probably the easiest person to make a case for lynching on. he assumed i was pushing on him and made a really lame OMGUS and I can't understand, for the most part, his thought process or voting patterns at all

i feel like i may be misreading him when i say he's town but i'm really not sure yet

in terms of what we can do right now i think lynching zappdos makes for sense than lynching all three of these for me at this point

if i can take you guys at your word that he's a good player i'm starting to think that his play is unjustifiable

7 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

fff

Still waiting on Zappdos

Still waiting on tyranno

Still waiting on malcolm

Still waiting on Silver

Still waiting on Winter Multi (ayy he just posted)

Zappdos still only suspects malcolm with 4 fluff posts day 1 and 0 posts day 2 while apparently hard townreading rei with 2 fluff posts and hasnt answered any of the 100 questions directed to him

islickz still ignores most of what is being directed to him and doesnt even acknowledge Zappdos/Underwood as entities with allignments in the game

Wunter is largely fluffing around and i consider him a much better player for him to gamesolve on such a lazy level

@Francis J Underwood amaze me with your thoughts on the game 

At work

confuse rei    5680

amazed

11 hours ago, iSlickz said:

I agree with not giving Malcolm another pass. If he's going to be inactive and go 0-2 / vote on mislynches what point is there to keeping around a non-contirbutor? 

Francis, if you have justification or a strong read for lynching somebody else over him I'm all ears. 

He should absolutely be pressured into posting today and not the lazy-one liners either. explaining this in response to silver

If Malcolm posts, I'm all for killing him but at this point it looks like he is either going to get modkilled or snipe. If its the latter, hes auto dead tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Nelrick said:

Zappdos stuck out. Agrees on the logic for suspecting kahu but doubles back because of the train going "easily". Now votes were hovering over 3 and 4 on kahu, so i dont see how that train is going easily with 17 players on the game. Then there is the usual "hey i agree but not really". I never understood nor do the bad town logic as to give someone a pass. thats why i initially voted 2k17 because im not convinced on just passing because of such terrible thinking. Like how do you differentiate between the 2? I dont see anything from reading kahu so far that says that, he made an awful post then tried to go back to it and that could happen to both scum or town. I feel like this is a town reads situation where i dont get why people do such things because they either lead nowhere or make no sense. It seems too like he was trying to end up on the right side of the lynch but still look like he doesnt disagree with kahu being pushed so no matter what he looks good.

Then there is calling rei town for what appears to be nothing and going after malcolm for it is weird. For the record so is malcolm voting rei but i have no idea how malcolm's mind works.

Francis calls out logic sticking out for kahu, which to me it seems like he wanted to end up on the right side of the lynch (do note this is hindsight, if i had been active at that point id had say both kahu and zapp were scum).

Winter comes on on page 7 with the same train of thoughts of zappdos. Again i do not get nor agree with the conception of bad town as to give someone a pass. Also says to swap to markus without a vote, was he waiting to see if a train started(?). thats somewhat sketchy.

Agree with underwood on crei voting zappdos without pushing him. I dont agree with not pushing him because it makes the day "auto" i mean if you think he is a better target than kahu doesnt that triumph everything else? Isnt the objective to kill scum?

This also applies to islickz voting for markus over kahu. "beneficial to town" is shitty as a reason to not kill someone. I mean its like telling scum "you get time to change our minds!" rather than killing scum.

At this point the lynch switched over to markus, do note winter does not have a vote on him. Lol at winter with the "you all fell for my master plan"i pushed him just to see who pushed him never fails.

On the matter of 2k17 vs markus. I agree with markus on 2k17 being weird by calling me town and him scum. I do not see anything scummy from markus so far. Even more when i take into account there were better targets at the point so idk why keep tunneling him.

Decent post but note that it summarizes the game without suggesting a kill. 

8 hours ago, Nelrick said:

See while this is not aimed at me, ill explain why i suspect you.

On day 1 you put distance on the kahu lynch. Now it just so happens you are using it as an argument for you being town, even more you agreed with the logic on the push. this looks like you wanted to end up on the right side of the lynch to make yourself look town.

Town reading rei for no reason is exactly like scum reading malcolm for no reason, as sophocles explained he does this shit all the time. I dont see how this game is the exception. Or at the very least you gave no explanation. Also, going after floaters is easy peasy scum 101. The bolded rings all alarms.

Similarly with tunnels is 2k17. Do you not maybe think like idk you are alone on markus? He is pretty low on the totem pole so far. I think he is legit insane but no nothing he does so far other than tunneling you right back rings any alarms. Only thing i can see from you town having boners for each other is that it makes no sense for scum to do that rather than look to push more fruitful lynches.

And this is what I was looking for with the above. 

8 hours ago, Markus said:

he helped me try and kill 2k for one.

prob some other reasons too, i can look back and get those in a minute.

Honestly want to kill you

3 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Townlean

Francis

Slick

Nelrick

Scumlean

Winter

Markus

Zapp

Silver

Null / unsure

Crei

Malcolm

Tyranno

Just from what I've seen so far. Was working on something bigger, but c'est la fucking vie.

Feel free to ask questions. I will elaborate later

I think wunter is a pretty good kill today. While I agree with these reads, this is lazy and he isn't pushing any kills again when I've seen him capable of doing so.  

33 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

i cant post anything more on markus than I already have, not persuasive enough apparently

My silver read is just gutty

30 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

his entire game is centered on omgusing me into oblivion and pocketing people he thinks a lynch me

It's too frustrating that nobody else wants to see it

I'm out of gas

Yeah and honestly this is why I think its a good idea to lynch Markus as I am sure thats what he plans to do all game. Unlike 2k17 who has actually illuminated us on his thought process as to other players, Markus has gone on a suicidal death push on 2k17. 

As for kills as of right now, I probably want Zapp, Wunter, and Markus are all fine with me. Wunter is better than this. Zapp for all the reasons given, and Markus because he is tunneling on 2k to the point of ignoring everything else (even his town read on tyranno is based on 2k) 

+Logic    2040

I really hope this works, not being able to preview posts suck.

Will clarify later, it's hard to go bakc through my notes on html.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111205" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497628064" data-ipsquote-userid="529" data-ipsquote-username="rei">

<div class="ipsQuote_citation">

On 6/16/2017 at 11:47 AM, rei said:

</div>

<div class="ipsQuote_contents ipsClearfix">

<p>

I don&#39;t go around asking people to prove negatives

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

My read on rei was based around how I think this was the most genuine way to sweat of soft pressure without ignoring it. I think scum rei would of ignored it entirely tbh.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111249" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497649581" data-ipsquote-userid="114189" data-ipsquote-username="Sophocles">

On 6/16/2017 at 5:46 PM, Sophocles said:

</div>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>
Soph puts pressure on 2k17, then silenced?
__

Silver vote ash

Markus, 4th vote 2k17

Wunter vote winter

Francis has +’d almost every post crei has made.

_

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111343" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497695090" data-ipsquote-userid="3448" data-ipsquote-username="Malcolm">

On 6/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, Malcolm said:

</div>

<p>

<strong>vote kahu</strong>

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111344" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497695100" data-ipsquote-userid="3448" data-ipsquote-username="Malcolm">

On 6/17/2017 at 6:25 AM, Malcolm said:

</div>

<p>

ash is scum too

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111346" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497695121" data-ipsquote-userid="3448" data-ipsquote-username="Malcolm">

</div>

<p>

shit fucking india

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111346" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497695121" data-ipsquote-userid="3448" data-ipsquote-username="Malcolm">

</div>

<p>

shit fucking india

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111205" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497628064" data-ipsquote-userid="529" data-ipsquote-username="rei">

On 6/16/2017 at 11:47 AM, rei said:

</div>

<p>

I don&#39;t go around asking people to prove negatives

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

Malcolm stuff. Admittedly I’m tunneling a little, but with how many people are diverting attention away from him and onto me/other trains is incredibly indicative of scum to me.

2k is trying way too hard to solve the game for me to genuinely believe he is scum as well. No resistance says to me it’s a mislynch.

Crei: I wanted to see how Zappdos/people around would respond before I expand but now that that's ruined, Zappdos has decided to stray from a wagon that he admits is logical on what he called a 'gut read'. And then he chooses to go balls deep on it to counterwagon and oppose the kahu train with a choise that is also a 'gut read' as Malcolm hasnt done anything that he doesnt normally do for him to lynch. I respect gut reads but that is not how gut reads work in people's minds. My suspicion started when he opposed the kahu idea but I kept it off the thread to wait for him to commit and solidify my thoughts on him, which he did when he saw 0 activity towards other directions. If he came from town pov he would have tried to stir discussion or jump on one of the other wagons or even find a better target. Instead he jumps on an irrelevant person that will never take off to keep his hands clean.

-The problem I have with the logic is that if I wanted to do a “counterwagon” I would of  pushed for 2k17. If I was scum, and 2k17 was scum, I would of pushed on Kahu.

Slickzs is town af, especially if 2k is town as well, which I think he is.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111424" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497724612" data-ipsquote-userid="28784" data-ipsquote-username="iSlickz">

On 6/17/2017 at 2:36 PM, iSlickz said:

</div>

<p>

I feel like leaving Kahu would be more beneficial to town in the long run if he decides to contribute anything more. His affiliation will reveal itself I believe.&nbsp;<br>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

Markus doesn&#39;t seem like he&#39;s going to come in and make a post so&nbsp;<strong>vote markus.</strong>&nbsp;His antics make him an impossible read later on.&nbsp;

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111491" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497728642" data-ipsquote-userid="114189" data-ipsquote-username="Sophocles">

On 6/17/2017 at 3:44 PM, Sophocles said:

</div>

<p>

Between Logic and Kahu, I think Logic is more likely to redeem himself and be valuable to town if not scum.

</p>

<p>

If it&#39;s between Logic and Markus, probably logic at this point.

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>
This is the only reason I can think of why Soph would be silenced- He’d consider putting pressure on Markus. I suppose this would make a stronger argument for me silencing soph than him, but maybe a loose attempt to frame me?

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111522" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497729352" data-ipsquote-userid="3111" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz">

On 6/17/2017 at 3:55 PM, Jazz said:

</div>

<p>

<strong>Vote Count:</strong>

</p>

<p>

Kahu - (4) Francis, Malcolm, Slick, Soph

</p>

<p>

Zappdos - (3) PSK, crei, Wunterslaus

</p>

<p>

2k17 - (3) Nelrick, Tyranno, Markus

</p>

<p>

Slick - (2) Kahu, Silver

</p>

<p>

Markus - (1)&nbsp;2k17

</p>

<p>

Malcolm - (1) Zappdos

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

Day 1 ends in&nbsp;5 minutes. No majority in effect today. Ties result in a random lynch between tied players.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

Added soph&#39;s vote, sorry.

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

It’s worth noting here that if I was scum, with five minutes left, I would probably of voted Kahu for self preservation. FWIW though, I wasn’t online at the time.

IF you do want to believe I’m scum, you need to look at the votes to ensure kahu got lynched over me as well, meaning Crei (if you think there’s a world Crei and I are scum together though, you’re odd.)

Day 2:
Slickzs brought up an interesting point in Wunter saying So scum is able to send someone to the upside-down and they picked Sophocles. Gimme some time to reread
And inquired if it was slip. While the slip part is less of my interest, I like how it totally went under the radar and wasn’t’ further discussed at all.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111613" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497799351" data-ipsquote-userid="28784" data-ipsquote-username="iSlickz">

22 hours ago, iSlickz said:

</div>

<p>

It&#39;s on page 12 of 14. Seriously, if you&#39;re town you should be doing this yourself. This laziness and lack of effort is what loses town games.&nbsp;

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

For what it’s worth here slickzs, I’m missing what you’re referring to unless you want to talk about how Crei was the one to cement the kahu lynch (and I guess me today, the two most popular trains bar 2k17. I will have to re-read in a little to examine the 2k17 crei interaction.)

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111633" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497800779" data-ipsquote-userid="99123" data-ipsquote-username="2k17!">

22 hours ago, 2k17! said:

</div>

<p>

I&#39;ll post my reads I think about d1 later. gottta go for now.

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

Noting this here because I don’t think he ever did his reflection post.

Reflecting on slickzs and francis not fighting- I don’t think slickzs is scum, if anything it’s francis intentionally avoiding pissing slickzs off as scum because it ends in  a tunnel. I rather like Francis this game, the only macro thing he’s been doing that distraughts me is trying to get everyone to talk all the time, which, at an extreme level, comes off as “Everyone solve the game so I can agree/disagree” I wouldn’t call the quanitity of those kind of posts extreme though, I’m leaning town.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111666" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497810682" data-ipsquote-userid="79824" data-ipsquote-username="Francis J Underwood">

19 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

</div>

<p>

Psk also had his vote on Zapp&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

This is a great point. PSK was clearly power role from scum perspective, killing him is more evidence against me.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111689" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497816238" data-ipsquote-userid="12561" data-ipsquote-username="confuse rei">

18 hours ago, confuse rei said:

</div>

<p>

1. I was pivotal in kahu gaining traction since and after Zappdos&#39; posts i switched to Zappdos. I got pressured about why i do that and responded my full reasoning and pushed for it. The fact that you dont understand it doesnt make it irrelevant or meaningless. Spamming the thread with the same intent and content doesnt get results it just destroys your point and kills games.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

Also ive said this a thousand times, intent is much stronger than votes ever will be. Zappdos never gained traction because of you and underwood pushing for kahu over him even after i explained the vote and we&#39;re not baboons so that i faggro the thread and destroy the conversation. If you think the logic is bad I cant do anything for you all i can urge you is go back and reread.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

2. I responded angrily because Underwood supposedly plays this game on an above average level yet still doesnt get fundamental social cues. Its like when someone votes for pressure and within the next hour 3-4 people have gone &#39;oh this is a pressure vote good job!&#39;. He completely nulified what I was trying to do because noone would touch that before i respond. But regardless, how is me responding angrily indicative of alignment? I put a random vote with no reasoning outside of momentum. I knew I did it. I knew I had to explain it before eod no matter what happened, and underwood questioned me on exactly that. How does being angry about it has to do with being scum?

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

Also I never responded sarcasticaly so that&#39;s just untrue.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

3. You use that as a point in me being scum. Why do you think I feel the need to discredit your posts as scum? What did you do that needed to be discredited? You made a very weird push on 2k and I called you out on it, then you made a push on kahu that given zappdos&#39; posts that I clearly disagreed even before I posted about you and now you push on me. And you wonder to the thread as to why i consider you bad or scum.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

4. You clearly havent followed the thread, I very obviously pushed against kahu being killed and a large section of your post is based on exactly this. I only voted to avoid tie and kept it until the end because it was 4 kahu 3 Zappdos so a single unvote changed the tide to the outcome I wanted.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

5. You confuse content with activity. The fact that I didnt make 100 posts doesnt necessarily mean im not town, just like you shouldnt read me as town if I post a lot. You dont even have to go far to find an example, my literal last game is Nazi Mafia where I was the most active poster d1 as scum. And you use me playing differently than that as a point in me being scum.

</p>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

<p>

This is the laziest question you can possibly ask. You were the main topic of discussion at end of day 1 when we exchanged walls with underwood and i tried to get you killed over kahu. I also offered my insight on islickz. This screams of &#39;I havent read the thread with problem solving intent&#39; <span> </span>

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>
This post for me is the strongest evidence for Crei being scum. He expresses how my questioning comes off as not re-reading the thread, but I believe not considering the implications of the NK in your reads as pro-scum. If he held himself to the same town standards he thinks I should be held up to, why didn’t he reflect upon the night kill of PSK, where I was the only person he was suspicious of, to  consider if PSK dying is an attempt to protect me or frame me?

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111753" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497828497" data-ipsquote-userid="108943" data-ipsquote-username="Markus">

14 hours ago, Markus said:

</div>

<p>

We can actually town confirm people if we do it right. Personally, I think Tyranno and Slick are town, 2k scum. IDK what you think.

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

&nbsp;

</p>

This post comes off poorly to me, there is no way to confirm people with the lack of evidence we have.  Groody.

Middle of page 19- Markus says “Yeah Logic you should find a new tunnel. It's day 2. Let Malcolm be retarded. We might have a vig or something somewhere that can take care of him when necessary.

Has he even made quota today?

Totally comes off as trying to diverge attention from Malcolm. I interpret it as super protective.

Slickzs then votes Markus for this, and I now see why.

Going to save Nelricks post for the next post, but from skimming it, I like how he at least decided to inform himself before voting.

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="4111836" data-ipsquote-contentid="170727" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1497880800" data-ipsquote-userid="115917" data-ipsquote-username="TheGoldenTyranno">

29 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

</div>

<p>

<b>Unvote.&nbsp;</b>&nbsp;Honestly, it all harkens back to the whole Faint setting a trap thing. But frankly, I suspect Markus vs&nbsp;2k17 could be town vs town at this point. Either way, its going 0 mph anywhere&nbsp;

</p>

</div>

</blockquote>

<p>

This comes off to me as just trying to maintain momentum from a previous train.

No one has defended 2k or even given it direct resistance, which comes off as him being town to me.

• Upvote 2

And this is how you do it @Zappdos :

On 6/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, rei said:

I don't go around asking people to prove negatives

My read on rei was based around how I think this was the most genuine way to sweat of soft pressure without ignoring it. I think scum rei would of ignored it entirely tbh.

On 6/16/2017 at 4:46 PM, Sophocles said:

Soph puts pressure on 2k17, then silenced? __ Silver vote ash Markus, 4th vote 2k17 Wunter vote winter Francis has +’d almost every post crei has made. _

On 6/17/2017 at 5:24 AM, Malcolm said:

vote kahu

On 6/17/2017 at 5:25 AM, Malcolm said:

ash is scum too

shit fucking india

shit fucking india

On 6/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, rei said:

I don't go around asking people to prove negatives

Malcolm stuff. Admittedly I’m tunneling a little, but with how many people are diverting attention away from him and onto me/other trains is incredibly indicative of scum to me. 2k is trying way too hard to solve the game for me to genuinely believe he is scum as well. No resistance says to me it’s a mislynch. Crei: I wanted to see how Zappdos/people around would respond before I expand but now that that's ruined, Zappdos has decided to stray from a wagon that he admits is logical on what he called a 'gut read'. And then he chooses to go balls deep on it to counterwagon and oppose the kahu train with a choise that is also a 'gut read' as Malcolm hasnt done anything that he doesnt normally do for him to lynch. I respect gut reads but that is not how gut reads work in people's minds. My suspicion started when he opposed the kahu idea but I kept it off the thread to wait for him to commit and solidify my thoughts on him, which he did when he saw 0 activity towards other directions. If he came from town pov he would have tried to stir discussion or jump on one of the other wagons or even find a better target. Instead he jumps on an irrelevant person that will never take off to keep his hands clean. -The problem I have with the logic is that if I wanted to do a “counterwagon” I would of pushed for 2k17. If I was scum, and 2k17 was scum, I would of pushed on Kahu. Slickzs is town af, especially if 2k is town as well, which I think he is.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:36 PM, iSlickz said:

I feel like leaving Kahu would be more beneficial to town in the long run if he decides to contribute anything more. His affiliation will reveal itself I believe. 

Markus doesn't seem like he's going to come in and make a post so vote markus. His antics make him an impossible read later on. 

On 6/17/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sophocles said:

Between Logic and Kahu, I think Logic is more likely to redeem himself and be valuable to town if not scum.

If it's between Logic and Markus, probably logic at this point.

This is the only reason I can think of why Soph would be silenced- He’d consider putting pressure on Markus. I suppose this would make a stronger argument for me silencing soph than him, but maybe a loose attempt to frame me?

On 6/17/2017 at 2:55 PM, Jazz said:

Vote Count:

Kahu - (4) Francis, Malcolm, Slick, Soph

Zappdos - (3) PSK, crei, Wunterslaus

2k17 - (3) Nelrick, Tyranno, Markus

Slick - (2) Kahu, Silver

Markus - (1) 2k17

Malcolm - (1) Zappdos

Day 1 ends in 5 minutes. No majority in effect today. Ties result in a random lynch between tied players.

Added soph's vote, sorry.

It’s worth noting here that if I was scum, with five minutes left, I would probably of voted Kahu for self preservation. FWIW though, I wasn’t online at the time. IF you do want to believe I’m scum, you need to look at the votes to ensure kahu got lynched over me as well, meaning Crei (if you think there’s a world Crei and I are scum together though, you’re odd.) Day 2: Slickzs brought up an interesting point in Wunter saying So scum is able to send someone to the upside-down and they picked Sophocles. Gimme some time to reread And inquired if it was slip. While the slip part is less of my interest, I like how it totally went under the radar and wasn’t’ further discussed at all.

23 hours ago, iSlickz said:

It's on page 12 of 14. Seriously, if you're town you should be doing this yourself. This laziness and lack of effort is what loses town games. 

For what it’s worth here slickzs, I’m missing what you’re referring to unless you want to talk about how Crei was the one to cement the kahu lynch (and I guess me today, the two most popular trains bar 2k17. I will have to re-read in a little to examine the 2k17 crei interaction.)

22 hours ago, 2k17! said:

I'll post my reads I think about d1 later. gottta go for now.

Noting this here because I don’t think he ever did his reflection post. Reflecting on slickzs and francis not fighting- I don’t think slickzs is scum, if anything it’s francis intentionally avoiding pissing slickzs off as scum because it ends in a tunnel. I rather like Francis this game, the only macro thing he’s been doing that distraughts me is trying to get everyone to talk all the time, which, at an extreme level, comes off as “Everyone solve the game so I can agree/disagree” I wouldn’t call the quanitity of those kind of posts extreme though, I’m leaning town.

20 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Psk also had his vote on Zapp 

This is a great point. PSK was clearly power role from scum perspective, killing him is more evidence against me.

18 hours ago, confuse rei said:

1. I was pivotal in kahu gaining traction since and after Zappdos' posts i switched to Zappdos. I got pressured about why i do that and responded my full reasoning and pushed for it. The fact that you dont understand it doesnt make it irrelevant or meaningless. Spamming the thread with the same intent and content doesnt get results it just destroys your point and kills games.

Also ive said this a thousand times, intent is much stronger than votes ever will be. Zappdos never gained traction because of you and underwood pushing for kahu over him even after i explained the vote and we're not baboons so that i faggro the thread and destroy the conversation. If you think the logic is bad I cant do anything for you all i can urge you is go back and reread.

2. I responded angrily because Underwood supposedly plays this game on an above average level yet still doesnt get fundamental social cues. Its like when someone votes for pressure and within the next hour 3-4 people have gone 'oh this is a pressure vote good job!'. He completely nulified what I was trying to do because noone would touch that before i respond. But regardless, how is me responding angrily indicative of alignment? I put a random vote with no reasoning outside of momentum. I knew I did it. I knew I had to explain it before eod no matter what happened, and underwood questioned me on exactly that. How does being angry about it has to do with being scum?

Also I never responded sarcasticaly so that's just untrue.

3. You use that as a point in me being scum. Why do you think I feel the need to discredit your posts as scum? What did you do that needed to be discredited? You made a very weird push on 2k and I called you out on it, then you made a push on kahu that given zappdos' posts that I clearly disagreed even before I posted about you and now you push on me. And you wonder to the thread as to why i consider you bad or scum.

4. You clearly havent followed the thread, I very obviously pushed against kahu being killed and a large section of your post is based on exactly this. I only voted to avoid tie and kept it until the end because it was 4 kahu 3 Zappdos so a single unvote changed the tide to the outcome I wanted.

5. You confuse content with activity. The fact that I didnt make 100 posts doesnt necessarily mean im not town, just like you shouldnt read me as town if I post a lot. You dont even have to go far to find an example, my literal last game is Nazi Mafia where I was the most active poster d1 as scum. And you use me playing differently than that as a point in me being scum.

This is the laziest question you can possibly ask. You were the main topic of discussion at end of day 1 when we exchanged walls with underwood and i tried to get you killed over kahu. I also offered my insight on islickz. This screams of 'I havent read the thread with problem solving intent'

This post for me is the strongest evidence for Crei being scum. He expresses how my questioning comes off as not re-reading the thread, but I believe not considering the implications of the NK in your reads as pro-scum. If he held himself to the same town standards he thinks I should be held up to, why didn’t he reflect upon the night kill of PSK, where I was the only person he was suspicious of, to consider if PSK dying is an attempt to protect me or frame me?

15 hours ago, Markus said:

We can actually town confirm people if we do it right. Personally, I think Tyranno and Slick are town, 2k scum. IDK what you think.

This post comes off poorly to me, there is no way to confirm people with the lack of evidence we have. Groody. Middle of page 19- Markus says “Yeah Logic you should find a new tunnel. It's day 2. Let Malcolm be retarded. We might have a vig or something somewhere that can take care of him when necessary. Has he even made quota today? Totally comes off as trying to diverge attention from Malcolm. I interpret it as super protective. Slickzs then votes Markus for this, and I now see why. Going to save Nelricks post for the next post, but from skimming it, I like how he at least decided to inform himself before voting.

36 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote.  Honestly, it all harkens back to the whole Faint setting a trap thing. But frankly, I suspect Markus vs 2k17 could be town vs town at this point. Either way, its going 0 mph anywhere 

This comes off to me as just trying to maintain momentum from a previous train. No one has defended 2k or even given it direct resistance, which comes off as him being town to me.

• Upvote 2

confuse rei    5680

im half way through it and i liked it better when it was broken

• Upvote 1

confuse rei    5680

okay i wont quote and break the internet, lets take it apart.

'Why Sophocles was silenced'

I dont give a fuck why sophocles was silenced. Even if he is town spot on on scum, some people would silence, some people wouldnt. If he is scum, some people would silence, some people wouldnt. Its incredibly wifom and game solving wise completely counter productive. Do you have any idea how many games I've seen where town bursts into flames because they reduce themselves to ability talk with non perfect info and not gamesolve?

Malcolm stuff. Admittedly I’m tunneling a little, but with how many people are diverting attention away from him and onto me/other trains is incredibly indicative of scum to me.

Malcolm has 0 posts. You are advocating on a lynch for someone who is getting modkilled. Like underwood said, if he comes in last minute he signs his death wish.

The problem I have with the logic is that if I wanted to do a “counterwagon” I would of pushed for 2k17. If I was scum, and 2k17 was scum, I would of pushed on Kahu. Slickzs is town af, especially if 2k is town as well, which I think he is.

wifom and largely untrue. If kahu and malcolm are both town with you being scum and you somehow get malcolm to die there, malcolm flips town and day 2 is back to kahu since we have no new info. If you dont get malcolm to die then kahu likely dies at that momentum with you not on it and you have set up a mislynch.

On wunter being scum:

I agree wunter is scummy, but for literally every other reason except the one you posted. You are advocating scumminess on ability talk.

This post for me is the strongest evidence for Crei being scum. He expresses how my questioning comes off as not re-reading the thread, but I believe not considering the implications of the NK in your reads as pro-scum. If he held himself to the same town standards he thinks I should be held up to, why didn’t he reflect upon the night kill of PSK, where I was the only person he was suspicious of, to consider if PSK dying is an attempt to protect me or frame me?

1. Scum's most basic form of blending in is discussing the reasoning behind the nk.

2.I didnt reflect on the NK because its anti town to waste more than a post to do so or even base my suspicions on it. I have valid suspicions that i can explain from what is in the thread and you want me to analyze a completely theoretical discusson as to why it could be that psk died. When has basing suspicions on the NK ever brought results? You are trying to guess the level in which the mafia team plays without knowing their caliber of play or their thought process or their abilities.

3. I'll play devil's advocate and entertain you. You said that psk dying could be because 1. him being read as pr 2. him dying to protect you 3. him dying to frame you. Assume town POV on me, how does that help me? Which one is true? How would i ever know which one is correct and how is my theory on what is correct and what is not ever more solid than actual game solving from what is being posted in the thread?

Wunterslaus    175
1 hour ago, 2k17! said:

his entire game is centered on omgusing me into oblivion and pocketing people he thinks a lynch me

It's too frustrating that nobody else wants to see it

I'm out of gas

I do

+Malcolm    4549

ok guys i have not read anything in the thread. i didn't even realize the game started before i made my posts to hit quota. i have not been on my computer at all and i signed up thinking i would have time to play (and for a cool role). i got vanilla tow, hopped into the thread and saw kahu and ash in the player list. i meme voted kahu, since i like killing him. didnt actually know he had a train going on him. i just said ash was scum because it is a nice way to fake alive=scum since i can just read his posts and tell.

i am reading through the entire thread now

sorry for being a fuckface