+Malcolm    4549
On 6/16/2017 at 10:35 PM, Wunterslaus said:

Fuck ratios. You have to be scum some time

Vote winter

i really like this post

+Malcolm    4549
On 6/16/2017 at 11:56 PM, confuse rei said:

unvote vote kahu

the captain obvious post was the definition of 'i have nothing to say so here is nothing to look like im posting' and the long post after that was old man rambling

I like underwood because he is the only one who picked up on it

I dont understand the whole 'ohhh the wagons guys!' on a day where majority rule isnt in effect. rei could have 1 vote and he could have 11 votes and its exactly the same at sod unless you are expecting people to not bounce off their sod joke vote for 32 hours. Adapt to the game we're playing.

:)

hi, im town im helping!

slick "caught" it too btw, on the same page no less and just a few posts down.

18 minutes ago, Zappdos said:

1. Wunterslaus - relatively null outside of the interaction at the beginning of day 2 about his potentially slipping perfect info, more importantly how it went unnoticed by slickzs and francis.

6. Nelrick - relatively pro-town, based not really on what he's saying, but how informed he is being before making his posts.

8. Malcolm - Still scum reading. I have ability-related information that I believe indicates Malcolm is scum.  For what it's worth, I do not recall any of the other players I am strongly reading scum as "markus/crei/tyranno" have expressed a read on Malcolm, simply referencing him when discussing me.

1. what perfect info did he slip?

6. what do you mean by informed? does this mean that he read the game and then posted? why is this alignment indicative?

8. 1: you should out your pr report. 2: why do you expect everyone to have an opinion on malcolm when he hasn't posted much at all?

+Malcolm    4549
On 6/17/2017 at 6:01 AM, Zappdos said:

I hate how quotes between pages disappear so easily. Any suggestions on how to quote more effectively on desktop and on mobile?

As I was going through the thread, I made the same note crei did of how  jFrancis noted the issue with Kahu's post. That being said, the relative ease of how the Kahu lynch train is going makes me skeptical we're not going in the right direction. Outside of the slickzs contradiction, I think his transparency is pretty indicative of town.

I don't get the rei hate and thought he handled pressure last time he was active rather well. I'm reading him pretty strongly town and am a suspicious of Malcolm for supporting themes of the day without actually providing additional content.

i am saving this for later. i am interested in seeing if you make a hard push on someone since you seemingly have perfect info here.

man i HATE the lynch train and totally view someone who didnt even make a quota level of posts as STRONG town!!!!!!!!

you better fight for a different lynch this day phase bb

+Malcolm    4549
On 6/17/2017 at 8:33 AM, Winter Multi said:

Kahus posts stink of over eager bad town

Everyone swap to markus

i like this post

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 7:08 AM, Jazz said:

(These facts should be noted in relation to Zappdos' claim)

- role claiming is allowed (ex: Poisoner; Vanilla Town)

- character claiming is not allowed (ex: Tribe-Infecting Virus; Theon Greyjoy)

- no duplicate roles

- mafia members will have safe claims

- moderate number of roles (more vanilla than my other games)

- no bastard mechanics (alignment conversions, flawed investigators, cults, lynch proof, etc.)

+Malcolm    4549

vote zappdos

im on page 8 but his play is typical scum. he is forced to continue his tunnel on me because of day one. all he does in mafia is lie lie lie so i strongly doubt he has a power since im vanilla town and what on earth kind of interaction could i have had

played with perfect info day one

ill rock with this vote for now unless i see something else

+Malcolm    4549
On 6/17/2017 at 9:28 AM, confuse rei said:

unvote vote zappdos

i dont remember if i posted this

i like this vote

Wunterslaus    175
32 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

i really like this post

Why?

Wunterslaus    175

My guess is you that you wanted me to ask that. If I were scum I probably wouldn't. If I were town I probably would. Correct? Or am I next leveling myself here?

• Upvote 1

Wunterslaus    175

I'd love to see some votes soon. I don't the focus on the zapp/malcolm situation. I myself am uncertain of the outcome and since zapp claimed something I would rather not kill him. Markus on the other hand..

vote markus

1 hour ago, iSlickz said:

@confuse rei On Zapdos/Underwood, I find it interesting that Underwood conceedes Malcolm being scum is the more likely scenario but would rather kill Zapdoss. 

There's too many people doing this "im busy- reading - offer up a post or two- float - sorry everyone" act that makes it hard for me to trust anyones town/scum reads. 

Flipping malcolm before zappdos is the preferable play here to me, because the only relevant point I've seen on zappdos being scum is that he's tunneling Malcolm ( I see nothing wrong with this.)

Zap is a better lynch and i explained why its better than killing malcolm 

id still rather lynch someone else (wunter or markus) but we just had a game where we gave zapp a pads and then his inability to play cost us the game so im not against killing him if no better target arises (we get info on gaia if nothing else). Further zapp has claimed role info on malcolm

That said wunter is a better target for me. 

Markus is just going to tunnel 2k so hes better as well

1 hour ago, iSlickz said:

@confuse rei On Zapdos/Underwood, I find it interesting that Underwood conceedes Malcolm being scum is the more likely scenario but would rather kill Zapdoss. 

There's too many people doing this "im busy- reading - offer up a post or two- float - sorry everyone" act that makes it hard for me to trust anyones town/scum reads. 

Flipping malcolm before zappdos is the preferable play here to me, because the only relevant point I've seen on zappdos being scum is that he's tunneling Malcolm ( I see nothing wrong with this.)

Zap is a better lynch and i explained why its better than killing malcolm 

id still rather lynch someone else (wunter or markus) but we just had a game where we gave zapp a pads and then his inability to play cost us the game so im not against killing him if no better target arises (we get info on gaia if nothing else). Further zapp has claimed role info on malcolm

That said wunter is a better target for me. 

Markus is just going to tunnel 2k so hes better as well

Malcolm's Multi    1656

So I won't be able to read the whole thread. I tried. I am confident in going after someone with a halfass claim that will try and back pedal out of it when he is wrong

works for me

I will have the game solved on my next reading of the thread. Scum don't kill me and give me time, town will listen to me this time and win as a result 

Faint    5724

Zapp claimed on malcolm being scum

Fuck markus and 2k17 this should be a toss up between the two (fyi i strongly agree with town v town and im not scumreading markus)

Wunter thats cos my tarp (intentional spelling) didnt get the response i really wanted as markus cried. 

Francis can you outline why you want a wunter lynch? Im on mobile its doffocult to track back @Francis J Underwood

Faint    5724
8 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

So I won't be able to read the whole thread. I tried. I am confident in going after someone with a halfass claim that will try and back pedal out of it when he is wrong

works for me

I will have the game solved on my next reading of the thread. Scum don't kill me and give me time, town will listen to me this time and win as a result 

Zapp claimed you were scum based on a pr

+Logic    2040

unvote 
vote markus

I haven't lied about anything Malcolm lol.

i'm vanilla town. Got a 'message in Christmas lights?' that I interpreted to mean Malcolm is scum. Now that you're actually playing, you're coming of as relatively pro-town so maybe I misunderstood. Not really allowed to go into detail about it.

I insinuated to the above in an earlier post when I said "I have more than a read on Malcolm"

I still don't understand how so many of you think I'm the optimal lynch target, but whatever.

Just kind of pissed off at this point.  Next time I'll go with my "god damn it I haven't survived past day 2 but once in 2.5 years, and that game was goal was literally just to survive" or "I tried to get a sub but Jazz didn't have any" or "I got in trouble at work for not getting shit done when I spent an hour and a half reviewing the game." Apparently those are the arguments that people care about.

I'm getting lynched in the exact same way Kahu was. No resistance, no defending, town is fucking up and scum is just letting it happen. If Markus is scum, the pressure on me is to divert attention from him. Please focus on the more conservative players moving forward. At this point, almost everyone has been called out on enough that lynching an inactive player gets you enough information on others, and you can make intellgent decisions on the active players anywho - I'm pretty sure they are all town except crei who has strong pro-town arguments anyway.

Faint    5724
19 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I'd love to see some votes soon. I don't the focus on the zapp/malcolm situation. I myself am uncertain of the outcome and since zapp claimed something I would rather not kill him. Markus on the other hand..

vote markus

Ok

vote wunterslaus

SOUL BOND