26. Gemstone Mine

27. Kahu
28. Topp_Ladd

F Tier 

29. Tyranno 

30. Wunterslaus

31. Silver 

Tier Explanation:  

S Tier - Can single-handedly win games on their own, blow games open at a moments notice, and demand respect every phase of the game. Can play either scum or town optimally.

A Tier - Can also single-handedly win games, but can be outshined or manipulated when playing with S tier players. Can also play scum or town optimally. 

B+ Tier - All perfectly viable players that can adequately post and work together to win games. Have a strong town or scum game but usually not both.  

B- Tier- Also perfectly viable. Have a few shortcomings that keep them from B+ but frequently make good posts, reads, and plays. Will occasionally float.

C Tier - Can make headscratching plays but make good posts and reads sporadically. Need to be paired with higher tiered players to make an impact. Frequently float. 

F Tier - Makes damaging or confusing plays often.  Harmful to faction they are a part of. Seldom makes good decisions and usually don't see the bigger picture.

Changes: 

06/29/17 - Split B tier into B+ and B- tiers with explanation. Added MBA, LFN, and Juan for nostalgic purposes. Added numerical rankings.  

07/06/17 - Removed Digbick from Rankings. Moved iSlickz into B+ tier spot 11 and Jazz to B- tier spot 13. Moved PSK up from 6 to 5. Moved The Antagonist down to 15. Moved Markus up to 19.  Moved Winter Multi down to 24 and Zero Passion up to 22. Moved Mascis up to 25 and Wunterslaus down to 28. 

07/25/17 - Moved Wunterslaus to F tier. Moved Nelrick up several spots and Mark down several spots. Moved Winter Multi up 2 spots. Moved Jazz to 11. 

I'm confused why did you place the tier that contains the objectively best players on the forum below S-Tier? 

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm confused why did you place the tier that contains the objectively best players on the forum below S-Tier? 

This is a subjective tier list, you know how those work right?

idg the point of this.

is this a dick measuring contest or something to trash the lower tier players

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

This is a subjective tier list, you know how those work right?

Well, whatever you call it all I see is a bunch of malarky. 

Vote iSlickz

also im offended im worse than kahu

also

i love kahu

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Well, whatever you call it all I see is a bunch of malarky. 

Vote iSlickz

Explain

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

Explain

It reminds me of one of my town read lists. Need I say more?

I mean just look at that overcrowded b section. Does b section mean something like, "I don't hate you but you really ain't that good at mafia"?

1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I mean just look at that overcrowded b section. Does b section mean something like, "I don't hate you but you really ain't that good at mafia"?

At least that would mean you're being sorta honest. 

S Tier - Can single-handedly win games on their own, blow games open at a moments notice, and demand respect every phase of the game. Can play either scum or town optimally.

A Tier - Can also single-handedly win games, but can be outshined or manipulated when playing with S tier players. Can also play scum or town optimally. 

B Tier - All perfectly viable players that can adequately post and work together to win games. Have a strong town or scum game but usually not both. 

C Tier - Can make headscratching plays but make good posts and reads sporadically. Needs to be paired with higher tiered players to make an impact. Tends to float. 

F Tier - Makes damaging or confusing plays often.  Harmful to faction they are a part of. Seldom makes good decisions and usually don't see the bigger picture. 

31 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

B Tier - All perfectly viable players that can adequately post and work together to win games. Have a strong town or scum game but usually not both. 

C Tier - Can make headscratching plays but make good posts and reads sporadically. Needs to be paired with higher tiered players to make an impact. Tends to float. 

That was a good play lol stop being salty

HOW DARE YOU PUT MARK IN THE SAME TIER WITH ME

Ctrl+F for Harima: No results

Shame on you, iSlickz.

where am i

SS Tier

MMF

S Tier 
rei 
Confuse rei 

A Tier   

Malcolm 

Francis J Underwood

ftfy

Pq037nZ.png

switch your name back to iSalty

nice list! i do not share your view on many players but i respect your right to an opinion!

fuck this mafia section.

Even got malcolm to play nice with others.

#fuckthepolice